剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我被枪射中过 被刀捅过
I've been shot, I've been stabbed.
从直升机坠毁中活了下来
Survived a helicopter crash.
到现在都还活着
And I'm alive.
而我还活着 坐在她死去的地方
I'm alive... sitting here where she died.
离我们的房♥子只有一公里
Just a mile from our house.
你会挺过去的 杰森
You're gonna get through this, Jason.
这需要些时间 兄弟
It's gonna take time, brother,
但是你会挺过去的 我保证
but you're gonna get through it, I promise.
我没有珍惜她 雷
I took her for granted, Ray.
我没有好好珍惜她
I took her for granted.
我好想她 雷
I miss her, Ray.
小麦
Mikey?
小麦 你在做什么
Mikey, what are you doing?
好吧
Right, okay.
你不想跟我说话 我了解
You don't want to talk to me, I get it.
你完全有权利生我的气
You have every right to be mad at me.
是我活该
You know, I deserve it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉 小麦
I'm really sorry, Mikey.
你不该打冰箱的
You shouldn't have hit the refrigerator.
妈妈不会喜欢你这么做的
Mom wouldn't have liked it.
你说得对
You're right.
妈妈肯定不会喜欢
Mom definitely wouldn't have liked me
我打冰箱的
hitting that refrigerator.
那可是她最喜欢的冰箱
That was her favorite refrigerator.
不该因为她不在了
We shouldn't forget...
就忘记这点
just because she's gone.
怎么会 我们永远不会忘记
No way. We're never gonna forget.
看着我
Look at me. Hey.
我向你保证
I promise you
我们永远不会忘记她
we're never gonna forget her.
明白吗
You understand?
不知道 要不选这一件
I don't know. Maybe this one?
我们正在为阿兰娜选一条裙子
We're picking out a dress for Alana to wear.
这一条
This one.
就是这一条
This is the one.
她经常穿这条裙子
Yeah, she wore this all the time.
因为这是你买♥♥给她的
Because you bought it for her.
她
She, um...
她穿这条出席了你的圣诞朗诵会
she wore this to your Christmas recital.
她给我发过
She sent me a picture of the...
你们三人的照片 她就穿着这条裙子
the three of you, and she was wearing this dress.
在我敌人面前 你为我摆设筵席
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
你用圣油涂于我的头
You anoint my head with oil.
使我的福杯满溢
My cup runneth over.
我一生一世
Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me
必有恩惠慈爱随着我
all the days of my life;
我且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中 直到永远
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
阿门
Amen.
我并不擅长发言
I'm not really good at this. I...
我把想说的话写了下来
...wrote some things down.
非常讽刺 我是一个海豹突击队队员
It's, uh, ironic that I'm a SEAL
而阿兰娜 在我们还是孩子时
and, uh, Alana-- she's the one
是她把我从水中拉出
who pulled me out of the water when we were kids
救了我
and saved me.
我们就是这样相遇的
That's how we met.
我们一直十分恩爱
It's always been Alana and me...
后来我们有了孩子们
and then the kids.
有了家庭
A family.
我一直觉得是阿兰娜围着我转
I thought that Alana revolved around me.
感觉像是 从我离家到归家的时间里
Like she and the kids were frozen in time
她和孩子们的生活都静止了
right when I left until I came home.
但现在我懂了
But now I understand.
我明白了
I understand.
因为有了阿兰娜
It was because of Alana
我才能成为我自己
that I could be who I was--
有团队精神
a Team guy.
是她将所有的事情安排得井井有条
She held everything together and made it work.
不是她围着我转
She didn't revolve around me.
而是我围着她转
I revolved around her.
我们的家庭也是
Our family did.
我真的希望
I really hope
没有了你 我们的家可以继续下去
that our family can survive without you, baby.
我恨你
I hate you!
-我恨你 我恨你 -好了
- I hate you! I hate you! - All right.
-好了 停下来 -我恨你 我恨你
- Stop. Hey. Stop. - I hate you. I hate you.
停下来
Stop. Stop.
你不能去
You can't go.
你不能去
You can't go.
你不能去
You can't go.
我知道现在说这些很不合适
I know the timing couldn't be worse,
但我们有任务了
but we have a situation.
巴基斯坦激进分子 圣♥战♥组织
Pakistani radicals, Hizbul Mujahideen,
占领了孟买♥♥的一家酒店
have taken over a hotel in Mumbai.
他们的行动是对克什米尔区域
Their actions are in response to Indian
印度军调动的回应
troop movement in the Kashmir region.
圣♥战♥组织想宣传自己的大业
HM wants to draw attention to their cause.
他们已占领了孟买♥♥市中心的索马拉大酒店
They've seized the Grand Sopara Hotel in downtown Mumbai,
一名美国外事官员被困在了那
where an American Foreign Service Officer is staying.
我们要在友国执行任务吗
We're operating in a friendly country?
印度政♥府♥已批准允许我们
Indian government has given us the green light
前去援救外事官员
to go in and rescue our FSO.
请记住 我们的任务仅限于此
But bear in mind, that is the extent of our mission.
冲进去 救人 撤离
We go in, we grab our guy, we exfil.
就这样
End of story.
外事官员大卫·纳尔逊
FSO David Nelson
于当地时间下午三点离开大使♥馆♥
left the embassy at 1500 hours local time
回到了酒店
and returned to his hotel.
据妻子描述 他在酒店
According to his wife, he called her
被袭前一小时给她打过电♥话♥
about an hour before the assault.
我们猜测他还留在房♥中
We believe he's still in his room.
根据多途径获得的监控录像来看
Based on visuals procured from multiple sources,
可以识别出七名携重型武器的枪手
we've identified seven shooters with heavy body armor
应该是突击步♥枪♥
and what appear to be AKs.
是否安装了炸♥弹♥ 或是简易爆♥炸♥装置
Any EOD problems reported? IEDs?
暂时没发现 但情况随时在变
Nothing yet, but everything's fluid.
-国家赞助吗 -不好说但很有可能
- State-sponsored? - Can't assume that, but it's likely.
所以我们去被一群
So we've got an American FSO trapped inside a hotel
"我恨印度和西方人"
that's been taken over by one
且杀人不眨眼的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥占领的酒店
of many "I hate Hindus and Westerner" groups
救一位美国外事官员
that kill and don't negotiate.
你这么说也没错
That's a fair assessment.
如果营救不及时 那就只能
And if we don't get in there in time, then we can count
在死人堆里找大卫·纳尔逊
on Dave Nelson being amongst those who die.
孟买♥♥的那几个混♥蛋♥要想吸引注意
Them jackasses in Mumbai want some attention,
让别人注意他们的大业
bring some eyes to their cause,
还不如拍个和名人做♥爱♥的视频
you make a sex tape with a celebrity.
-那得是一线明星 -不 得了吧伙计
- Got to be an A-lister. - No, come on, man.
现在明星多了去了
They're a dime a dozen these days.
我打赌那几个
I bet you one of them, uh--
-卡戴珊姐妹就可以 -对
- them Kardashian sisters would be available. - Yeah.
就不需要杀人绑♥架♥什么的了
Wouldn't have to have all this bloodshed and kidnapping.
你们为何要故意忽视
Hey, why are we ignoring this?
不是吗 伙计
Come on, man.
这次的预警令杰森一个字都没听进去
Jason didn't hear a word of that warning order.
他还没准备好 只有我这么想吗
Guy's not up for this. Why am I the only one saying it?
你是这里最年轻的 孩子
'Cause you're the youngest, son.
就算你是第二负责人
You may be 2IC,
也要学会克制感情
but you need to refrain.
懂了吗
All right?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表