剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Climbing over sharp volcanic rock? That's a check.
没被枪击 是的
Didn't get shot at? Check.
最后但不仅限于此
Now, last but not least, sitting in a tube
坐在一个比鲸鱼直肠还窄的管道里
that's tighter than Shamu's keister?
-是的 -不得不说
- Check. - You got to give it to him, man.
他是顶级抱怨大♥师♥
He's a world-class complainer.
-没人比他更会抱怨 -是啊
- Nobody does it better. - Nuh-uh.
-总士官长 我们已准备好了 -准备好了
- Master Chief, we're ready here. - We're ready?
桑尼 我们已就绪
Hey, Sonny, we're ready.
但在我们把你打开之前
But, yeah, before we open you up,
你确定不想在里面多待一会吗
you sure you don't want to spend a little bit more time in there
进行一下自我反省吗
and do a little bit of self-reflecting?
你不把我从这里该死的地方弄出来
I will self-reflect all over your damn face,
我就在你脸上自我反省
you don't pull me out of this damn thing.
-出了什么事 -我不知道 总士官长
- What's happening? - I don't know, Master Chief.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
这里还有个人呢
Hey, I got a guy in here!
战斗部署 战斗部署
General quarters, general quarters.
门锁不动了
The locking mechanism isn't working.
什么叫门锁不动了
What do you mean the locking mechanism isn't working?
我这里还有个人呢
I got a guy stuck in there.
外面出了什么事
What the hell's going on out there?
桑尼 坏消息
Hey, Sonny, I got some bad news.
你被困在里面了
You're stuck.
对 加把劲儿 加油
Right there, more... Come on, come on.
纹丝不动 老大
The thing ain't moving, boss.
我奶奶教了我两件事
My grandninny taught me two things:
永远不要穿着脏靴子踩她干净的地板
never wear your dirty boots across her clean-ass floor,
也永远不要把玩笑开死
and never beat a joke to death.
放我出去
Let me out.
不是开玩笑 桑尼 潜水艇动力坏了
Uh, it's no joke. Sonny, the submarine's powered down.
门锁卡住了
The latch is stuck.
-只能好好待着 -好吧
- Just need to sit tight. - Yeah.
我也只能好好待着了
Tight's about all I can do in here.
总士官长
Master Chief,
鱼雷发射管道出了故障
something's wrong with the torpedo tube.
闭锁卡住了 打不开
Latch is stuck. It's not opening.
我们遇到反应堆电涌
Yeah, we've experienced a power surge from the reactor
肯定是把锁定装置弄短路了
that somehow shorted the locking mech.
武器部和工程部正在想办法
Weapons is working with engineering right now.
大概需要多久
Got a time frame?
我现在去控制室找船长
I'm headed to control to speak with the captain
看看需要多久
and figure that out.
我可以一起去吗 我的手下在里面
You mind if I come? That's one of my men in there.
当然 但是总士官长
Don't mind, but, Master Chief,
我们正想办法解决问题
we're working the problem,
比起一名水手的不适
and getting this boat up
启动潜水艇才是首要任务
and running takes priority over one sailor's discomfort.
明白
Right.
这么说吧
Yeah, I'll tell you what.
至少这一次 桑尼有资格抱怨
For once, Sonny has a right to complain.
困在发射管里是前所未有的不爽
Being stuck in that tube is a whole new level of suck.
就是说我们不能再捉弄他了
This mean we can't mess with him anymore?
当然要 要分散他的注意力
Oh, hell no. Want to keep his mind occupied.
明白我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
你要怎么分散他的注意力
How do you keep that mind occupied?
桑尼 什么都行 就是别唱那首歌♥
Sonny, anything but that song, please.
我差点干掉那个朝鲜士兵
Look, did I nearly pop that NK soldier
就为了不让我耳溢血
just to keep my ears from bleeding, man?
只有披头士乐队的专辑销量
Only the Beatles have sold more albums
能胜过传奇人物加斯·布鲁克斯
than the legendary Garth Brooks.
二十世纪九十年代以来最重要的乡村歌♥手
你们站在历史错误的一边 小子们
You're on the wrong side of history, boys.
高兴之至
Yeah, happily so.
兄弟们 这里有点狭小啊
Hey, fellas, it's, uh, getting a little tight in here.
