剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
猜一猜
Took a guess.
芝士汉堡和油炸的东西
Cheeseburger and fries good?
你就是神 布莱克本
You are a god, Blackburn.
这几天我还会来提醒你这点的
Yeah, well, I'll remind you of that one of these days.
有没有哪些特别邪恶的乌云
So, any particular wickedness
笼罩在天堂里
clouding the horizon here in paradise?
关于摩洛哥解放前线活动的谣言越来越多
Rising chatter about the Moro Liberation Front's activities.
往常就有的海盗和贩卖♥♥人口的问题
The usual churn of piracy and trafficking,
但是还没有什么有实际价值的
but nothing actionable yet.
收到 好吧
Copy that. Well,
如果你需要世界一流的突击队陪你吃甜点
you, uh, need the world's finest assault team for dessert,
就给我打电♥话♥
just give us a call.
我很 很生气 很暴♥力♥
I was just, was angry, I was violent.
我失去了父亲 我想和全世界抗争
I lost my dad, and, um, I wanted to fight the whole world.
但是参军 加入队伍
But enlisting, making the teams,
帮助我把那些愤怒还有抗争的心态
I mean, it helped me turn all that anger, all that fight
变成了更有力量 更有用的东西
into something powerful, something useful.
还合法
Legal.
我有段时间还是很生气
I mean, I stayed angry for a while,
但是突然之间 我就有生活了
but all of a sudden, I had a life.
知道吗 一座教堂 一个家
You know? A church, a home.
别人指望着我
People counting on me.
-就像你的队伍 -我的队伍
- Like your team. - My team,
我的妻子 我的家人
my wife, my family.
我变得非常非常善于
I became very, very good
满足别人的期待
at living up to expectations.
变成他们需要我变成的样子
Of being who they needed me to be.
但那不是真正的你
But that's not who you really are?
只是我在扮演的角色
It's the role I've been playing.
我穿在身上的衣服
Clothes I've been wearing
我念出来的台词
and scripture I've been quoting.
但是
But...
在这之下还有一个人
There's someone behind all that.
真正的你
The real you.
或许没有真正的我
Or maybe there is no real me.
我只是做做样子
I mean, maybe I'm just going through the motions
在这之下什么都没有
and there's nothing behind any of it.
这我可不知道
Mm, I don't know about that.
像你这样的人
I mean, a guy like you?
你的信仰肯定不止这些
I'm sure you have more faith in yourself than that.
这间酒吧里的威士忌
Not enough whiskey in this bar
可不够让我们开始谈信仰
to get us started on faith.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你花了这么长时间
You spend so much time
以你的信仰去看这个世界 其实你只是
looking at the world through faith that you just let it blur
用它模糊了你一直以来都应该看到的丑恶
some ugly things you should've been seeing the whole time.
或许是你想得太多了
Or maybe you're thinking too much.
好吧
Okay.
你还 你还会讲笑话 你真有意思
You got, you got jokes. You're funny.
我可以说 在我的生活里
All I can say is, for my life,
都是自然而然的
it's automatic.
没有掺杂进去那么多的思考
There's not a whole lot of thinking involved.
不断的运动证明我没有被任何人的期待
Constant motion means I am not tied down
束缚在原地
with anyone's expectations.
我没有为任何人而活
I'm not living for anyone else.
那真不错 克里斯汀
That's a neat trick, Christine.
这能让我想当什么人就当什么人
Well, it allows me to be whoever I want to be.
想做什么就做什么 不管身边有没有
To do whatever I want, with or without
我想要的那个人
whoever I want.
菲律宾海军总部
雷
Hey, Ray...
家里一切都好吗
everything okay at home?
什么意思
What do you mean?
昨晚
Well, last night,
我睡着的时候你还没回来
you were still gone when I racked out.
是吗
Yeah?
和奈玛打了三小时电♥话♥ 我只是在想
Three hour phone call with, uh, Naima, I just wondered...
什么
What?
你担心我的漫游费
You worried about my roaming fees?
不 没事
Nah. We're good.
他不想说
He's buttoning...
他正弯下身子看什么东西
He's bent over, inspecting something.
我心想 你在干什么呢
I was like, "What are you doing?"
坐下
Settle in.
十层楼高的钢铁怪物
A ten-story monster of steel, veins pumping
血管里流着加压易爆的汽油
with pressurized explosive fuel,
只等着一个飞弹把它点燃了
just waiting for a stray bullet to set it off.
这就是石油平台
A gas and oil platform.
由于石油平台里的区域性浪涌
And with the regional surge in GOPLAT construction,
你最终肯定会被
you will eventually be called upon
派去修它们其中一座
to recover one of these bad boys.
没错
That's right.
你们很幸运
And luckily for you boys,
我们去年进行了一次成功的石油平台占领
we did a successful GOPLAT takedown last year.
所以我们这次将要
So what we are gonna do is we're just gonna
讲几个操作流程
run these through a couple of the operational procedures.
还有 从哪能搞到
And also, where to get the best
最好的防鲨鱼装备
shark-deterrent accessories.
而不是怎么从21米多高燕式跳水
Not how to swan dive from 70 feet high.
-对吧 -21米多高
- Ain't that right? Mm-hmm. - 70 feet high?
至少27米多
It was at least 90 feet.
是16米多
It was 55.
-那整个东西都在火焰里 -孩子们
- The whole thing was in flames. - Children. Children!
我们能专心点吗
Can we focus, please?
我们现在教室里讲 然后要到外面去
We got the classroom, and then we got outside.
请翻到第三页
Please turn to page three. That's where we'll go over
我们将来回顾怎么用多点潜入
the multipoint infil that we like to use
进入石油平台
when we hit a GOPLAT.
你们沿着走廊走
You will continue down the corridor,
美国海军军官训练指挥部
纽波特 罗得岛州
灭掉沿路遇见的火
extinguishing all flames you encounter,
采取所有预防措施
executing all preventative procedures
以防火势扩散
so that the fire does not spread.
你准备好了吗 戴维斯
You ready, Davis?
听我指挥行动
On my movement.
关掉左边的风门
Close the damper on the left.
风门关闭
Damper closed.
都完成了 前进
Each clear, moving forward.
轮机舱
Approaching engine room.
继续前进
Moving forward.
安全 安全
Clear, clear! Clear!
这里
There.
喷管
Nozzle.
戴维斯 救我
Davis! Help me!
戴维斯
Davis!
战后报告
After action review?
一般行动之后不是都会有吗
Doesn't that normally follow action?
是的一般都有 但是 肖
Yeah, it usually does, but you know what? Hey, Shaw.
他想让我现在把这些填完
All right? He wants these filled out now
遇到了什么阻碍 我们的挑战是什么
"What were the obstacles? What were our challenges?
我们得克服什么 拜托 真的吗
"What did we have to overcome?" You know-- come on, seriously?
我宁愿在摩苏尔来个咖啡灌肠
I'd rather have a coffee enema in Mosul.
你为什么不把这种浪费时间的事
Why don't you kick this waste of time
丢给克莱或者布罗克
down to, like, Clay or-or Brock?
因为那样你就等于承认把肖当一回事了
'Cause then you'd be admitting you're taking Shaw seriously.
听着 那家伙能让我们的处境更糟
Listen, all right? This guy can make things a lot worse for us.
我不想B队发生任何变故 明白吗
I don't want anything changing for Bravo Team, got it?
所以你在他退后一步之前
So you play good soldier
-要装一段时间好士兵 -没错
- for a little while and he backs off. - Right.
我不知道事情会不会这么容易
I don't know if it's gonna be that easy-- you know what?
这些鸽子肉味道真大
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表