剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
安德烈斯·多扎 是墨西哥最凶残犯罪集团的首脑
Andres Doza, the head of the most lethal cartel in Mexico.
枪决了一名美国缉毒局探员
They executed an American DEA agent.
调查与安全中心修复了那辆奔驰 GPS给出了线索
CISEN recovered the Mercedes. GPS tells the story.
多次前往可能受多扎掌控的
Multiple visits to local businesses.
但有一家公♥司♥引人注目 雷耶斯人才经纪公♥司♥
One business stands out: The Reyes Talent Agency,
属于一个非常成功的女商人 卡尔拉·雷耶斯
owned by a very successful businesswoman, Carla Reyes.
这肯定和多扎有关系 我们只要弄清楚就行了
There will be a Doza connection, we just have to figure it out.
-你以为你是谁 -现在 我是你的行刑官
- Who the hell are you? - Right now, I'm your executioner.
把我当成朋友试试
Why not make me a friend?
死亡 死亡的标志 我的家人
"Muerta." Marked for death. My family.
你现在懂了吧
Now do you understand?
你在责怪自己害他到今天这个境地
You blame yourself for the position he's in.
-你在钻牛角尖 -钻什么牛角尖 雷
- You're latching on. - Latching onto what, Ray?
家庭则需要凝聚力
A family that needs to be kept together
因为你们家已经散了
'cause yours was torn apart.
我觉得我不能再和你在一起了
I don't think that I can be with you anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-兄弟 干杯 -一口闷 走
- Cheers, buddy. - Send that down. Here we go.
我去外面等你 他还要喝
I'll meet you outside. He's getting the drinks. Yeah.
-好吧 -回见
- All right. - See you.
来 腿抬上去
Oh, man. Here we go. Feet up.
-目标是冈萨雷斯 -你在质疑我的决定吗 曼迪
- The target was Gonzalez. - Are you questioning me right now, Mandy?
如果你心思还在家
We don't stand a chance of getting Doza
那我们绝无可能抓到多扎
if your head is back home.
纪念日快乐 安德烈斯·多扎
Happy anniversary, Andres Doza.
玛丽亚 不必买♥♥这些的
Maria, you shouldn't have.
我的礼物呢
And my present?
等我回去
As soon as I get back.
我保证
I promise.
你忘了提醒我今天是纪念日了
You forgot to remind me it's my anniversary.
我没准备礼物
I have no present.
什么 你的女朋友
What, your girlfriend?
是妻子 蠢货
My wife, fool.
送她现金当礼物吧
Just give her the gift of cash.
送女朋友现金才管用 拉索
Cash only works with girlfriends, Lazo.
妻子不行 有一天你会明白的
Not wives. One day, you'll learn that.
我把广场交给你 哈维尔
I entrusted you with the plaza, Javier,
你却用从我这偷钱报答我
and you repay me by stealing from me?
不 多扎先生 你误会了
No, Señor Doza, this is all a misunderstanding.
看看你把你的员工害成什么样了
Look at the position you have put your employees in.
你该怎么跟他家人说
What will you tell his family?
你以为我不知道
You think I don't track
广场赚了多少钱吗
how much product comes through the plaza?
求你了 安德烈斯
Please, Andres,
是我的妻子
it's my wife.
记账的事一直是我妻子在做
My wife handles all of the accounting.
很好 因为她也在场
Well, that's fortunate... because she's here.
让她说明情况
She can clear the matter.
加布里拉
Gabriela...
哈维尔说的是真的吗
is it true what Javier is saying?
偷钱的事是你干的吗
You're responsible for the theft of my money?
不
No.
不 你在说什么
No. What are you talking about?
很有说服力 我相信她
Convincing. I believe her.
不 我没说是加布里拉干的
No, I did not say that Gabriela was responsible.
我说是她负责处理
I said she handles all the...
救救我 天啊
Help me! Oh, my God!
抱歉让你看到了
Please accept my sincere apologies
如此不堪的一幕
for this ugliness.
但我不能轻饶你和你的员工
But I cannot go easy on you and your employees
因为你们是一家人
because you're family.
求求你 求求你 别杀我
Please, please, please don't kill me...
我不是怪物
I am not a monster.
