剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
我觉得我不能再和你在一起了
I don't think that I can be with you anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
安德烈斯·多扎 是墨西哥最凶残犯罪集团的首脑
Andres Doza, the head of the most lethal cartel in Mexico.
他枪决了一名美国缉毒局探员
He executed an American DEA agent.
洛佩兹中尉不参加这次突袭
Lieutenant Lopez is not going on this raid.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我是德普罗人 人们认识我
I'm from Telporo. I'm known there.
很难相信一个不战斗的士兵
Hard to trust a soldier who doesn't fight.
见你改变心意真是太好了
It's good to see you reconsidered.
准备撤离搜查敏感地点
Stand by, exfil and SSE.
搜查所有的手♥机♥ 不放过任何细节
Collect all phones and anything you can find.
再不行动
We don't move now,
就抓不到高价值目标了
the HVT is gone.
杰森为何不去追他
Why isn't Jason pursuing?
目标是冈萨雷斯
Well, the target was Gonzalez.
你在质疑我的决定吗 曼迪
Are you questioning me right now, Mandy?
如果你心思还在家
We don't stand a chance of getting Doza
那我们绝无可能抓到多扎
if your head is back home.
给我电♥话♥ 看到了吧
Give me the phones. Here you go.
这是多扎的手♥机♥
That's from Doza.
死亡
"Muerta."
死亡的标志 和我的家人
Marked for death. My family.
你现在懂了吧
Now do you understand?
早上好
Morning.
你
You, uh...
昨晚睡了吗
you sleep last night?
我昨晚睡了吗
Did I sleep last night?
昨晚我脑子里乱成了一出
Whoa... ah, just worked on my Cirque du Soleil
太阳马戏
routine all night.
下次我会记得表演走钢丝的
Next time I'll bring my wires.
这才是我认识的杰森·海斯
Now that's the Jason Hayes I know.
总是要用马戏团综合风格的舞蹈
Always turning to a synthesis of circus dance styles
来逗你一笑
to ease your mind.
在想麦克和艾玛吗
Thinking about Mike and Emma?
对
Yeah.
你经历了很多 兄弟
You got a lot going on, brother.
你都没多少时间
Doesn't leave a lot of time for yourself, you know, you...
消化所经历的一切
you to process all you've been through.
这次任务需要保持头脑清醒
Got to have a clear head for this mission.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我很清醒
I'm clear.
清醒得不得了
I'm crystal clear.
我知道
I know.
你怪自己害得洛佩兹的家人被盯上也无济于事
But you blaming yourself for Lopez's situation does not help.
我对洛佩兹用激将法 他上钩了
See, I challenged Lopez and he took the bait.
现在害得他的家人受到了死亡威胁
And now the man's family is marked for death.
战争就是这样 兄弟
That's just war, brother.
好人没好报
Bad things happen to good people.
我们见过太多了 对吧
Lord knows we've seen plenty of that, right?
如果你带入个人情感
But you get yourself personally involved
试图改变局面
in trying to change that reality,
那任务就没法完成了
there's no way we can get the job done.
是啊
Yeah.
有任务了
Oh, work calls.
历史中心区
墨西哥城
好 B1 这里是作战中心
Right, Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
继续向正北前方行进
Continue moving straight ahead north.
大约四百米
Approximately 400 meters.
收到 作战中心
Copy, Havoc.
一能看到画面就通知你们
We'll update you once we have eyes on.
在那之前就只能靠自己了
Until then, we're flying blind.
多扎像个皇室一样 恣意醉酒
While Doza is popping bottles, living like a royal,
我们却憋屈在这车里找一次性手♥机♥
we're cooped up in this van looking for a burner phone.
在突袭冈萨雷斯的行动中
Looks like all the numbers we got
找到的电♥话♥主人
off the phones in the Gonzalez raid
在行动后一小时都死了 除了这位
were dead within an hour except this one.
不管是谁的手♥机♥
Whoever owns this cell,
肯定跟安德烈斯·多扎有联♥系♥
they're connected to Andres Doza.
是条好线索
It's a good lead.
但我还是有不好的预感
I still got a bad feeling.
你和你不好的预感
You and your bad feelings.
好了 还有一百米
All right, 100 meters.
十二点钟方向有一个集市广场
From your 12 o'clock, you'll hit a market square.
手♥机♥定位在那个位置
Phone's pinging from that location.
跟着手♥机♥的主人
You follow the guy who has that phone,
就能找到多扎
he'll lead us right to Doza.
他移♥动♥速度很慢 长官
He's moving pretty slow, sir.
高价值目标似乎是步行
It appears the HVT's on foot.
B1 注意 高价值目标似乎是步行
Bravo 1, be advised. HVT is likely on foot.
有发现吗
You see anything?
我发现了好多
Yeah, I see a lot of things.
怎么知道哪个才是我们要找的人
How are we supposed to know who this guy is?
作战中心 这里没发现
Havoc, we got nothing out here.
还有其他信息吗
Anything else you can give us?
B1 他的位置在
Bravo 1, we read his location
离你们还有70米
as 70 meters north of your pos.
60米
60 meters.
30米
30 meters.
好 咱们到了
All right, boys. We're here.
这边走
Here.
就停这儿
Right here.
作战中心 我是B1 我们目前在步行追踪
Havoc, this is 1, we're pursuing on foot.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
高价值目标显示在你们北边15米处
HVT appears to be 15 meters north of your position;
你应该能看到他
you should see him.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
给他打电♥话♥ 他一接我们就能找到他
Dial his phone to positively id him when he picks up.
我们的线索只有这个电♥话♥号♥码
All we have is a phone number.
要是打了 可能会吓跑他
If we dial it, we might spook him.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
要是不打 我们肯定找不到他了
If you don't dial him, we're gonna lose him.
打吧 这里人太多了
Dial it. There's too many people out here.
他是对的
He's right.
是吗
Is he?
好的B1 稍等 我们现在打过去
All right, Bravo 1, stand by. We're making the call.
蒙迪欧 给目标打电♥话♥
Monero, call the target's cell phone,
确保对方显示是未知来电
make sure that that caller I.D. Reads "Unknown."
收到长官 稍等
Roger that, sir. Stand by.
全体注意 作战中心准备给高价值目标致电
All stations, Havoc Base is gonna dial the possible HVT.
注意任何接起电♥话♥
Key in on anyone who picks up their phone
以及行为可疑人士
and acts in an erratic way.
找到了
Got him.
穿蓝色阿玛尼西装的人
Guy in a blue Armani suit.
上了一辆白色奔驰车
In the white Mercedes.
白色奔驰车
White Mercedes.
海豹突击队
第二季 第七集
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们在跟踪一辆疑似高价值目标
We're following a white Mercedes.
乘坐的白色奔驰车
Possible HVT.
是你吗
Hello there.
-喂 -发送照片识别身份
-Yes? -Sending a photo in for I.D.
集中所有监测侦查力量
Put every FRS resource on it now.
B1 盯紧了
Bravo 1, maintain eyes on.
好的作战中心 我们跟着他呢
A-firm, Havoc. We still have him.
高价值目标目前在一辆白色奔驰中
HVT is in a white Mercedes.
特伦特注意车距
Trent, watch your distance.
好的 拉开距离了
Check. Backing off.
作战中心 我是B1 目标还在向东移♥动♥
Havoc, this is 1. Target is still moving east.
老杰 三点钟方向
J. On our three.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表