剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Oh, come on now.
也许 也许在安装的时候金属丝就断了
Yeah, maybe... maybe it got broke on instillation.
也许就是走了狗屎运
Maybe... maybe it's just dumb luck.
不是所有事情都有深意的 凯罗斯
Not everything is more than it seems, Kairos.
不过
Hey, but hey.
不管怎样
Either way...
多谢你
thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
用不完整的情报
Walking my team into a setup
害我的队员栽进陷阱里
with a half-baked intel package
就为了让你可以平步青云吗
just so you could put a notch on your belt?
我才不管什么狗屁级别 杰夫
I don't give a damn about seniority, Jeff.
必须有人为此事负责
Someone is gonna answer for this.
好吧 希望那人确实罪有应得
Okay, well, I hope whoever that was deserved it.
简直是罪魁祸首
More than deserved.
杰森 对不起
Jason, I'm sorry.
中情局 我们
CIA, we...
我们有所疏忽
we missed something on this.
其实情报也是有对的地方
Well, the intel wasn't totally wrong.
比如说詹娜确实在那里
I mean, Jenna was there, so...
没错 坐在炸♥弹♥上
Yeah, sitting on a bomb.
你永远不可能搞清楚
Well, you can never really know
所有事情的细节 对吧
what's around every corner, now, can you?
听着 我很抱歉
Well, look, I'm-I'm sorry.
这都不像你了
This isn't like you.
我知道你最初有些迟疑
I know that you were shaky...
在这次整个行动开始之前
before this whole mission started and all,
不过听着 任务完成了 好吗
but look-- got the job done, right?
所有人都活着
Everybody's alive.
今天过得还是不错的
It was a good day.
轻松的一天
Easy day.
我听说他们有啤酒
So I hear they serve beer here.
-你好 杰森 -你好
- Jason. Hey. - Yeah.
你没赶上聚会
You missed the meeting.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我最不想做的就是坐在这里
Last thing I want to do is sit there and...
谢谢
Thank you.
能来杯啤酒吗
Can I get a beer?
当然 如果你想一个人静静 我可以
Well, unless you want to be alone, I can...
不不 坐着吧
No. No, stay.
-坐着 -很好
- Staying. - Good.
很好
Good.
你是不是刚刚出任务回来
Did you just get back from somewhere?
是啊 指甲里有泥
Right. Dirt under the fingernails,
边缘还有一些粗糙
a little rough around the edges, huh?
其实是一种
Hmm. It's just a...
你眼神里流露出的疲惫感
a certain kind of tired in your eyes.
没错 你懂的
Right, you would know.
亚当忙任务的时候 我最讨厌的
What I hated most about, uh, when Adam would get spun up--
其实不是他不在家 而是
it wasn't that he was gone, it was that...
等他回来以后 他不
when he got back, he couldn't, uh...
他不愿和我谈论他的任务
...he couldn't tell me about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样说吧
Let's just say, um...
某人几年前犯了一个错误
...someone made a mistake a few years ago.
当时她还很年轻
When she was really young.
但错得离谱
It was pretty big.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah.
你信任你女儿汉娜吗
You trust your daughter Hannah?
信任她 像
Trust her? Like...
放心她开我的车 还是
with my car, or...?
不 我是指
No, I mean trust her.
比如在男孩和毒品方面
Like, uh, with boys and drugs.
上大学 这些事
In college, that whole thing?
他们总有一天会长大的
They have to grow up sometime.
而且 他们必须自己去做决定
And... they have to make their own decisions
必须自己犯错误
and they have to make their own mistakes.
没错
Huh. Right.
艾玛也是一样
Emma does, too.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I-I know that.
我只是不 不知道怎么让她
I just don't... I don't know how to let her, um...
我不知道该怎么做
I just don't know.
-你懂吗 -我能理解
- You know? - I know.
是啊
Yeah.
我信任汉娜
I trust Hannah.
我相信她 因为
I trust her because...
因为她仍然是亚当的女儿
because she's still Adam's daughter.
而艾玛也仍旧是
And Emma is still
你的女儿
your daughter.
没错 她的确是
Yeah, she is.
而这正是吓到我的地方
That's what scares me.
我不知道你还在这里
Hey, I didn't know you were still here.
我想拿走最后两双像样点的袜子
I figured I'd grab the last two pair of decent socks.
你应该在离开我们之前多订几双
You should order more before you leave us,
丽萨·戴维斯军官
Officer Lisa Davis.
不知道有没有戒指 反正我也喜欢
Not sure it's got a ring to it, one that I like anyway.
怎么
How did...?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本来是想告诉你的
Look, I was trying to find a way to tell you.
说真话很难吗
Telling the truth hard to figure?
拜托 我又没有在撒谎
Come on, it's not like I was lying.
你就是在撒谎
That's exactly what it was.
不 实际上并不没有
No, actually, it wasn't.
桑尼 既然我们
Look, Sonny, since we...
我们应该好好谈谈这件事
Hey, we should talk about this.
不 我们不该谈
No, we shouldn't.
好吗 你只需要做你该做的
All right, you just got to do what you got to do,
也就是离开
and that's leave.
事实上 你是对的
Truth is, you were right,
从一开始这就是个坏主意
it was a bad idea from the start.
好吗 那么 在你离开B队前
Okay, so, let's just keep it professional
我们就保持工作关系吧
till you leave Bravo Team.
我说我们应该一起喝酒
You know, when I said we should have a beer,
我指的是几天之前
I meant a couple days ago.
我最近有点忙
I got busy.
我们能再要几杯吗
Hey, can we get a couple more?
出任务 你还好吗
Spin up? You all right?
是的 还有口气
Yeah, still breathing.
这个值得干杯
Cheers to that.
那么
So...
我的新书快写完了
My new book is about finished.
应该会比第一本更畅销
We think it's gonna be bigger than the first one.
我其实挺希望你能读一下手稿
I was kind of hoping maybe you would read the manuscript.
你的文学底蕴一向不错
You've always been good with words.
好啊
Sure.
好的
Okay.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 是我的出版商打来的
I got to take this. It's my publisher.
你能 能把这个开大点声吗
Hey, can you, uh, can you turn this up?
你会怎么形容那份工作
How would you describe that job?
团队合作
Team.
我的下一本书会重点关注这个
My next book focuses a great deal on that,
还有那些行动任务
and the missions.
那些无人知晓的行动
The operations that nobody knows about.
你会惊讶于海豹突击队出任务的频率之高
You'd be surprised how often we hear of SEAL missions
而外界对此毫不知情
and we don't even know it.
例如 就在几个月前
For example, just a couple of months ago,
什叶派极端分子威胁要
Shia extremists threatened to poison
在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的水源里下毒
the water supply of Saudi Arabia,
是海豹突击队解决了这个问题
and it was the SEALs who solved that problem.
你是怎么知道的
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表