剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
唯一的办法就是进去查看
only way to confirm Kande's presence
这样才能减少附加伤害
and reduce collateral damage.
其他事情都不好说
Everything else is just debatable.
美国♥军♥队无权进入该国作战
American troops are explicitly not authorized to be in-country.
海斯总士官长
Master Chief Hayes,
我命令你们确认妻子的身份
I'm ordering you to make the call on the wife,
然后立即撤离那栋建筑
then leave the building immediately.
收到 全体待命
Copy that. Stand by.
没理由认为坎德的妻子能代表什么 兄弟
Got no reason to think Kande's wife means anything, brother.
就算那是她 她在一年前已经出♥卖♥♥♥过他了
Even if that is her. She ratted him out a year ago,
为什么还要和他在一起
why would she still be with him?
我们两个以前都经历过
We've both been here before.
我确认了 然后我错了
I make this call and I'm wrong,
我们都知道会有什么样的结果
we both know how this plays out.
是的 我们知道 是的 我很清楚
Yes, we have, and yes, I do.
不过这要听你的 J
But it's your call, J.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们对发现的目标人物存疑
We got eyes on the target in question.
她不是坎德的老婆
It's not Kande's wife.
重复 不是坎德的老婆 取消空袭
Say again: it's not Kande's wife. Call off the strikes.
收到 B1
Copy, 1.
信息已传达
Relaying.
我们行动吧
Let's move out.
这不是你们部队
That is not your unit's
可以做的决定
decision to make.
什么时候取消空袭由我说了算
I decide when to call off the strike.
恕我冒昧 长官
All due respect, sir,
我们的任务只是观察和汇报情况
our mission was to observe and report.
而且总士官长已经汇报了她并不在那里
And the master chief has reported that she is not there.
-他已经说了她在那 -他说的是可能是她
- After he said that she was. - He said it might be her.
但他也已经确认了那并不是目标人物
And he has since confirmed that it isn't.
-喷气机三分钟后抵达 -崔斯克上将
- The jet is three mikes from target. - General Trask,
麻烦你提醒你的人
please remind your people
空袭与否我说了算
that this is my decision.
你说得对 上将 这事你说了算
You're right, General, it is your call.
但我仍然建议我们继续观察
But my recommendation is for continued observation
刚果部队需要的目标人物
of the target by Congolese forces.
未知因素太多了
There are too many unknowns.
取消空袭
Call off the strike.
请求准许呼吸 长官
Permission to breathe, sir?
请求通过
Permission granted.
不了 伙计 我不想喝
No, man. I'm good.
我 我前几天晚上喝得太多了
I... I had too much the other night.
-我不喝了 -喝吧 你最近都太辛苦了
- I'm good. - Come on. You've been hitting it hard lately, huh?
差点没被詹娜炸上天
Almost getting blown up by Jenna--
你还在烦那件事吗
that rattle you?
不 事实上 恰恰相反
No, actually, the exact opposite.
当时站在炸♥弹♥旁边 我什么感觉都没有
Standing next to that bomb, I didn't feel a damn thing.
这个才最让我不安
That's what's bugging me.
你还好吗 伙计 出什么事了吗
You all right, man? What's going on with you?
我也想弄清楚 兄弟
Trying to figure that out, brother.
你知道的 干我们这行见证了太多邪恶
You know, what we do, we see so much evil.
没错没错 邪恶伴我们入睡
Yeah, yeah, we see it, and put it to bed.
我们就是干这个的 这就是我们的工作
That's what we do. It's our job.
是啊 但邪恶永远不会消失
Yeah, but it never goes away.
这是另一回事了
Another story, huh?
我想说 我一直有非常坚定的信念
I mean, I always had faith that it would.
你懂的 最终世界上的邪恶都会消散
You know, eventually, that it would go away.
善良终将战胜邪恶
That good would conquer evil.
但也许
But maybe...
也许邪恶之花在某些地方盛开是因为
maybe the reason evil blooms in certain places is,
也许上帝不
maybe then God's not...
也许上帝不惠泽那些地方
maybe God's not there in those places.
