剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
我也不想一直和你吵来吵去
I don't want to be at each other's throats forever.
我想把这解决掉 埋起来
I want to put it to bed, bury it.
你想把这埋起来 对 你很擅长埋葬秘密
Want to bury it? Yeah, you're pretty good at burying things.
也很擅长埋葬死者
Burying people, too.
等等 抓活的
Wait, wait, we need him alive!
上上 快 快走 走
Go, go! Come on, let's go! Go!
尽一切努力救他
Do whatever you need to do to save him.
没他就没有多扎
We lose him, we lose Doza.
失去多扎就全没了
We lose Doza, we got nothing.
又要从零开始
We're back to square one.
马丁内兹没出♥卖♥♥♥我们 那是谁
Martinez didn't rat us out. So who?
把我们供出来的不是卡尔拉
It wasn't Carla who gave us up.
而是你
It was you.
我不能因此失去家庭
I can't lose my family.
多扎无处不在
Doza is everywhere.
告诉我他的下落
Tell me where he is,
我就让你活命
you get to live.
他在哪 多扎在哪
Where's Doza?! Tell me!
风声紧时他就会去那个安全屋
It's a safe house for when things go wrong.
墨西哥城
墨西哥
如果你是来指出
If you've come to point out the fact
我竟然害得你一头撞进
that I was riding you for not having your head in the game
内鬼设好的陷阱里
while I was sitting next to a turncoat,
那还是省了吧
please don't.
听着
Look...
丽塔的事真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about Rita, all right?
谁都没料到她会叛变
No one saw that betrayal coming.
害我们一头栽进陷阱
Led us right into an ambush.
我之前认为有的人刚正不阿 廉洁正直
I used to think that some people were incorruptible, but...
但显然谁都可能腐♥败♥
everyone's corruptible.
谁都有软肋
Everyone has their breaking point.
马丁内兹没有
Not Martinez.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
我得准备去了
I got to gear up.
杰森
Jason.
我在夜♥总♥会♥说的话
What I said in the club,
不只是跟你说你想听的话
I wasn't just trying to tell you what you wanted to hear.
而是事实
It was the truth.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那我们没事了吧
Are we good?
没事了
Yeah, we're good.
好吗
All right?
该结束了 该抓住多扎了
Time to end this. Time to get Doza.
B1 目标建筑在你方北面八百米处
Bravo 1, target building is 800 meters north of your location.
好 确定高价值目标了吗
Okay, we confirmed HVT's on target?
没有 侦察监视设备发现该区域有成年男性
Negative. But ISR shows fighting age males in the area.
作战中心 信♥号♥♥屏蔽人员离队了
Havoc Base, blocking force is peeling off.
就快到目标位置了
We're coming up on target.
靠毒品赚了那么多脏钱 多扎就去这地方找乐子
All that dirty drug money and this is where Doza hangs out?
他确实很低调
Well, he knows how to lay low.
多扎是狡猾的毒蛇 最懂得低调行事了
Doza's a snake. Snake's as low as you can go.
对 但愿不会又是陷阱
Yeah. Well, let's hope it's not another setup.
根据海豹突击队的传说
Well, according to SEAL lore,
一支队伍一次驻派只会中一次埋伏
a team can only be ambushed once per deployment.
根本没有这种传说
That's not really a thing.
我知道 只是希望如此而已
Yeah, I know, but I wish it was.
作战中心 我是B1 已过卡南多阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I pass Conando.
收到 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
卡南多阶段
我根本没想到多扎会躲在办公楼里
Office building's the last place I thought we'd find Doza.
他很聪明
He's smart.
太浮夸张扬的东西都会引起注意
Anything ostentatious would draw attention.
队伍正在接近目标位置
The team is moving into position.
B1 等候指令
Bravo 1, we're standing by.
作战中心 我是B1 已过阿雷西波阶段
Havoc, this is 1. Passing Aricebo.
收到 B1
That's good copy, 1.
阿雷西波阶段
设置完毕
Set.