你真以为我会杀了我老婆的姐妹吗
Do you really think I would kill my wife's sister?
玛丽亚绝对不会原谅我的
Maria would never forgive me.
所以你回家去吧 不准提这事
So I want you to go home, never speak of this.
跟玛丽亚说 哈维尔那头猪
Tell Maria that Javier, pig that he is,
离开你去找其他女人了
left you for another woman.
好 安德烈斯 好 谢谢你 谢谢
Okay, Andres. Sí. Thank you. Thank you.
你妹妹应该会喜欢这对耳环
Your sister would like these.
对 玛丽亚喜欢 拿去吧
Yes, Maria would. Take them.
谢了 加布里拉
Gracias, Gabriela.
海豹突击队
第二季 第八集
你的儿子们如何
How are your sons?
-他们无聊了 -是啊
- They're bored. - Yeah.
他们想念朋友们了
They miss their friends.
他们不理解为什么要待在这儿
They don't understand why they're here.
危险对于他们来说不存在
Danger isn't real for them.
我们的工作就是保护他们
It's our job to protect them.
-对吧洛佩兹 -听起来你是个好父亲
- Isn't that right, Lopez? - You sound like a good father.
这一点还没有定论
Jury's still out on that one.
我努力要做一位好父亲 日复一日
I'm trying to be a good father. Day to day, right?
我只能做到这样 日复一日
That's all you can do. Day to day.
昨晚你来追上我
You know, what you did for me last night, coming after me,
很需要勇气
that took courage.
我以为我是在为家人好
I thought I was doing what was best for my family.
但我错了 谢谢你
I wasn't. Thank you.
对你家人来说 抓住多扎才是最好的
Getting Doza is what's best for your family right now.
我们抓住他 让你的孩子们
We do that, and we get your boys
回到朋友身边
back to their friends, okay?
上帝保佑吧
God willing.
目前还没有人能接近多扎
Nobody's gotten close to Doza yet.
但愿能在卡尔拉·雷耶斯那里取得突破
Let's hope snagging Carla Reyes leads us somewhere.
她是我们唯一的线索
'Cause she's all we got right now.
对吧
Right?
-有进展吗 -还没有 但会有的
- You got anything yet? - Not yet, but we will.
真受不了一直等你
Getting tired of waiting on you.
通话记录 银行记录 旅行记录
Phone records, bank records, travel records.
我们忽略了什么
What are we missing?
卡尔拉·雷耶斯的胸围
Carla Reyes's bra size.
她领第一次圣礼的时间
And the date of her First Communion.
除此之外 我们对她无所不知
Otherwise... we know everything about her.
我们只需要的只是
All we have to show for it are the names
一些集团中层的人物姓名
of a few mid-level cartel figures.
但丁·维加 多扎的资金经手人
Dante Vega, a money man for Doza,
多次拜访卡尔拉·雷耶斯 我们知道这一点
visited Carla Reyes several times; we know this.
多扎和卡尔拉之间一定
There's got to be something more, some deeper connection
还有更多更深入的联♥系♥
that Carla has to Doza.
也可能没有
Unless there isn't.
我们已经把所有资料
We've been through everything.
过了两遍了
Twice.
不会 她一定有所隐瞒
No. She's hiding something.
咱们再看一遍
Let's go through it again.
醒醒啦 睡美人
Wake up, Sleeping Beauty.
太阳当头照了
Rise and shine.
-不 -我想我找到了
- Nope. - You see, I think I found a cure
治愈你情伤的办法
for this emotional pain that ails you.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about, man?
你要从绝望的战场上
Oh, you fighting your way
杀出重围
through the battlefield of despair.
怎么样
Look at that.
什么绝望的战场 你说什么呢
What's a battlefield of despair? What are you talking about?
好吧
Right.
你需要有个方案
See, you need a plan.
那"我不喝劣质龙舌兰"
How 'bout I stop drinking bad tequila?
-算不算个好方案 -不够好
- Is that a good plan? - Not enough of one.
方案就是发起战斗消灭敌人
You see, a plan is waging war and taking out the enemy.
而我的朋友 龙舌兰不是你的敌人
And tequila, my friend, is not your enemy.
失恋才是
Heartbreak is.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表