剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我总是在担心我的孩子
I'm constantly worrying about my kids
因为他们独自待在家里 而他们的妈妈死了
because they're home alone because their mother died.
而这个战区的指挥官还在盯着我
And my AO is so far up my ass
因为他认为我不懂
because, you know, he doesn't think
如何管理我的团队 我的团队
I know how to run my teams. My teams.
我做出了这样的事 如何能让自己感觉好些
What, am I supposed to, like, feel better now that I did that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know, either.
我对这些事闭口不谈是因为
I don't talk about these things because...
我要保护那些我在乎的人
I protect the people that I care about.
你也一样
So do you.
不 杰森
No, Jason.
我们对这些事闭口不谈
We don't talk about these things
因为我们想要保护自己
because we want to protect ourselves.
你已接通桑尼·奎恩热♥线♥
You've reached the Sonny Quinn request line.
你知道该干什么
You know what to do.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你可能出去执行任务了
You're probably out kicking doors.
希望你注意安全
Hope you're staying safe.
诚实的讲 我现在确实不会介意
To be honest, I really wouldn't mind
和你一起出任务
being out there with you right now.
我有件事情要做
Got this... got this thing to do.
是一件
It's, um...
是一件家事
it's a family thing.
这也许是我早就该做的事
Probably something I should have done a long time ago.
有人曾经告诉我
You know, somebody told me once
有些记忆即使你刻意回避 也不会离去
that memories you ignore don't go away.
它们只会变成幽灵 如影随形
They just become ghosts.
我无法与幽灵一起生活 所以
And I can't live with ghosts, so...
罗妮
Hey, Ronnie.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我想来问候一下我的妹妹
I wanted to say hi to my little sister.
你没有妹妹
You don't have a sister.
罗妮
Ronnie.
拜托
Please.
你的女儿好漂亮
Your daughter's beautiful.
她看起来就和你小时候一样
She looks just like you did.
你到底想干什么 丽萨
What do you want, Lisa?
我还在海军部队服役
I'm still in the Navy.
现在在军官预科学校
Um, Officer Candidate School right now.
我过几天就要毕业了
I graduate in a couple days.
我希望你能去我的毕业典礼
I'd like you to be there.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为我们是一家人
Because we're family.
我们是吗
Are we?
你想让那件事再分离我们20年吗
Do you want to go another 20 years, having it divide us?
为什么不
Why not?
-因为那样很痛苦 -痛苦吗
- Because it hurts. - Does it?
是的 很痛苦
Yes, it does.
军官预科学校很严格
OCS is tough.
而我能应付得来
And I was handling it.
我甚至表现优异
You know, I was kicking ass, even.
直到这个消防演习项目
Until this fire exercise.
我们需要保护一艘被火焰吞噬的船
We have to secure a ship that's engulfed in flames,
扑灭大火 救助一个倒地的水手
put out the fire, rescue a downed sailor.
我失败了
And I failed.
历史重演了吗
History repeating itself?
拜托 罗妮
Oh, come on, Ronnie.
那不是我的错
It was not my fault.
米歇尔不是我杀死的
I didn't kill Michelle.
是大火
A fire did.
你把她留在了房♥子里
You left her inside.
我得去救你
I had to get you.
我要做出抉择
I had to make a choice.
房♥子失火那年我才11岁
I was 11 when the house burned down.
11岁的孩子 既要救自己
11, trying to save myself
还要从火灾中救出我的两个妹妹
and my two little sisters from a fire
因为我们的母亲不在 救不了我们
because our mother was not there to save all of us.
她作为一个单身母亲已经尽力了
She was a single mother doing the best she could.
她是个酒鬼
She was a drunk!
那天晚上她又出去喝酒
And she was out drinking again that night.
我救不到米歇尔
I couldn't reach Michelle.
我尽力了 我尽力了
I tried. I tried.
浓烟太多了
There was so much smoke,
我什么也看不到
and I-I couldn't see,
火势越来越大
and the fire was getting bigger, and...
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
所以我抓住你 跑了出去
So I grabbed you, and I ran.
妈妈因为米歇尔的死怪罪我
And Mom blamed me for Michelle's death
因为她绝不会怪罪她自己
because she sure as hell wasn't gonna blame herself.
但那不是我的错 罗妮
But it wasn't my fault, Ronnie.
米歇尔的死不怪我
I wasn't responsible for Michelle's death.
现在我明白了
I know that now.
如果你已经知道了
If you already know that,
你为什么还来这里
then why are you here?
我是来找你的
I'm here for you.
我希望能和你做回姐妹
I want us to be sisters again.
我收到了邀请
I have an invitation.
仪式将在星期六举♥行♥ 我
The ceremony's gonna be on Saturday, and I...
我希望你也会去
I hope you'll be there.
在那啊
Hello there.
他们正在进行测试
They're running tests.
他们在爆♥炸♥前测试了炸♥药♥
They tested the charges before the bombings,
据我们的囚犯说 可汗就在那里
and according to our prisoner, Khan is there.
测试对于这种组织
Testing. It's unusual sophistication
可是罕见的复杂操作
for groups like this.
通常 他们只使用老式炮弹
Typically, they just use old artillery rounds
还有手♥机♥
and cell phones.
我们得袭击那个营地
We need to hit that camp.
但太平洋司令部只批准低能见度行动
Yeah, well, PACOM is all about low-vis ops.
而不是活跃行动 这里不是巴基斯坦
Not a kinetic op and not in Pakistan.
让肖批准这样的任务
Asking Shaw to approve a mission like this,
在这家剧院外♥围♥行动
in the outer reaches of this theater...
基本上不可能
Yeah, odds are slim.
好吧 我会说服他的
Okay, well, I'll beat the odds.
好消息 克莱
Good news, Clay.
你的康复进展顺利 符合预期
You're progressing fine. You're on schedule.
-我的右腿正在恢复 你确定吗 -没错
- My right leg's getting better? You're sure? - It is.
你觉得我什么时候能回到部队
When, uh, when do you think I can make it back to my team?
现在预计还为时过早
It's still premature to speculate,
但是如果以这种速度恢复下去
but if this pace of healing continues,
你还能执行任务
I think you'll operate again.
你很幸运
You're fortunate.
海军医疗中心有一支优秀的理疗团队
Navy Med Center has an excellent PT staff.
没错 我很幸运
Yeah, fortunate.
我的资料里有没有说
Hey, uh, do-do I have anything
我受到了爆♥炸♥造成的冲击波伤害
in my jacket about a blast-wave injury from the bomb?
没有 没有提到
No. There's no mention of it.
急救人员可能只注意到了你的腿 怎么了
First responders were likely focused on your legs. Why?
我有个朋友的创伤性脑损伤无法治疗
I just, uh, had-had a buddy who couldn't get treated for TBI
因为负伤档案里没写
'cause his injury wasn't in his jacket.
我一点也不惊讶
Oh, I'm not surprised.
如果受害者
Head injuries often go unnoticed
没有失去意识 脑部损伤通常会忽视
when the victim doesn't lose consciousness.
没有自报病情是可以理解的
And the lack of self-reporting is understandable,
毕竟创伤性脑损伤会中断或结束你的军旅生涯
given that a TBI can interrupt or end your military career.
你
You've, uh...
你有什么症状吗
you've been experiencing symptoms?
创伤性脑损伤症状
TBI, I mean.
不 不 我没有
No. No, I-- none.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表