剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
发生了什么
What happened here?
我是胡安·洛佩兹中尉
My name is Lieutenant Juan Lopez.
是我杀了安德烈斯·多扎
I killed Andres Doza.
其他人都照你说的放下了武器
These men followed your orders and laid down their weapons.
是我一人所为 与他们无关
They had nothing to do with this.
还有种可能
There's another possibility.
什么
What?
鉴于现在的情况 很有可能是
It's possible, given the current situation,
多扎知道
that Señor Doza here
他会被引渡到美国
knew he was gonna be extradited to the United States.
所以他想 与其下半辈子都待在监狱里
So instead of spending the rest of his life in prison,
还不如朝自己的头开一枪
he shot himself in the head.
-你会作证吗 -不会
- You will testify to that? - No.
我不能 但是你能
I can't. But you can.
多扎对你或者这个国家的控制已经结束了
Whatever Doza has over you or this country is gone.
没必要再拉一个好人给他垫背
No need to take a good man down with him.
我们只想回家
We just want to go home.
那就回去吧
Then go home.
如果你想把家人
Look, if you, uh, feel like you need
带到一个安全的地方
to take your family somewhere safe,
比如美国 我可以帮你说好话
like the States, I could always put in a good word for you.
外交官杰森·海斯
Jason Hayes, diplomat.
没错 这可不常见
That's right, and it doesn't come easy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但这是我的家 我要为之而战
But this is my home. I'm going to fight for it.
肯定还会有很多的战斗
Well, there's gonna be plenty of fighting.
总是会出现另一个多扎
Always gonna be another Doza in the wings.
没错 所以我们要抓捕他们 杀了他们
Yes, so we'll hunt them and kill them,
然后有一天我们就能说是好人赢了
so one day we can say the good guys win.
很荣幸能一起共事
It's been an honor.
保重 好吗
Take care of yourself, all right?
你也是
Likewise.
把帽子戴正
Get that hat on straight.
好运 洛佩兹
Good luck, Lopez.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯宾塞先生
Mr. Spenser.
给你拿了好喝的冰啤酒 伙计
Nice cold beer for you, buddy.
-谢了 伙计 -没事
- Thanks, bud. - Yep.
我敢打赌
So, I'll bet, uh,
因为回去之后没有斯特拉
returning home without Stella there
你对岸上工作都没什么兴趣了
doesn't make you quite as eager for shore duty, huh?
对啊 自从和你喝完烈酒
Yeah, after sharing a hooch with you
知道你有夜惊症后
and your little night terrors,
我其实非常期待能有自己的空间
I'm actually looking forward to getting a place of my own.
好吧
Right.
好
Yeah.
我宁愿在没有弹♥药♥时被十二个
I'd rather be surrounded by a dozen Jihad Jerrys
圣♥战♥分子包围
when I'm Winchester
也不要回到空荡荡的公♥寓♥里
than heading home to an empty apartment.
那就是为什么
And that is why...
我们一回基地就去酒吧
we're going from base to the bar,
尽情狂欢一番
painting the town red.
金光闪闪的身体 甜心女郎 威士忌和红酒
Body glitter, honeys, whiskey and wine,
那里才是美好生活
that's the good life right there.
谢谢你为我着想 兄弟 真的
I appreciate you looking out for me, brother, I do.
我没事
I'm all good.
那好吧
All right.
你说没事就行 金发小子
Whatever you say there, Blondzilla.
你真是个好朋友 桑尼
You are a good friend, Sonny.
行了吧 戴维斯
Easy there, Davis.
不要把这种煽情的词用在我身上
Don't you get all feely on me.
你做得很好 曼迪
You did good work, Mandy.
你做得非常好
You did really good.
我栽在丽塔手上了
I failed with Rita.
没有 你没有 你没有栽在她手上
No, no. No, you didn't. You didn't fail with Rita.
好吗 是丽塔栽在自己手上了
Okay? Rita failed herself.
我一步一步建立起了
I built the Doza target package,
多扎目标方案
piece by piece.
我早该料到的
I should have seen it coming.
我应该做得更好的
I should be better than that.
而且 要是我识破了埋伏 马丁内兹就不会死
And if... I stopped the ambush, Martinez would be alive.
结束了 都结束了 多扎已经死了
It's over. Game's over. Doza's dead.
别太自责
Don't beat yourself up.
胜利要付出昂贵的代价
Victory came at a steep price.
总是要付出高昂的代价
Always comes at a steep price.
你知道的 我也知道
You know that. I know that.
我们也知道这是...不可能的
We also know that this was... supposed to be impossible.
看看你都在和谁共事
Look what you were working with.
你只有一点点情报 对吧
You had a shred of intel, right?
叛徒一直在监视着你
You had a traitor constantly looking over your shoulder.
还有和多扎勾结在一起的腐♥败♥政♥府♥
You had a corrupt government that was in bed with Doza,
但你还是找到了多扎的巢穴
and yet you still managed to get to Doza's den.
而且他才是那个倒下的人
And he's the one who ended up horizontal.
这是值得的 对吗
It was worth it, right?
没错
Yeah.
我们挽救了生命 而且
We saved lives, and...
马丁尼兹 他
Martinez, he...
他也安息了
he's at peace.
死得光荣
Died a hero.
没有遗憾
No regrets.
-没有遗憾 -没有
- No regrets. - None.
你明白我们在做什么 总是要有代价的 曼迪
You know what we do, there's always a cost, Mandy.
我只是想让你知道你不必独自伤心难过
Just want you to know you don't have to hurt alone.
我跟你说 我这人不爱拥抱
Tell you what, I'm not a big hugger,
但是今天为你破例一次
but I'll make an exception this time.
过来 抱一下
Come on, give me a hug.
过来
Get over here.
来吧 这就对了
Come on. There it is.
你做得很好
You did good.
真的很好
Really good.
怎么样
How'd it go?
很顺利
It went good.
我进步了不少
I'm getting a lot better.
你为什么开着爸爸的车
Why are you driving Dad's truck?
因为爸爸不在镇上
'Cause Dad's out of town.
爸爸肯定很兴奋
Dad'll be psyched.
第一场比赛就要开始了
First game's coming up.
天啊 我知道 我都等不及了
Oh, my gosh, I know. I cannot wait.
那一定超带劲
It's gonna be so fun.
好了
All right.
很好
Okay.
玉米卷时间
Taco time!
-玉米卷时间 -我的天
- Taco time! - Oh, my...
什么
What?
你太坏了
You jerk!
你怎么在车里
What are you doing here? Ha-ha!
你怎么知道我们在这里
How did you know we were here?
像我说过的
Like I said,
我派了无人机一直在天上跟踪着你们
I have drones in the sky over you at all times.
我告诉过你们的 对吧
Oh. I told you that, right?
等等 等一下 抱歉问一下
Ha! Wait, whoa, whoa, wait a second. I'm sorry.
你为什么在开我的车
Why are you driving my truck?
我也问过她了
That's what I said.
因为你现在本来不该在这里
Because you're supposed to be out of town.
你真得
Did you really have to
把我们吓个半死吗
scare the living hell out of us?
太喜欢了 你们两个的表情是无价的
I loved it. The look on your faces was priceless.
我会一直记着你们的表情
I'll always remember that.
-玉米卷时间 -别闹了
- Taco time! - Stop!
-等等 时间到了 -什么
- Wait. Time out. - What?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表