剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
戴维斯 你太棒了
Davis, you killed it.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
列队
Get in formation!
冒充指导员
Impersonating an instructor.
沃茨 是你的主意吗
Was that your bright idea, Watts?
是我的主意 枪炮军士
It was mine, Gunnery Sergeant.
你很自豪吗 戴维斯
You proud of yourself, Davis?
在行动中作弊
Cheating your way through the mission?
我们胜利了 枪炮军士
We won, Gunnery Sergeant.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
桑尼
Oh, oh, Sonny,
你有一天吃一瓶
you got yourself about a bottle-a-day habit
调味酱的习惯吗
there with that sauce,
想把自己腌起来吗
you trying to marinate yourself with that?
我们成天跑来跑去的
All this running around we're doing,
我需要保持高卡路里
I need something to keep the calories up
以免我的裤子掉下去
so my pants don't fall down.
我们成天不管别的
You know, that's about all we've been doing
就是在跑圈
is running in circles, man.
咱们大概是被派驻到夏令营了
We might as well deploy to a summer camp.
我们明白了 理解了
We get it. We understand, all right?
大红人是手痒了
Poster Boy here, he's itching
希望来点任务 来点刺♥激♥的
for a little action, just a little mish.
坏小子 你何不弄一卷硬币
Kid Vicious, why don't you get yourself a roll of quarters,
到街机厅去
head down to the arcade,
打一会《太空侵略者》
and blast some Space Invaders?
好吧 桑尼 这很好
Okay. Sonny, you know, it was really nice
你能支持当地文化
of you to support the local culture
还买♥♥了那件衬衫
and buy that shirt here.
但大家都想问的真正的问题是
The real question here that everybody's asking
为什么你看起来很满足
is why you seem so content.
伙计 我们已经在这里无所事事
Dude, we've been here for three weeks
三个星期了
sitting on our asses,
但你却没有急得上房♥揭瓦
and you're not climbing the ceilings.
你到底怎么了 兄弟
What's going on, buddy?
好吧 伙计 我是菲律宾之主
Well, man, I am the don of the Philippines.
行吗 我喜欢轻松的任务
Okay? I enjoy the Gucci missions.
我猜他这样是因为
Basking in the glow
沐浴在了红灯区的光辉之中
of the red-light district'd be my guess.
他没有邀请我参加任何深夜外出
He hasn't invited me to any late night outings.
你们呢
Any of you?
-并没有 -我想他是在偷偷摸摸地
- Nope. - I think he's sneaking around
探访这些肮脏的小巷
these little dirty alleys.
而他觉得带一个僚机
And he's a little too embarrassed
会有点尴尬 对吗
to bring a wingman, right?
或者他喜欢上了某个舞者
Either that or he's sweet on a particular dancer,
于是想把她藏起来独自欣赏
and he wants to keep her all to himself.
是这样吗 桑尼
That it, Sonny?
你喜欢上了什么特别的女孩吗
You got a special girl?
这些女孩们在桑尼·奎恩的
They all have a special place
大心脏里都有特殊的位置
inside Sonny Quinn's big heart.
不不不 你在回避问题
No, no, no, no, that's a dodge.
-你在撒谎 伙计 -桑尼 她叫什么名字
- You're lying, man. - Sonny, she got a name?
我是说 这个特别的女孩
I mean, this girl?
你们知道布莱克本
Do y'all know that Blackburn's
其实一直都在数牌吗
been counting cards every time?
数着这张桌子上的谎言
Counting the lies at this table.
是啊 没错
Yeah! Yeah!
我想拿回我的钱
I want to get my money back!
桑尼 她叫什么名字
Sonny, what's-what's her name, man?
等等 她叫什么名字 兄弟
Hold on, what's her name, buddy?
-布莱克本 -是啊 我没有数牌
- Blackburn. - Yeah, I ain't counting cards.
-我不玩了 -我也是
- I'm out. - I'm out.