我的皮肤开始起鸡皮疙瘩了
My skin's starting to crawl.
就像是基础水下爆破训练
Hey, it's just like BUD/S,
在水面上冷死一样
out there freezing in the surf, man.
把注意力集中在别的事情上 别想这个
Focus on something else to keep your mind off it.
我讨厌基础水下爆破训练
Oh, yeah, I hated BUD/S.
以前我写过一张遗愿清单
You know, I used to make a bucket list.
列出我死前想要做的事
Things I want to do before I die.
我也写过遗愿清单
Yeah, I, I had a bucket list.
是吗 清单上都列了什么
Yeah? What'd you have on it?
不记得了
I can't remember.
知道海豹突击队之后 我就把清单撕掉了
I scrapped it once I found out about the SEAL Teams.
维尔克总士官长 很高兴你来了
Master Chief Wilke, glad you made it.
船长 鱼雷室有情况
Captain, we have an issue in the torpedo room
我需要更新工作环境选择表
I needed to update WEPS on.
说吧 总士官长
Talk to me, Master Chief.
一名海豹突击队员困在鱼雷发射管道里
One of the SEALs is trapped in a torpedo tube.
桑尼·奎恩军士
Petty Officer Sonny Quinn.
似乎在投掷过程中
It seems the power surge froze
电涌冻结了锁闭机制
the locking mechanism as it was mid-throw.
我刚与武器部通完话
Just spoke with the weapons division officer,
他立刻派一支小队过来
and he's putting a team together now.
很好 我们应该还没见过
Very well. I don't believe we've met yet.
是的 船长 这位B队的队长
Yeah. Captain, this is Bravo Team's leader...
杰森·海斯总士官长
Master Chief Jason Hayes.
潜水艇是一种奇怪的东西 总士官长
Submarines are a strange animal, Master Chief.
在水下压力越大 每件事物的放大方式
Everything down here has a way of amplifying itself
也各有不同
the more stressful things get.
所以我担心我那位困在管道里的队员
Which is why I'm worried about my man trapped in that tube.
需要立刻把他救出来
Need him out now.
我明白救他是你的首要任务
I understand he's your priority.
但不是我的
He's not mine.
我的首要任务是启动这艘潜水艇
Mine is to get this boat operational
然后离开北朝鲜的水域
and get out of North Korean waters.
既然你队员目前的处境没有生命危险
Since your man's situation isn't life-threatening,
他只好先等着吧
he's gonna have to stand by.
海斯总士官长
Master Chief Hayes?
我能和你单独说两句吗
May I have a word with you?
我让你待在鱼雷室里
Told you to stay put in the torpedo room.
这里不是总部 在正规海军的
This isn't the command; this is a nuke-powered sub
一艘核武器潜水艇
in the regular Navy.
我们在这里没有控制权
All right, we're guests here.
明白吗
Understand?
情况有多糟
How bad off are we?
启动潜水艇的反应堆没问题
The reactor that runs the sub is fine.
但是推进系统坏了
But the propulsion system is down.
在他们修好之前 我们在水下无能为力
We are dead in the water until they can get it up online.
你以前有遇到过这种情况吗
You ever see this before?
当了24年海军都没碰到过
Not in my 24 years in the Navy.
看来这能让我松口气
Well, I guess that's some relief.
但不知道这对桑尼算不算是好消息
Don't know how good it is for Sonny, though.
我明白
I understand.
但是船长已经明确说明了他的首要任务
But the captain has made his priorities clear.
这是一个战略层面的问题
This is a strategic-level issue.
好吗
All right?
让他们解决问题吧
Let's let the crew work the problem;
这是他们的潜水艇
it's their boat.
爱德华兹船长的决定是正确的
Captain Edwards is making the right call.
-正确的决定 -对
- Right call? - Yeah.
一定记着把这句话告诉桑尼
Be sure to tell Sonny that.
杰森
Jason.
这就是正确的决定
It is the right call.
请原谅总士官长海斯的行为
Forgive Master Chief Hayes's bearing.
他已经习惯了解决一切
He's used to fixing any problems
阻碍他的问题
that come his way... his way.
如果我的手下在那里
One of my sailors in there...
我也会有同样的感受 长官
I'd feel the same way, sir.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表