剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
2013年3月12日
尼克 联♥系♥联合作战中心
Nick! Get the JOC on the horn,
请求撤离
call for extract.
他们在快速朝我们集结
They're massing on us fast.
已经打击他们了 该回去了
We already hit 'em. It's time to go home.
我是F4 请求立即撤离
This is Foxtrot 4, request for immediate extract.
F4 联合作战中心
Foxtrot 4, this is JOC.
快速反应部队来了
QRF is inbound.
-20秒后到你们门口 -收到
- At your door in 20 seconds. - I copy.
20秒 F4退出
20 seconds. Foxtrot 4 out.
转移位置 转移位置
Collapse security, collapse security.
准备破门
Stand by for breakout.
上吧 斯旺尼 我掩护你
Go ahead, Swanny, I got you covered.
没问题 带我们出去
I got this. Lead us out.
收到
Roger that.
好了 兄弟们
All right, boys.
准备动手
Let's get ready to make the donuts.
上 上
Go, go.
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick!
海豹突击队
第二季 第十九集
听着不太好
Doesn't sound so good.
我说了听着不太好
I said that didn't sound very good.
其实
Oh, it's, you know, it's the ones
你没听见的才真的吓人
that you don't hear that should scare you, really.
睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
睡得很沉
Like a log.
好吧
Well...
你其实不必在这睡的
you know, you didn't have to sleep out here.
你知道心理医生
You know therapists, they, uh,
他们喜欢让病人在沙发上
they prefer their patients on a couch.
走的时候锁门 好吗
Lock up when you leave, okay?
还有
Um, and...
昨晚的事不用担心
don't worry about last night.
美国海军关岛基地
旁边有人吗
That seat taken?
全让给你
All yours.
瞧啊 恢复如初
Well, look at that. Almost good as new.
-昨天才拆了绷带 -是吗
- Got the bandages off yesterday. - Yeah?
你说会留疤吗
You think it'll scar?
难说 有的会 有的不会
Uh, it's hard to say. Some things do, some don't.
我发现要说谁最了解疤痕 非海豹突击队不可
I figured if anyone would know about scars, it'd be a SEAL.
其实那次酒吧事故
Ah, well, you know, I actually got out of that bar
我只受了些皮外伤 所以
with just a few scratches, so...
我不是说的那些伤
Those aren't the wounds I'm talking about.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这份工作的代价就是心里的附带伤害
You know, the cost of this job, the collateral damage inside,
会越来越严重
it builds up.
如果找不到释放的地方
And if you don't find a place to put it,
就会一直侵蚀你
it just sits there, corroding you.
我为了达到目的 拒绝过一个男人做临终祷告
I denied a man his last rites to get what I needed from him.
我现在在偿还
I'm paying for it.
我应该偿还
I should pay for it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
克里斯汀 我谋生的工作
Christine, what I do for a living--
是在生死间游走 我都觉得没问题
I traffic in life and death, and I'm okay with that.
但这不是关于一个男人的人生
But this was not about a man's life.
而是他的灵魂 而那
This was about his soul, and that...
是不同的
is different.
我之前
Hey, Em, I was, uh...
想过要
hoping I'd, uh...
联♥系♥你 但是
get you, but, uh...
我只是想在你的独奏会前
I wanted to just wish you good luck
祝你好运
before your recital.
还有
And, um...
学费的事情
you know, with the whole tuition thing,
我这边还没有进展 所以
I still don't really have any updates on that, so...
但我在努力搞定 很快了
But I'm working on it, and it's gonna get done.
帮我个忙好吗
Do me a favor, will you, just...
替我抱一下小麦
give Mike a hug for me.
告诉他打球时要保持自信
Tell him to keep his head up when he plays.
好了
All right, and, uh...
给老爸回个电♥话♥好吗
give your dad a call, will you?
和心理医生女士度过了漫长愉快的一晚
Long night of fun with the lady shrink?
说到漫长
About as long as, uh,
你刚刚共进早餐的那位
your little breakfast you just had with, uh,
新朋友 她叫什么名字
your new friend-- what's her name?
-克里斯汀 -克里斯汀
- Christine. - Christine.
是的 她在马尼拉爆♥炸♥中被擦伤
Yeah, she got clipped in the Manilla bombing.
我给她检查一下
Been checking on her,
-看看是不是恢复了 -她被子弹擦伤了
seeing if she's all right. She got clipped, huh?
对 被子弹擦伤了
Yeah, she got clipped.
雷 我问你点事
So, Ray, let me ask you something,
奈玛怎么样
what about Naima--
她对这个治疗会怎么想
what does she think about a treatment for her?
她不会怎么想
She doesn't think anything,
因为我没有告诉她
'cause I haven't told her about it,
因为没有什么好说的
'cause there's nothing to say.
你都这样说了 雷
If you say so, Ray.
你都这样说了
If you say so.
-你有事要问我吗 兄弟 -是的
- Something you're trying to ask me, brother? - Yeah.
有人知道到底要干什么吗
Anybody know what the hell's going on?
-最好别又是预备演习 -我知道
- Just better not be another readiness drill, - I know that.
我讨厌那些 就跟无聊的脱衣舞俱乐部一样
I hate those. They're like dry strip clubs:
钢管舞台都一个样
pole's the same, stage is the same,
只是没有酒精 就跟八年级舞蹈似的
but without the booze, it's like an eighth grade dance.
什么 德克萨斯的八年级舞蹈
Sorry, what kind of eighth grade dances
是什么样子的 桑尼
they have in Texas, Sonny?
-很棒的 -先生们
- Good ones, man. - Gentlemen.
仓促起飞十分抱歉
Apologies for the hasty takeoff,
但本次任务十万火急
but this mission is extremely time-sensitive.
十个小时前
Ten hours ago,
陆军特种部队官方发展援助的
eight members of an Army Special Forces ODA were ambushed
八名成员被伏击在马里
on the ground in Mali by fighters
遭到马里伊♥斯♥兰♥武装人员
from the Islamic Fighters of Mali.
-马里伊♥斯♥兰♥武装 -美国非洲军事指挥部在调查
- IFM. - AFRICOM is still sorting the facts,
但所有情况都有可能出错
but everything that could go wrong did.
他们遭受猛烈袭击
They were hit hard, engaging in a running gunfight
在进行了持续数公里的激烈枪战
for a couple klicks before being ambushed
之后遭到第二伙伊♥斯♥兰♥武装人员的伏击
by a second Islamic Fighters element here.
队伍步行撤退
The team retreated on foot,
他们在快速反应部队到达前一直坚持抵抗
held enemy forces at bay until their QRF arrived.
如果他们已经撤离了 我们为什么去
If they made it out, why are we going anywhere?
有一名士兵没有回来
One of our soldiers didn't make it back.
混战之中 亚伦·华盛顿上校
In the chaos, Captain Aaron Washington was cut off
在离开车辆时与队伍失散
from the team when they left their vehicles.
交火地点的卫星图像
Sat footage of the firefight places him
在峡谷边缘发现了他
on the edge of a ravine
遭到火箭筒袭击
when he was RPG'd.
我们和华盛顿还有联络吗
We still in comms contact with Washington?
华盛顿上校已阵亡
Captain Washington was KIA.
你们的任务是
Your job is to locate and secure
在马里伊♥斯♥兰♥武装找到他之前
the remains of Captain Washington
找到并带回他的遗体
before IFM finds him
将此次事件转化为一次宣传机会
and turns this into a propaganda opportunity.
华盛顿上校是一位丈夫和父亲
Captain Washington was a husband, a father.
他在爱达荷州的家人应为他送葬
His family in Idaho deserves to bury him.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表