剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
用于治疗抑郁症和焦虑症
帕罗西汀的剂量
your dosage of paroxetine.
药物和隔离
Medicate and isolate.
安静 地狱犬 喂
Shh. Cerberus, phooey.
作战中心 这是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
正在靠近他最后出现的位置
Approaching his last position.
需要给战斗人员一个定位
Need a location of the combatants.
B1 在你们四点钟方向100米处
Bravo 1, you got a five and a technical
有五个人和一辆武装卡车
about a 100 meters out at your four o'clock.
他们还在找华盛顿
They're still looking for Washington.
而我已经找到他了
And I just found him.
我发现四个目标 北坡 两点钟方向
I got four tangos, north slope, two o'clock.
B4 这是B1
Bravo 4, this is 1.
你们能看见武装卡车吗
Are you sighted on the technical?
B1 这是B4
Bravo 1, this is 4.
我们没有看见车辆
We do not have eyes on the vehicle.
收到 B4
Copy, 4.
出发 当你们看见之后告知我
Move and let me know when you do.
收到 B1 现在出发
Check, 1. Moving.
我现在在向南推进
I'm pushing south now.
B1 这是B4
1, this is 4.
他在你们的一点钟方向
He's at your one o'clock,
-架设德什卡机♥枪♥ -收到 B4 待命
- mounting a DShK. - Copy, 4. Stand by.
在高价值目标上方13.7米处有两个人
I've got two 15 yards above HVT.
现在就得把他们干掉
We got to take 'em now.
看到西面有两个人
Sighting in on the two to the west.
B4等你命令
4 on you.
一定有人听到了
Someone had to hear that.
作战中心 我是B1 已过犹他
Havoc, this is 1, passing Utah.
重复
I say again:
我们干掉他了
we got him.
你怎么不告诉我你的问题这么严重
Why didn't you tell me how serious your issues are?
系统的运行方式
Well, the way the system works,
就是你的病越多 待遇就越好
the more problems you have, the better your benefits are,
所以我稍加修饰以得到我该得的
so, I embellish to get my fair share.
我没事
I'm fine.
你也修饰了逮捕和心理咨♥询♥记录吗
You embellish those arrests and the psych ward visits, too?
你再随便停药 我就会踢死你
You stop taking your meds again, I'm gonna kick your ass.
你用那条腿可踢不了我
Not with that leg, you won't.
喝几杯 不吃药
Look, a couple of drinks and no meds--
我又找回原来的感觉
I feel like myself again.
也就是世界上最坏的人
One of the baddest men on the planet.
我很怀念 你肯定也是
I miss that. You do, too.
我觉得危险
Feeling dangerous.
问题在于 我的确很危险
Yeah, the problem is, I am dangerous...
对于我妻子 朋友 还有我来说
to my wife, my friends, myself.
所以为什么不
So why not...
我知道你来这不只是为了补充抗焦虑药
I know you didn't come here just to up your anxiety medication.
怎么了 伙计
What's going on, man?
我原以为能完好无损地
I thought I had a horseshoe up my ass
从部队退出
to walk away from the teams with all my...
是走了狗屎运
my bits and pieces intact.
我已意识到我确实有麻烦
I've come to realize that I did get dinged.
只是当时不知道而已
I just didn't know it at the time.
跟你不一样
Unlike you,
没人知道我受过伤
nobody knows I'm wounded...
因为我受的伤看不见
since my injury's not visible.
创伤性脑损伤
Traumatic brain injury.
你确定吗 心理医生没说什么吗
Are you sure? The therapist didn't say anything about it.
因为还没被确诊
'Cause it hasn't been diagnosed yet.
但我很清楚
But I know it's there.
我不知道具体怎么回事
I can't say how, exactly,
但是我被简易爆♥炸♥装置
but I got... I got rocked
震到过几次
by a couple of IED blasts,
包括杀死尼基的那个
including the one that killed Nicky.
你为什么瞒着我
Why'd you hide this from me?
可能是因为尴尬吧
I was embarrassed, I guess.