我得去办件事了 伙计们
I got to run an errand, fellas.
好吧 看起来现在是我和大红人的比拼了
Okay, it looks like it's between me and Poster Boy here.
我有个主意
I'll tell you what,
让游戏更有趣一点
make it a little bit more interesting,
我下20
I'll throw in a 20.
老大 大手笔
The boss man. Big money.
来吧
Come on.
-好吧 那我 -别这么做
- All right, I'll, uh... - Don't do it.
我跟你 然后
I'm gonna, I'll-I'll-I'll call you and...
再加100
widen another hundo.
斯宾塞 那家伙还要给艾玛
Spenser, the man is about to drop
25万的教育资金
a quarter mil on Emma's education,
你得给他留几分钱
you got to leave him with a couple pennies.
我只听到烦人的虫子在嗡嗡
All I hear are gnats talking.
感谢你的帮助 雷
I appreciate your help right now, Ray,
但还是让我来处理这个吧
but let me deal with this.
他在虚张声势 好吗 教训他
He's bluffing, okay? Spank him.
开始吧 我们现在就开始
Let's go, let's do it right now.
我不跟了
I'm out.
拜托
Aw! Come on!
你什么牌
What do you have?
我可没有虚张声势 伙计 我有
Wasn't a bluff, man, I got...
对A和对8
Aces and eights.
-就在这 -伙计们 时间到了
- Right there. - Guys, time out,
那可不是什么好预兆
that is bad juju right there.
这叫"死者之手"牌
It's called the dead man's hand.
和西域枪神被♥干♥掉那晚一模一样
It's what Wild Bill had the night that he got schwacked.
所以我要说的是
So what I'm saying is,
克莱
Clay,
你现在最好离我远点
you best stay away from me right now.
你知道吗 如果我的坏运气
You know what? If my bad luck
能带来几名枪手
brings a couple of gunfighters,
我就很满意了
I'm good with it.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
这个时间奈玛差不多该起床了
It's about time for Naima to get up.
我去散散步 给她打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna take a walk, give her a call.
这可是真钱 孩子们
Ooh, this is real money right here, boys,
你赚了多少
How much you clean up?
在家的时候 我受不了乡村音乐
Back home, I can't stand country music,
但当它在14000多公里之外响起时
but put it 9,000 miles away,
突然之间 这音乐
and all of a sudden, it's...
变得动听了
Kind of beautiful.
你是军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的吗
You with the Services?
海军 你呢
Navy. You?
空军 C20支援服务
Air Force. C-20 support services,
光荣的饮品推车员
glorified drink cart pushers.
整个星期唯一让我感到兴奋的
Only excitement I had all week
就是那天晚上 在这里时
was the other night, right here.
是吗
That right?
我看到一个相貌风趣的男人走进来
I saw the most interesting-looking man walk in,
独自坐着喝酒
sit and drink alone.
海豹突击队 对吧
SEAL, I bet.
本来打算自我介绍的 但是
Was gonna introduce myself, but...
但是他好像有很多烦心事
he looked like he had a lot on his mind.
戴维斯 你是个天才
Davis, you're a genius.
我要申请去你的队里
I'm calling my spot in your squad.
"熔炉行动"我们肯定能赢
We're gonna kick the Crucible's ass.
"熔炉行动"
Crucible?
船上消防任务
Shipboard firefighting.
听说里面有90多度
Heard it gets about 200 degrees in there.
很剧烈吧
Intense, huh?
怎么了 戴维斯
What's wrong, Davis?
还怕这点火吗
Afraid of a little fire?
14个小时都没浇灭你工作的热情吗
Take it 14 hours straight didn't quench your appetite for work.
当你在追踪恶人的时候
Well, when you're tracking the wicked,
所有关于"不能休息"的说法都是对的
the whole bit about "no rest" really holds true.
我想到你还没吃
Well, I figured you didn't eat.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表