剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Look, um, I'm sorry.
很抱歉以这样的方式处理这事
I'm sorry the way we left things.
很抱歉和你发生那样的争执
And how we got into that whole argument.
我也很不好受
I didn't like it.
我爱你 我 我想你了 我
You know, I love you, and I... I miss you. I...
我这是自言自语 她挂了电♥话♥
And I wasn't talking to anybody and she didn't hear
所以我说的话她一个字都没听
a word I said because it got disconnected.
海斯
Hayes.
好久不见
How you doing?
是你 怎么样了 伙计
No way. How you doing, man?
泽尔 好久不见
Zell, what's up?
真高兴能见到你
Good to see you.
老实说 我都差点没认出你来
God, to be honest, I didn't even recognize you.
看你这表 可真棒
Wow, look at that. Nice watch.
对我来说有点太招摇了
Ah, a little flashy for my taste,
这是一个客户送我的礼物
but it was a gift from a client.
他又有核能力 所以
And he has nuclear capabilities, so...
你现在是私人保镖公♥司♥的了
You're working private security now, right?
有六家国际办事处
Six international offices now
随时可能再建一家
and opening more every day.
挺麻烦的
It's been quite a ride.
那当然
Yeah, I bet.
咱们一起执行贾拉拉巴德的任务
Feels like a lifetime since we were,
口里含着沙子感觉是上辈子的事
eating sand in J-Bad, huh?
我们可不只是嘴巴里含着沙子
Uh, I think we were doing more than just eating sand.
你还在队里 还是老样子
So you're still in? You're still grinding?
我还在 还是老样子
Still in, still grinding.
赚钱还账单
You know, pays the bills.
也赚不到什么大钱 对吧
Not as much as it should though, am I right?
对
Yeah.
我可能会在这
Hey, look, I, uh, I'm gonna be
多呆两天 要不咱们去喝两杯
around for a few days; you-you want to grab a beer?
好啊 他们肯定喝不过我们
Sure. Yeah, I don't think they can handle us, but yeah.
我得去 我得去接个电♥话♥
Look, I got to, uh, I got to take this.
一会咱们继续聊
But I'll reach out.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you, man. - Good to see you, too.
我的名字是射击中士米勒
My name is Gunnery Sergeant Miller.
我是你们的入伍教官
I am your enlisted instructor.
我接下来十二周的任务
My mission over the next 12 weeks
就只做一件事
is to do only one thing,
就是将平凡无奇的你们
and that is to take what is ordinary, you,
转变成一名合格的军官
and turn you into an officer.
如果不是极其正直
If you don't possess the highest integrity
拥有军人美德 知晓军人历史
and military virtue, know your history,
如果没有时刻全力以赴
and give nothing less than 100% at all times,
你们就一定会失败
you will not make it!
如果你们不爱国
If you do not love your country,
那你就已经是个可悲的失败者
then you already are a pathetic failure
我会把你们送回原来的垃圾堆
and I will send you back to whatever hole you come from,
并永远给你们烙上失败者的烙印
branded forever as the failure you are.
如果你们选择退出
If you D.O.R., drop on request,
我毫不关心 我不是你们老妈
I won't care, because I'm not your mama
更不是监护人
or your keeper.
放弃就行了 走出这扇门
You will simply give up, walk out that door,
没人会把你当回事
and no one here will ever think about you again!
我让你瞅我了吗 候选人
Did I tell you to eyeball my area, Candidate?!
-没有 -闭上你的嘴
- No! - Shut your mouth!
我让你说话了吗
Did I say speak?!
我会平等对待你们
I will treat each of you equally
直到我能在你们身上看到成果
until I expect something of you.
到那时 欢迎加入适者生存的世界
From then on, welcome to Darwinism.
只有最优秀 最强壮的人 最机智的人
Survival of the fittest, the strongest,
才能生存下来
and the smartest.
