剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Kill radius is this room and half the building.
如果那根线是触发装置的话
Well, if that line's the trigger,
那就剪断它然后离开这个鬼地方
let's cut it and get the hell out of Dodge.
没那么简单
Not that simple.
这根线也许有电流通过
Current could be running through this wire.
切断电路 就会引爆♥炸♥药
You cut the circuit, it detonates.
-拆卸炸♥弹♥需要多久 -很难讲
- How long to disarm it? - I can't say.
这个单板微型控制器和电源
This arduino and power source are linked
与每一圈炮弹前端的起爆雷♥管♥相连
to a blasting cap in the nose of each artillery round.
她一动 电流断了 就会爆♥炸♥
If she moves, breaks the circuit, boom.
所有人 我是B1
All stations, this is 1.
我们这里需要拆弹
We got an EOD situation.
人♥质♥身上连接了许多炸♥弹♥
Hostage is hooked up to multiple UXOs.
移♥动♥她就会爆♥炸♥
We cannot move her without detonation.
目标不安全
Target's not secure.
B1 我是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
收到需要拆弹
I copy your EOD situation.
请注意 离天亮不远了
Be advised, you don't have much time till daylight.
收到
Copy that.
继续汇报进度 完毕
Fill us in as it progresses. Havoc out.
真谢谢你了 姑娘
Thanks a pantload there, Lassie,
害我们落入陷阱
but we already fell in the damn well.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
拆弹员在解决了 不用担心
EOD's on it. Don't worry about it.
你们俩 确保北边入口的安全
You two, pull security on the north side.
收到 我们这就去
Check. We're on it.
局里怎么之前没发现这情况
How the hell didn't the Agency catch this?
你知道他们一旦出动 一切就不可预测
You know we can't predict what happens once they're on target.
是的 但完全可以查清楚
Yeah, well, you can vet it well enough
别把我的人往陷阱里送
from walking straight into an ambush.
太阳要出来了
Sun's coming up.
目标会耗费很多时间
Time on target's gonna be way too long.
戴维斯 通知快速反应部队
Davis, spin up the QRF.
-蒙迪欧 -这就办
- Monero. - On it.
一定是探子看到我们进来了
Had to be spotters watching us come in,
会奇怪为什么炸♥弹♥还没爆♥炸♥
gonna be wondering why that bomb did not detonate.
我知道
I know.
他们迟早会现身的
Only a matter of time before they show up.
我们是瓮中之鳖
We're fish in a barrel down here.
我知道 B6 这里是1
I know. Bravo 6, this is 1.
去检查建筑外部安全
I need you to run external security.
收到 检查外部安全 我们马上去
Check. External security. We're on it.
把她嘴里塞的东西取出来
Take the gag out of her mouth.
不要动
Don't move.
听好了
Listen to me,
阿布·拉基姆在哪里
Abu Rakim, where is he?
我不知道 我不知道
I-I-I don't know. I don't know.
-不 你知道 你们是一伙的 -不不不
- Yes, you do. You're a part of this. - No, no, no.
不 我不是 拉基姆是个魔鬼
No, I'm not. I'm-- No. Rakim's a monster.
我是逃走的
I ran from him.
对 在投靠他之后
Yeah, after running right to him.
不 我不是和他们一伙的
No, I'm-I'm not a part of this.
不 你就是 我们因为你才来这
Yes, you are. You're the reason why we're here.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我不知道有炸♥弹♥
I-I didn't know there was a bomb.
我不知道有炸♥弹♥
I didn't know there was a bomb.
我们不是一伙的 你一定要相信我
I'm not part of this. You have to believe me.
别说了 我们不是来相信你
Stop. We're not here to believe you.
我们是来带你回家
We're here to take you home.
B4 我发现一名南面来的敌人
Bravo 4, I got one fighter moving from the south
从我们的东南方靠近
to our southeast coming toward us.
收到
Check.
我看到他了 他有武器
I see him. He's armed.
作战中心 我是B4
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 4.
干掉一名目标东面的敌人
One fighter down on the east side of the target.
B6向作战中心报告
Bravo 6 to Havoc Base.
请求侦察监视设备探测目标建筑
Requesting an updated ISR sitrep on the area
正东面的最新状况
due east of the target building.
