剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
All right, let's go, let's go, let's go.
-我断后 -快走 快走
- I got your back! - Let's go, let's go.
桑尼
Sonny, hey!
克莱在哪
Where's Clay?
他在伪造一条误导敌人的路线
He's creating a false path for non-friendlies to follow.
开什么玩笑 得州人有多傻
You kidding me. How thick can a Texas boy be
-能让他独自去 -他没有给我余地
- letting him go on alone? - He gave me no choice.
你的无线电呢
Hey, where's your radio?
在山丘上 可以支开解♥放♥军♥
On the hill, so the PLA track away from us.
应该能拖几分钟
Should buy us a few minutes.
在个人检查前
It was your responsibility, Candidate,
检查你的班级成员
to inspect your class' quarters
是你的责任 候选人
in advance of the RLP inspection.
是的 射击中士
Yes, Gunnery Sergeant.
物品被标错
Items were mislabeled.
夏天的白色衣物礽在角落皱成一团
Summer whites thrown wrinkled into a corner, and sand,
还有沙子在萨尔蒙候选人的鞋子里
sand in Candidate Salmon's dress shoes.
你为何如此差劲
Why did you fail?
当时没有足够时间去适当检查房♥间
There wasn't enough time to properly inspect the rooms,
射击中士
Gunnery Sergeant.
时间不够
Not enough time.
不是理由
That's no excuse.
你的内心出了毛病
Something's wrong with you, inside.
我看得出来
I can see it.
你有缺陷 对不对
You're defective, aren't you?
不对 射击中士米勒
No, Gunnery S-Sergeant Miller.
你还骗我 肯定有事不对
Oh, you lying to me? Something is wrong with you.
我会找出来是什么
I'm-a find out what it is.
保持这个姿势
Hold that leaning rest
等你的同学都通过检查
while all your classmates pass inspection.
如果你连让他们清洁房♥间
If you can't get them to do something
这种小事都做不到
as simple as clean their rooms,
作为一个领袖你很没用
you are worthless as a leader,
对于我没用 对海军也没用
worthless to me, and worthless to the Navy.
他们的失败就是你的失败
Their failure is your failure.
马上恢复姿势 候选人
Now resume the position, Candidate.
-怎么了 -告诉你
- Yeah? - Let's go, let's go.
我今天和太平洋司令部谈过了
I spoke to PACOM today.
然后呢
All right, and?
他们对于克莱把一个
Well, they're not exactly thrilled that our boy Clay
加密的通讯设备留给中国人
left an encrypted communication device
不是很高兴
in the hands of the Chinese.
我们接到的命令是不要交火
Okay, well, our orders were not to engage,
他的做法♥正♥好阻止了我们交火
and his move prevented engagement.
你不需要说服我
Yeah, well, I'm not the one that needs convincing.
对于司令部来说
As far as Command is concerned,
这符合风险行为的广泛模式
this falls under the broader pattern of risky behavior.
不好意思 风险行为 是指什么
I'm sorry, risky behavior? Okay, like what?
上次多扎监狱的袭击
Last-ditch raid on Doza's compound.
我们抓到他了 不是吗
We got him, didn't we?
杰森 态度放端正点
Jason, cut the attitude.
这可能影响到你和我还有整个队
All right, this could affect you, me, the entire team.
我们需要司令部对我们满意
We need Command to be happy with us,
否则我们的生活
or our lives...
会变得非常难过
are gonna become extremely unpleasant.
没错
Right.
懂了
Gotcha.
雷 你去哪
Ray-Ray, where you heading?
我本来打算回房♥间和艾玛视频
Listen, look, I was gonna go to the room and Skype, uh, Emma,
除非你想休息了 那我就不打算
unless you wanted to crash, I won't do it.
-不用 你慢慢来 -好的
- Oh, no, man, take all the time you want. - Okay.
我准备去散步 你的孩子需要你
Yeah, I'm gonna go for a walk. Those kids need you.
我不知道 也许
I don't know, maybe.
我在想这次驻派任务
Thinking the only shots I'm gonna be getting
最棘手的问题反正应该是她
on this deployment is gonna be from her, anyway.
她正是那个年龄 兄弟
She's at that age, brother.
没错
She is, right?
你准备走去哪
Where you walking to?
我想去找找教堂
I guess until I run into a church.
应该不会很久 在宗教信仰强烈的国家
Shouldn't take long, God-fearing country and all.
是啊
Okay.
拜拜 兄弟
All right, brother.
要心怀感恩 雷
Count your blessings, Ray.
我一直都有
I always do.
三小杯威士忌 加点姜汁
Three fingers of whiskey. Splash of ginger.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表