我是说 如果他在的话
I mean, if he was,
他为什么不做点什么改变这一切呢
why doesn't he do something about it all?
我不知道
I don't know.
完全不知道
Don't know.
凡事都有代价 对吗 J
Everything has a price, right, J?
没错 确实如此
Mm-hmm, it does.
也许这就是这份工作的代价
Maybe that's what this job does.
战争的代价在战场上是偿还不清的
Cost of war isn't just paid on the battlefield.
也就是说 这代价还会随我们回家 对吗
I mean, it comes home with us, right?
窃取我们宝贵的生命 我们的婚姻
Steals from us-- our lives, our marriages.
甚至我们的信念
Maybe even our faith.
你还好吧
You good?
-很好 我很好 -是吗
- Yeah, I'm good. - Yeah?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
别担心 我就是随便聊聊 伙计
Hey, I'm just talking, man.
好吧 那就来一罐
All right, just take one.
赶快拿一罐边上的 快拿好了
Hold on to that one right there. Grab it.
原来是你
Hey. Whoa. Hey, look at you.
你真是太贴心了
Bless your heart.
又消解了一个国际争端
So, another international incident averted?
除非明天坎德的某个手下炸毁了一个商场
Unless, uh, one of Kande's men blows up a mall tomorrow.
然后我们才能在我们余生里不断
Then we'll be asking the eternal question
问自己"如果没那样做"会怎样
"What if?" for the rest of our days.
没错 但这也不足以证明他就在那个房♥子里
Yeah, but it still wouldn't prove he was in that house.
所以我猜 你觉得我们做出了正确的决定
So I'm guessing, uh, you think we made the right call,
也就是说你还是那么不愿冒风险
being, uh, that you're so risk-averse and everything?
-呵呵 -说对了吧
- Ha-ha. - Okay, ha-ha.
没错 你说得对
Right, I deserved that.
听着 我不想因为一时冲动毁了我们的友谊
Look, I don't want to throw our friendship away on a whim.
但是
But...
我也不想在以后的日子不断想
I also don't want to spend the rest of my life
如果什么会怎样
wondering "What if?"
好吧
Oh, okay.
我不确定是
Uh... I'm not sure if, uh,
因为喝了啤酒还是吃了安♥眠♥药♥
it's the beer I'm drinking or the sleeping pill I took.
我不是很懂你在说什么
I'm not quite tracking what you're saying.
但是你说的是我想的那样吗
But, uh, are-are you saying what I think you're saying?
是的
Yeah.
难以抗拒
Too good to resist.
天啊
Oh, God.
楼上见
See you on the ground.
别看了 呆子
Stop reading there, numnuts.
给我吧
Hey. Come on.
好像没什么值得庆祝
Don't know there's much to celebrate.
如果是你负责指挥
Look, if you were in charge,
你不会反对出击的决定吗
you wouldn't have argued against the strike?
我不知道 老大
I don't know, boss.
你想
You know?
以我的计算
By my math,
即使只有80%确定他在房♥子里
even with 80% certainty he was in that house,
开那一枪很有可能救许多条命
we'd likely save a lot of lives taking that shot.
没错 如果我是你
Right. Would have said the same thing
我也会怎么说 但是
if I was in your shoes, but
如果我那么做 结果错了
if I drop that ball, and I'm wrong, ooh,
会有更严重更长久的后果
there are bigger, long-term ramifications.
用不完整的信息做决定
I mean, making a call off of incomplete intelligence?
不值得一试
Not worth it.
完全不值得
Not worth it at all.
而且坎德在中情局的名单上
Besides, Kande-- he's... he's on the CIA list, and
如果我了解曼迪 我的确了解她
if I know Mandy, and I know Mandy,
她一定会逮到他
she's definitely gonna get him.
-有道理 -是啊
- Solid point. - Yeah.
也许对于我来说
Guess it's, uh...
纸上谈兵的时候更容易做出决定
it's easy for me to call the shots when it's theoretical.
等哪天你带领自己的团队了
Yeah, well, one day, when you're running your own team,
你就会改变想法
you'll think of it differently.
你觉得我能负担起一个团队吗
You think I can handle my own team?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表