收到 B6 正在前往视野更广阔的地方
Copy, Bravo 6. Coming around for a wider pass.
你不用按着我 我不会乱动的
You don't have to hold me down. I won't move.
我们刚进来时你难道没乱动
Like you didn't move when we came in?
你当时看起来非常想动
Yeah, you seemed pretty eager to move then.
我当时很害怕
I was scared.
-我不知道你们是谁 -对
- I didn't know who you were. - Yeah.
我不知道他们装了炸♥药♥
I didn't know that they rigged this.
当你的同伴跑进来直接给你一枪
When your pals come in here and put a bullet right through you,
你可没法享受烈士家属抚恤待遇
you ain't gonna get the whole martyr afterlife package.
女人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥倒是会得些什么
What do lady bombers get anyway?
我一直很奇怪
Always wondered that.
桑尼 别说了
Sonny. Disengage.
我也没打算继续
I was just about to do that anyway.
她哪也不能去 把守好门口
She's not going anywhere. Pull security at the doorway.
收到
Roger that.
凯罗斯 汇报情况
Kairos, talk to me.
-什么情况 -正在解决
- What's going on? - Working the problem.
B6
Bravo 6,
侦测到两个热信♥号♥♥
we are registering two heat signatures
东北方向 距离两百米
northeast of your position, 200 meters out.
作战中心 没有发现目标
Havoc Base, I got nothing.
只隔了一个街区 B6
They're one block out, 6.
从你们的东北方向逐渐靠近
Closing in from the northeast.
一旦进入导弹发射场雷达范围就能看到他们
See them as soon as they cross the MSR.
作战中心 这里是B4
Havoc, this is Bravo 4.
我的位置没有发现目标
Nothing from my angle.
B4 我要朝东北角移♥动♥
4, I'm gonna move to the northeast corner
寻找更好的视野
to get a better look.
收到 这里交给我吧
Check. I'll hold here.
那是什么
What is that?
那是无线电 这家伙是个探子
That's a radio. He's a spotter.
他们在召集地面部队
They're calling the cavalry in.
作战中心呼叫B1 监测到一辆敌方武装卡车
Havoc Base to Bravo 1, we're seeing an enemy Technical
装备着一架重机♥枪♥以及至少
with a heavy machine gun and at least
六名全副武装的士兵 距离两分钟
six armed fighters two mikes out,
正从东面朝你们靠近
approaching your location from the east.
收到 作战中心
Good copy, Havoc.
用简易爆♥炸♥装置埋伏 接着进行突袭
IED initiated ambush with follow-up assault.
他们计划得很周密
These guys know what they're doing.
B6 你们会最先看到他们
Bravo 6, you're gonna see 'em first.
收到 B1 准备就绪
Good copy, Bravo 1. I'm on it.
赌八百这是"圣徒美人计" 亚历克斯
I'll take "Jihadi Honey Traps" for 800, Alex.
凯罗斯 汇报情况
Kairos, talk to me.
五到十分钟左右目标出现
Five, ten minutes maybe.
B6呼叫B4 发现一辆武装车
Bravo 6 to Bravo 4, I got a vehicle
朝我们的方向前进
moving toward us right here.
是一辆车头武装好的汽车炸♥弹♥ 快干掉
It's an up-armored VBIED. Smoke it!
特伦特 子弹没用
Trent, I can't get a bullet in there.
这么多年终于用得上了
After all these years, finally.
来啊 伙计
Yeah, buddy.
火箭发射成功
Uh, rocket out.
发生了什么 B6
What the hell just happened, Bravo 6?
敌人在出口前三十米处
Enemy just detonated a VBIED
炸毁了一辆汽车炸♥弹♥
about 30 meters from our egress point.
B1 这里是B4
1, this is 4.
纠正一下 是我在出口前三十米处
Correction. I just detonated an enemy VBIED
炸毁了一辆地方汽车炸♥弹♥
30 meters from our egress point.
好 收到 保持警戒 我们这快好了
Okay. Check. Hold security, and, uh, we're almost done here.
不行 上面这烟太大了
Negative. I can't see anything
我什么都看不到
up here with all this smoke.
好 收到 回到第一层来
All right. Check. Get back to the first deck.
在主入口处汇合
I'll meet you at the main entrance.
好了 专家 动作快 风暴要来了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表