剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你把酒吧打架说得好像
You say the word "Bar fight" Like...
什么难听的词一样
like, it's a dirty word,
说得好像我做错了一样
like I did something wrong.
你没错吗
Didn't you?
你们呢
What about you guys?
酒吧打架事件对你们有什么影响
How did the bar fight affect the two of you?
这对雷毫无影响
Well, you know, it didn't impact Ray at all,
因为他当时在打电♥话♥
because, he was taking a call, right?
也许他本可以让桑尼冷静下来
And maybe he could have settled Sonny down, but...
我早该知道的
I should have know.
杰森靠我照料所有这些事
Jason relies on me to take care of everything, so...
看出来了
Right, I see.
是的
Yeah. Hmm.
-好吧 -你看出什么了
- Okay. - What's that you see?
作为一个团体
Oh, just, uh, as a group,
你们这是典型的家庭式关系
you model archetypical familial dynamics.
管事的人 照顾的人
Authority figure, caretaker,
-吊儿郎当的人 -雷可不是吊儿郎当的人
- goof-off. - Oh, no, Ray's no goof-off.
-我是说桑尼 -什么
- I meant Sonny. - What?
听着
Listen, you know what?
我想我们已经从中收获了不少
I'm thinking that we got a lot out of this.
如果你乐意的话 我们就先走了
If it's good with you, I think we'll take off,
你也得到了你需要的信息
and, uh, you got everything you need.
别急
Well...
你们还有45分钟
you still have 45 minutes.
坐着不说话真的很难熬
Awful long time to sit in silence, guys.
我很确定肖心里想的不是这样
I'm pretty sure none of that is what Shaw had in mind.
我感觉有点不同 感觉轻松些了
Well, I feel a little different. I feel a little lighter.
-你呢 -不
- How about you? - No.
-你呢 -这是我做过最糟糕的事
- You? - That was the worst thing I ever done in my life, man.
是你啊
Oh, hi.
茱莉亚·洛根博士
Well, Dr. Julia Logan.
心理治疗师
Therapist?
你是患者
You're a patient.
囚犯 不是我选的
Prisoner. Here really not by choice.
杰森
Ah... Jason.
那天晚上你拿着我的钱跑了之后
Didn't get a chance to introduce myself to you
我还没机会向你介绍我
since you took my money and ran off the other night.
我什么都没偷
I didn't steal anything.
-你拿了 -没有 那是我赢的
- Yeah, you did. - No. A bet's a bet.
-好吧 -谁知道的
- Okay. - Who knows?
也许你还有机会赢回来
Maybe you'll have a chance to win it back.
心理治疗师
Therapist, man.
这是逗我的吧
You got to be kidding me.
第二个炸♥弹♥在酒吧外
The second bomb outside the bar.
-炸伤克莱的那个 -是的
- Yeah, the one that took out Clay. - Yes.
图像太糊了 没法进行面部识别
Image is too degraded for facial recognition.
国家情报协调局和中情局
NICA and CIA are working on identifying
正在试图从反西方社会和原教旨主义团体中
anyone striking a resemblance within the anti-Western
分辨出任何长得像的人
and fundamentalist groups in the region.
但一个也没找到吗
And they've come up empty?
是的 但我们刚发现
Correct, but we've just learned
两个装置里的反应物都是硝酸铵油
that the main charge in both devices was ANFO.
肥料 柴油
Fertilizer, diesel fuel?
这能帮我们缩小嫌疑人范围吗
How does that help us narrow down the list of usual suspects?
不能 但能帮我扩大搜寻范围
Well, it doesn't, but it helped me expand the search.
我追踪到爆♥炸♥前两周
I was able to track a large shipment
有一大批硝酸铵油
of ammonium nitrate from two weeks before the bombing
被运到一个叫圣罗莎的地方
to a site in Santa Rosa.
圣罗莎
Santa Rosa?
我不知道那里有任何原教旨主义者
Didn't know any of the fundamentalist groups operate out of there.
他们没有 但新抵抗军有
They don't, but the New Resistance Force does.
菲律宾共♥产♥党的武装派
Armed faction of the Communist Party of the Philippines?
他们一般不以西方人为目标 不太像
They don't target Westerners. Seems thin.