而且我不想吓到你
Plus, I didn't want to scare you.
你的大脑受过几次冲击呢
How many times you had your bell rung, huh?
我不会因为任何事离开我的队伍
I wouldn't change my time in the teams for anything.
即使知道了这种事
Even knowing this.
战争对大脑有害 伙计
War is bad for the brain, man.
情感创伤
Emotional trauma.
就好像 我的脑子里着了火
There's, like, a fire in my head.
得了创伤性脑损伤就像
Having a TBI is like...
把火箭燃料浇在上面
throwing rocket fuel onto it.
炸了
Kaboom.
这是一种毁灭性的组合
It's a destructive combination.
这对你自己一个人来说太沉重了
It's a lot to carry around on your own.
这是那个把自己从世界隔绝起来的男人
Says the guy who shut himself off from the world
被炸时说的
when he got blown up.
作为海豹突击队员 我们
Became SEALs 'cause we...
因为我们不知道如何回忆过去吗
'cause we didn't know how to ring the bell, right?
海豹队员唯一不会做的事就是寻求帮助
Only thing a frogman doesn't know how to do is ask for help.
当我在战场时
All the time I spent downrange...
我从来不害怕敌人
the enemy never scared me.
但是现在敌人在我的脑子里
But the enemy's in my head now.
我怕极了 克莱
And I'm terrified, Clay.
作战中心呼叫B1
Havoc to Bravo 1.
请注意 你们在山谷里的交战
Be advised, your contact in the ravine
已经被注意到了
did not go unnoticed.
有大约三十名敌军
You have roughly three dozen enemy fighters
九辆武装卡车
in nine technical vehicles
在向你们的位置移♥动♥
moving towards your location.
收到 作战中心
Good copy, Havoc.
设个定时器
Set the timer.
B4 我们一分钟后到
Bravo 4, we're moving in one mike.
我们走 兄弟们 快点
Let's go, boys. Hurry up.
要迟到了
It's getting late.
如果见不到医生 那我就浪费了一整天
Whole day's a waste if I don't see the doctor.
你们要进去了 别担心
You're gonna get in. Don't worry.
所以 要玩什么
So, what's the play?
我知道要是没有行动计划你不会现身的
I know you're not showing up without a plan of action.
三面攻击
Three-pronged attack.
让威尔逊医生诊断创伤性脑损伤 制定治疗方案
Get Dr. Wilson to diagnose the TBI, plot a course of treatment,
祈求一切顺利
then pray like hell something works
让我的脑子恢复正常
and my brain gets unscrambled.
412号♥
Number 412.
我看见你那个活页夹里有些治疗想法
I noticed you have some treatment ideas in that binder.
始终是海豹队员 即使大脑混乱
Always a SEAL. Even with a busted brain,
我还是觉得自己比别人更明白
I still feel like I know better than everyone else.
398号♥去窗口
398 to the window.
好 我和你一起去
All right, I'm coming with you.
这个之前在哪来着
Where was this earlier?
本来可以不问你的
Could've saved me the humiliation
我就不用羞愧
of having to ask you.
威尔逊医生迟到了
Dr. Wilson's running behind.
我们得重新约时间
We have to reschedule.
我等了一整天
Well, I've-I've been waiting all day.
6月29号♥怎么样
How's June 29?
-那得两个月呢 -拜托
- That's two months from now. - Please.
我今天一定得见威尔逊医生
It's imperative that I see Dr. Wilson today.
听着
Listen, B...
布雷特是个英雄 他需要你的帮助 好吗
Brett's a hero, and he-he needs your help, okay?
你不能...你不能对他置之不理 老兄
You can't just... you can't just turn your back on him, man.
到底要不要约在29号♥
Do you want the 29th or not?
听着
Look, uh,
德里克 听着 我兄弟布雷特
Derek, listen, my buddy Brett--
他...他有点不好意思说 但他是...
he's... he's a little embarrassed to say, but he is...
他刚从亚马逊回来
He just come back from the Amazon,
得了很严重的皮疹
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表