各单位 执行 执行 执行
All elements, execute, execute, execute.
破门进入
Burn in!
B1扫清三楼威胁
Bravo 1 clearing third floor.
B6扫清地下室威胁
Bravo 6 clearing basement.
B1扫清二楼威胁
Bravo 1 clearing second floor.
举起手来 举起手来
Hey! ¡Manos arriba! ¡Manos arriba!
把手给我 把手给我
Dame sus manos. Dame sus manos.
用束线带捆住她 用束线带捆住
Hey. Zip-zip tie her. Zip tie her.
-安全 -多扎在哪
- Clear! - Dime, dónde está Doza?
老鹰 老鹰 老鹰
Eagle, Eagle, Eagle!
-多扎在哪 -房♥间都搜遍了
- Dó-Dónde está Doza? - That's all the rooms.
-告诉我多扎现在在哪 -怎么了
- Dígame dónde está Doza ahorita. - What's going on?
-她说什么了 -她什么都没说
- What's she saying? - She's not-- she's not saying anything.
她说不知道多扎在哪 告诉我多扎在哪
She says she doesn't know. Dígame, dónde está Doza?
-怎么了 -你听得懂
- What's going on? - You understand.
她说她不懂
She's-she's saying she doesn't understand.
-她说不知道 -再问
- She doesn't know. - Ask her again.
多扎在哪
Dónde está Doza?
-再问 -多扎在哪
- Ask her again! - Dónde está Doza?
告诉我多扎在哪
¡Dígame ahorita dónde está!
知道她在哪吗
Si tú sabes, ¿dónde está?
破墙炸♥弹♥
Wall charge.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
已过圣胡安阶段 目标不在
Passing San Juan. Target's not here.
找到了多扎的安全屋 但没人
Found Doza's safe room. It's a dry hole.
收到 B1
That's good copy, 1.
知道了
We know.
那边有电视的话 打开看看
If there's a TV there, turn it on.
我是安德烈斯·多扎
I am Andres Doza,
一个商人
a businessman,
也是美国最恶性侵略的受害者
and I am the victim of American criminal aggression.
我竟然在墨西哥
I am being hunted, in México,
被美国大兵追杀
by United States soldiers.
我并非完人
I am not a perfect man,
但我不是他们说的那种人
but I am not the man that they say I am.
美国人才是犯罪分子
It is the Americans who are the criminals,
我宁愿放弃自♥由♥也不想让他们
and I would rather give up my freedom than allow them
在我们的国土上为所欲为
to operate in secret on our soil.
我这样做是为了让我的人♥民♥知晓真♥相♥
I am doing this so that my people will know the truth.
我这样做是为了墨西哥人♥民♥
I'm doing this for the Mexican people.
你知道这是什么情况 对吧
You know what this is, right?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know what this is.
这是多扎的逃跑计划
This is Doza's escape plan.
海豹突击队
第二季 第十集
多扎的律师在他被捕后立即放出这些视频
Doza's lawyers released these shortly after his arrest.
意在制♥造♥公众骚乱
It's creating a public uproar.
教堂枪战后现场
看这角度
Look at those angles.
多扎派人在那里拍照
Doza had men there taking pictures.
美军特种部队
American Special Forces engaging
参与墨西哥街头枪战
in combat on the streets of Mexico?
中情局和墨西哥国防秘书处可不想
It's not something the CIA or the Mexican SEDENA
让这些公诸于世
wants public.
所以呢 什么意思这是
So say it. What does this mean? What does this mean?
意思是我们结束了
It means we're done.
B队被命令在二十四小时之内
Bravo Team has been ordered to leave the country
撤离墨西哥
within 24 hours.
我以为这次我们能有机会
I thought we had a chance this time.
看到这个人的祸害终结
I could see an end to the plague of this man.
我早该知道多扎会设法逃掉
I should have known Doza would slip away.
总是这样的结果
That's how it always ends.
墨西哥政♥府♥要我们来完成这个任务
The Mexican government sent us down here to get a job done.
是的 但是总统
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表