我本来也这样觉得 直到国家情报协调局
I thought so, too, until NICA sent me the profile
给我发了张新抵抗军新部队首领的照片
on the leader of a relatively new NRF cell.
就是这个人炸了克莱
This is the man who took out Clay.
这是该为马尼拉炸♥弹♥事件负责的人对吧
So that's the dude responsible for the bombing in Manila?
国家情报协调局和中情局认出了他
NICA and the CIA has identified him
他是新抵抗军的首领
as a top dog in the New Resistance Force.
他的名字叫阿尔芒·帕卡达
His name is Armand Pacada.
他死定了
That's a dead man walking right there.
炸♥弹♥是在菲律宾的圣罗莎外
It appears the bomb was built in an old molasses factory
一个老旧糖浆工厂造的
outside of Santa Rosa, Philippines.
那家工厂关门两年了
The factory's been closed for two years, but
但卫星照片显示
satellite photos show steady traffic
六个月来那里有稳定的人员出入
in the building the last six months.
新抵抗军的总部
NRF headquarters?
至少是其中一个
At least one of them, yeah.
任务是袭击这个工厂
Mission is to hit the factory
把情报人员带回来
and bring back intel--
还有文件 硬盘
documents, hard drives,
囚犯 你能找到的一切
prisoners, anything you can get.
如果你能找到他
If you can find him,
就把阿尔芒·帕卡达也带回来
then we wrap up Armand Pacada, too.
我等不及要会会他了
I cannot wait to make his acquaintance.
马尼拉的袭击不像是新抵抗军的作为
The attack in Manila was out of character for the NRF,
所以还有我们没注意到的大局
so there's a bigger picture here that we're not seeing.
我要审讯帕卡达
I want Pacada
所以别朝他脑袋开枪
brought in for interrogation, so no hole in his head.
你知道我们无法保证
You know we can't guarantee that.
那帮坏人还算是在左右战局
The bad guys kind of have a say in the fight.
菲律宾人已经授权我们继续行动
Filipinos have authorized us to prosecute the operation.
指挥官巴亚尼会担任你们的地面联络人
Commander Bayani will be your liaison on the ground.
你怎么看 雷
What do you think, Ray?
工厂周围都是灌木和树林
Factory's surrounded by brush and trees.
适合迂回潜入
Offset infil makes sense.
乘坐当地车辆到达据点
Take indig vehicles to the set point,
再走到目标那里
roll to the target on foot.
那群共♥产♥主义窝囊废不会知道被什么打了
Them Stalin-humpers ain't gonna know what hit 'em.
没错 记住了
Right. Remember,
目标是收集情报
the objective is to gather intel
把帕卡达从菲律宾带回来
and bring Pacada back from the Philippines
活着的
alive.
曼迪
Hey, Mandy, uh...
我那天晚上有点越界了
look, I was out of line the other night,
我只是想告诉你
I just want to tell you that...
我 我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
你把她解决了 像你往常做的那样
You know, you get her done, as you always do, and,
现在轮到我们为克莱报仇了
well, now it's our time to get payback for Clay.
好吧 谢谢你的道歉
Okay. Thank you for the apology.
我在治疗了
I'm in therapy.
圣罗莎 菲律宾
作战中心 我是B1 已过法拉第
Havoc, this is 1. Passing Faraday.
B1
Bravo 1,
这里是作战中心 收到已过法拉第
this is Havoc Base. I copy Faraday.
B2 去左边
Bravo 2, split left.
收到
Copy that.
B1 请注意
Bravo 1, be advised,
侦察监视设备显示有两人在工厂装卸码头
ISR shows two individuals at the factory loading dock.
收到 还有别人吗
Copy that. Anyone else?
没有
Negative.
B2
Bravo 2,
你们那边情况怎么样
how's everything on your side?
准备好了
Good to go.
待命
Stand by.
你♥他♥妈♥的能信
Can you friggin' believe
这个世界上竟然还有共♥产♥主义者吗
there are still commies in this world?
这些白♥痴♥不看历史书的吗
Don't these idiots read history books?
我解决左边的 你解决右边的
I'll take left, you take right.
在你一点钟方向
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表