剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
路易斯·卡斯蒂略是谁
Who is Luis Castillo?
他是多扎最信任的中尉 拉索
He's Doza's most trusted lieutenant. El Lazo.
他是前墨西哥特种部队队员
He's former Mexican Special Forces.
比起多扎 许多人更怕拉索
Many fear El Lazo more than Doza.
至少一百人死在他手下
He's killed at least 100 people.
找到拉索 就能找到多扎
We find Lazo, we find Doza.
帮帮我们 卡尔拉
Carla, help us,
然后你就能回到原来的生活
and you can go back to your life.
他会杀了我的
He will kill me.
卡尔拉的电♥话♥没人接听 已经出发去她的公♥寓♥了
Nobody's answering at Carla's. We're on our way now.
我看到拉索了
I got eyes on Lazo.
银色奔驰 向东开走了
He's in the silver Mercedes heading east.
杰森 我有不祥的预感
Jason, I have a bad feeling.
我们可能会失败
I think we could be burned.
这事本来就不简单
Nothing about this feels right.
我们收到四面压制
We're pinned down from all sides.
作战中心 遭遇敌军
Havoc Base, we have troops in contact.
撞过去
Go through 'em.
火箭筒
RPG!
有子弹
Incoming!
作战中心 我是B3 快速反应部队在哪
Havoc, this is 3. Where the hell is our QRF?
收到 B3
That's good copy, Bravo 3.
快速反应部队马上出发
QRF is getting spun up now.
他们直接落入了陷阱
They drove right into a setup.
拉索知道B队在跟踪他
El Lazo knew that Bravo was following him.
-怎么回事 -我这就查
- How? - I'm gonna get on it.
雷 拉索 拉索
Ray! Lazo, Lazo!
等等 抓活的
Wait, wait, we need him alive.
上上 快 快走 走
Go! Go! Come on, let's go, let's go!
拉出来
Pull him out.
走 快
Let's go. Come on.
走
Let's go!
侦察监视设备多久才能抵达B队的位置
How long unitl ISR reaches Bravo's position?
25分钟
25 mikes.
往东面撤离
Break contact east.
走走
Go, go!
布罗克
Brock!
小子 压制住那栋楼的火力
Son, hold that building!
走走
Move, move!
走
Move it!
带他进去 进去
Get him in there. Get him in there.
殿后的人
Last man!
作战中心 我是B6 仍在遭受猛烈攻击
Havoc, this is Bravo 6. We're still taking heavy contact.
B6
Bravo 6.
快速反应部队半小时到
QRF is 30 mikes out.
大家都没事吧
Hey, everybody good?
什么 我没事
What? Yeah, I've got all my parts.
不知道
I don't know!
得赶紧走
We got to go!
不能从那出去
Any way but that way.
跟我来
Follow me.
暂时待在这
Here. Hold up here.
-特伦特 流了好多血 -我来
- Trent, he's bleeding out. - I got him.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
通知快速反应部队 我们离原位往东五个街区处
Notify QRF we're five blocks east from our position.
-J 教堂 -进去
- J, the church. - Move.
准备好
Ready.
殿后的人
Last man.
海豹突击队
第二季 第九集
给作战中心发我们的位置
Get Havoc our location.
收到
Roger that.
上校 留在这
Colonel, stay here.
医疗补给不多了
We're low on med supplies.
我的大救护包不见了
Couldn't get to my main aid bag.
作战中心 我是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
我们被困在皇家大道和香蕉大道之间
We are currently trapped inside a church on the north side
北边的一座教堂里
of Calle El Camino and Pladano.
收到了吗
How copy?
收到 B2
That's good copy, Bravo 2.
快速反应部队已就绪
QRF is loading up.
侦察监视设备过去了
ISR inbound.
收到
Roger that.
作战中心 这是有准备的伏击
Havoc, this was a coordinated ambush.
多扎肯定知道我们从夜♥总♥会♥就在跟踪拉索
Doza had to know that we were tailing Lazo from the club.
肯定有人泄密
There had to be a leak.
收到 B2
Strong copy, Bravo 2.
我们正在调查
We're working on that problem now.
先把你们救出来
Let's focus on getting you out of there.
收到 B2退出
Roger that. Bravo 2 out.
有人泄密
We got a leak?
谁都有可能
Could be anybody.
不是谁都可以
Well, not just anybody.
是了解行动细节的人
Somebody with operational details.
跟我们很近的人
Somebody close to us.
后面安全 现在去楼上
Back's secure. We're moving upstairs.
收到 保持联♥系♥
Copy that. Keep me posted.
一头栽进埋伏里
Drove right into a damn ambush.
远超快速反应部队范围 杰森应该叫停追踪的
Way outside the QRF. Jason should've called off that tail.
我知道
I know.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
内出血进入了腹腔
Internal hemorrhaging into his abdominal cavity.
需要尽快得到二级治疗否则会失血过多
He needs secondary care ASAP or he's gonna bleed out.
尽一切努力救他 懂吗
Do whatever you need to do to save him. You understand me?
没他就没有多扎 失去多扎就全没了
We lose him, we lose Doza. We lose Doza, we got nothing,
又要从零开始
we're back to square one.
虔诚教♥徒♥嘛
Godly man, huh?
圣裘德 绝望者的守护神
Sí. Saint Jude, the patron saint of lost causes.
那这么说我们是来对地方了
So we must be in the right place, no?
嗯 我猜是的
Yeah, I guess so.
裘德是因为同时听取
Hey, you know, Jude is revered
善恶两方的祈求而受到尊敬
for listening to the petitions of the good and the evil.
贩毒集团十分尊崇祂
The cartel? They venerate him.
是啊 我猜在这种地方的确需要
Yeah, well, I suppose you need a special kind of saint
有一位特别的圣人
in a place like this.
多扎的人还有多久到
How long till Doza's men get here?
很快啦
Not long.
来吧 咱们走啦
Hey, come on. Let's go, let's go.
楼上安全 快进来
Hey, upstairs is secure. Come on. Get in here.
找到这个 给小宝宝用的纱布
Found this. We used some of the gauze for my little boo-boo.
-有帮助 -这边走
- It'll help. - This way. Go.
-他给谁打过电♥话♥ -没有向外打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
- He call anyone? - No outgoing calls or texts,
但楼上还有一部座机
but there's a landline upstairs, too.
上校我需要你来一下 需要你帮忙
Colonel, I need you over here, I need your help.
我会讲一点英语
I speak English, poco.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们是你的朋友 是来帮忙的
We're your friends. We're here to help.
带着武器
Con armas. With guns.
神父
Padre,
很抱歉给你带来的麻烦
we're very sorry for bringing this all to you.
我们会尽快离开这里
We will try to get out of here as soon as possible.
我们不想给你
We don't want to cause you any more trouble
惹更多麻烦
than we already have.
你有没有告诉谁我们来了这里
Did you tell anyone that we are here?
你看过我的手♥机♥了
You saw my phone.
你有没有告诉任何人我们在这里
Did you tell anyone that we are here?
没有
No.
他们上楼把我吵醒
They woke me coming up my stairs.
一场近距离的枪战就发生在你身边
Whoa, whoa, you-you slept through a gunfight
你居然没醒 还是我们把你吵醒的
that was taking place two blocks away, but we woke you?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表