不是我想规定这些条条框框
I am not supposed to put it in those terms,
但现实就是这般残酷
but that's what it is-- real life--
这对你们娇生惯养的小雪花来说可不简单
which will be quite a change for you safe-space, snowflake,
整日躲在雷达后面 不被注意
fly under the radar, don't want to be noticed,
睡衣男孩女孩们 听懂了吗
pajama boys and girls, understood?!
听懂了 长官
Yes, ma'am!
听懂了 炮兵军士长
Yes, Gunnery Sergeant!
我的第一个期望
That was my first expectation,
就是期望你们能答对这个问题
that you answer a question correctly.
非常简单 却几乎都没答对
Very simple, yet most of you failed.
除了你
Except for you.
你服役了多少年 候选人
You prior enlisted, Candidate?
遵命 炮兵军士长 八年
Yes, Gunnery Sergeant, eight years!
看你这年纪读军官预科学校晚了点
Thought you looked a little old for OCS.
你哪来的 候选人
Where you from, Candidate?
底特律 炮兵军士长
Detroit, Gunnery Sergeant!
曾经辉煌的城市被寄生虫和官僚践踏
Once a decent city ruined by parasites and bureaucrats.
戴维斯候选人 我的职责之一
Candidate Davis, part of my duty
是为每个班挑选一名队长
is to appoint a leader to each class.
队长的责任非常重大
This is a very serious responsibility,
现在我要把这个责任交给你
and I am giving this responsibility to you.
你认为你能胜任吗
Do you think you are up to it?
可以 射击中士
Yes, Gunnery Sergeant!
我当了十五年海军陆战队
I have been a marine for 15 years
三年教官
and an instructor for three.
在每个班 每一位候选人
And in every class, every single one of them,
第一任班长都会退出
the first leader D.O.R.'d.
为什么 因为所有班长都要认清的一点
Why? Because what all leaders must come to terms with
就是他们会受到不平等待遇
is that they will be treated unequally.
这就是他们所要承受的重量
And that is the weight that they crack under,
责任的重量
the weight of actual responsibility,
负责任的重量
actual accountability.
就是说 挨训的总是你
And it is actually being your ass on the line.
所以 只要你的班里出了错
So, everything that your class does wrong,
从现在开始 那就是你的错
starting now, is your fault.
房♥子不错 但是我认识住在这里的人
Nice house. But I know the guy who lives there.
我觉得他不会卖♥♥
I don't think he's the selling type.
离开我不能活是吗
Can't stay away from me, huh?
那是什么
What's that about?
这个 这是...大学
This? This is about... college.
-这就是那个 -艾玛的
- That's what that is about. - Emma's.
对 艾玛的
Yeah, Emma's.
我在想着要怎么付学费
Was trying to figure out how to pay for it.
我听见了
Yeah, I hear you.
我要还的利息...
Rate I'm going...
我将在2050年还清贷款
I'll have my loans paid off in 2050.
看见了吗 问题就在这
Mm-hmm. See, that's the thing.
我不想让她一辈子都负债
I don't want her to be in debt for her whole life.
对吧 你真的觉得
Right? I mean, you really think
她可以当个歌♥手吗
that she can make it as a singer?
去纽约的话胜算比在弗吉尼亚海滩要大
Odds are better in New York than Virginia Beach.
杰森 她有梦想
Look, Jason, she's got a dream.
如果她和她父亲一样
If she's anything like her father,
不管有没有你的帮助她都会继续下去
she's gonna follow it with or without your help.
我只是希望能由我负担 就这样
I just wish I could pay for it, that's all.
很明白 但是我付不起 你知道吗
Straight-out. But I can't, you know?
如果你卖♥♥掉房♥子...
Well, if you sell the house...
勒德洛路552号♥ 弗吉尼亚海滩
就能大大减轻经济压力
...put a good dent in the cost.
没错
Yeah.
卖♥♥掉房♥子
Selling the house.
这很困难 那有很多回忆
It's tough. Lot of memories there.
有很多要考虑的事
A lot to think about.
没错
Yeah.
的确是
Yeah, it is.
你看起来很好
Well, you're looking great.
你又回去了吗
You getting out there again?
你是说重回马鞍吗
Back in the saddle, you mean?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表