剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Not sure.
那是我们的目标房♥屋
That's our target house.
你觉得他们是要去干嘛
What do you think they're up to?
我不知道 他们在担心什么
I don't know, they're concerned about something.
感觉他们在临时改变计划
Think they're calling an audible?
他们指着另一栋建筑
They're pointing at another building.
看起来他们要换个地方见面
Looks like they're moving the meet.
考虑到我们接下来要做的事 他们没做错
Considering what we're about to do, they're not wrong.
天上的监视怎么说
What's the eye in the sky say?
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们这里看起来
I'm looking at what appears to be,
敌军士兵正在离开目标房♥屋
uh, enemy soldiers leaving the target house.
你知道些什么嘛
You got anything you can tell us about them?
收到 B1 我看看有什么
Yeah, copy, 1. Let me see what we can find.
我们不可能被发现了
We can't be burned already.
他们确实变更了见面地点
They've definitely moved the meet.
B1 这里是作战中心
Yeah. Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
看来会面已经挪到了新的地点
It appears the meet is moving to a new location
原目标房♥屋的
75 meters southwest
西南方向75米处
of the original target location.
-收到了吗 -收到
- How copy? - Copy. Meet's moving
会面移到了西南方向75米处
75 meters southwest.
新地点不在我们视线范围内
New location's out of our line of sight.
我们没法开枪
We don't have the shot.
我没看到任何能让B队
I'm not seeing any acceptable spots
新建一个狙击手藏匿处的可行地点
for Bravo Team to build a new sniper hide.
这里无法清楚地看到新目标房♥屋
There's no clear line of sight to the new target house.
那块岩石怎么样
What about this outcrop?
从侦察监视设备里很难看见
It's hard to tell from ISR,
-但也许行得通 -他们也许能开枪
- but it could work. Yeah, they may be able to take the shot,
-但他们就完全暴露了 -而且为了到那里
- but they'll be out in the open. - To get there,
他们得在光天化日下穿过那片地区
they have to cross a field in broad daylight.
而且我不太相信敌人发现不了他们
And I don't like the odds of the enemy not spotting them
即使这是很好的最终射击位置
even if it is a good final firing position.
再说 被发现的话 几乎不可能撤离
Plus, exfil will be near impossible if they're detected.
由杰森来做决定
It's Jason's call.
如果他觉得他能在一个无人区
If he thinks he can set up an FFP
设立最终射击位置并开枪 那没问题
in no-man's-land and take a shot, fine.
不然的话
Otherwise...
我们就得考虑把他们撤回来
we think about bringing them back now.
有卡车开进来
We got trucks moving in.
从这没法开枪的 老大
No way we make that shot from here, boss.
是的
Right.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
我们找到了一个可能的新观察点
We've found a possible new observation point.
在你们的北方约三百米处
It's about 300 meters north of your pos.
看得到吗
Do you see it?
看到了
Yeah.
看到了
Yeah, I see it.
我们和最终射击位置之间只有低矮的草地
It's nothing but flat green between us and FFP.
就算我们悄悄匍匐过去
Even if we do stalk all the way out there,
看起来也像狗的蛋蛋一样明显
we'll be hanging out like a dog's balls.
我们还有其他位置可选吗
What other options do we have?
难道等夜幕降临
Wait here for nightfall
然后试也不试就溜掉吗
and sneak out without ever taking a shot?
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们已看到你说的位置
We see the position you're talking about.
你们是否能从那里射击
You think you can make a shot from there?
可以 我们需要确定位置与目标建筑之间
Yeah, we need confirmation that we got clean line of sight
射击视野无遮挡
to that new target house.
要多久能确认那个位置的情况
How long before you can get something up over that position?
确认需要两分钟 待命
Two mikes to confirm. Stand by.
我可以击中
I can make that shot.
我知道你可以 雷也可以
I know you can make the shot. So can Ray.
我需要你留在这 用你的枪掩护我们
I need you here with your rifle, covering us,
到达观察所 明白吗
to get to that O-P, got it?
好
Okay.
雷
Ray.
我收拾一下装备
I'll grab my stuff.
B1 我是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
新最终射击位置视野清晰
Line of sight from the new FFP is clean.
-是否收到 -收到 作战中心
- How copy? - Copy that, Havoc.
B1完毕
Bravo 1 out.
现在我们只需要去到那里
Now all we got to do is get there.
我们已经完成了一半
We're about halfway there.
兄弟 在我们遭遇过的所有状况之中
Out of all the situations we've been thrown into, brother,
还从没像这样暴露自己
we never hung it out there like this.
雷
Hey, Ray?
怎么
Yeah?
有点信心
Have a little faith.
好吧
Yeah.
信心
Faith.
可真安静 白马王子
Awful quiet there, McDreamy.
让我猜猜看
Oh, let me guess:
你觉得该由你来负责狙击
you think you should be the one taking the shot.
我是这样觉得
Yep. Thought so.
也许确实该你负责狙击
You know, maybe you should be pulling the trigger,
但你也没必要表现得
but there ain't no need for you to act
像吃了苍蝇一样
like somebody peed in your cornflakes.
我只是想争取我应得的
Just want to pull my share.
但我尊重杰森的决定
But I respect Jason's call.
别紧张 小兄弟
Now, easy there, little buddy.
也不要太尊重
Don't get too respectful.
我可不想再成为队伍里
I don't want to go back to being the biggest
最讨厌的那个
pain in the ass on the team.
他们距离新目标位置还有大约90米
They're about a hundred yards from the new position.
看来马上要成功了
Looks like they're gonna make it.
嘘 别乌鸦嘴
Shh. Don't jinx it.
拜托 兄弟
Ah, come on, man.
看看你干的好事
Look what you done.
别动
Freeze.
我们的位置看不到情况 你看到了什么
Can't see from our position. What do you got?
有个人正向你们走去
Got a guy walking towards you.
正在用望远镜搜索
He's glassing.
你有把握一击毙命吗
You think you can take that shot?
不 杰森和雷带了点338口径狙击步♥枪♥
No. Jason and Ray took the .338.
好了 他回去了
All right, he's walking back.
你们安全了
You're clear.
很好 继续移♥动♥
Good. We're moving.
目标建筑在射击视野内
Line of sight to the target building.
开始行动
We're in business.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们已看到新的目标建筑
We got eyes on the new target building.
这将是我们的最终射击位置
This will be our new FFP.
收到 B1
Good copy, Bravo 1.
刚用侦察监视设备定位到高价值目标所在车辆
We just picked up HVT's vehicle on ISR.
他在十公里之外
He's ten klicks out.
预计七分钟到达
ETA seven minutes.
雷 算账的时候到了
Hey, Ray, time to pay the bills.
我给你放哨 老方法 不是吗
I'll call wind for you, old-school, huh?
我现在正需要
I'm gonna need it out here.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
老大 有情况
Hey, boss, you got a problem.
有两个孩子
You got two kids,
在距离你们约七百米处
about 700 meters from your pos.
他们好像在放风筝
They appear to be flying a kite.
老大 今天要是再不消停我就死定了
I'll be damned if we can't catch a break today, boss.
如果出了岔子
If this thing goes south,
最好没人发现我们是栽在
ain't nobody better find out we got done in
俩放风筝的小屁孩手上
by two kids flying kites.
告诉你 因为这会让我
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表