剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
电力恢复了
Power's coming back on.
推进系统的软件正在重启
The propulsion system's software is rebooting.
B3依然卡在鱼雷发射管道里
Bravo 3 is still locked in the torpedo tube.
建议把时间安排向后推30分钟
Break. Recommending push our timeline 30 mikes right.
收到了吗
How copy?
收到 时间安排延后30分钟 完毕
I copy. Push timeline 30 mikes right. Havoc out.
艾利斯女士 问题严重吗
Miss Ellis, is that a problem?
不 长官 我肯定能让那艘渔船
No, sir. I will make sure the trawler
意识到问题并且解决
is aware of the issues and accommodates.
特伦特
Hey, Trent.
桑尼在那里能呼吸吗
Can Sonny breathe down there?
只要他们给管子加压
As long as they pressurized the tube
把水压回海里 他就没事
and the water was forced back out to sea, he's fine.
每隔一段时间
Just got to let some air out
给他换换气
of his rig every once and a while.
他顶多有些焦虑
He's just getting a little froggy.
好的长官 战斗部署安全
Aye, sir. Secured for general quarters.
长官 除推进系统外
Sir, we have most of the systems
系统大部分恢复正常
back online outside of propulsion.
工程官员说几分钟就好
Engineering officer says it's a matter of minutes.
那包括鱼雷发射管道上的锁吗
Does that include the locks on the torpedo tubes?
应该能够恢复
Should be up and running.
咱们把少校的人弄出来吧
Let's get the Lieutenant Commander's man out.
长官 我们调用了支路 但还是打不开
Sir, we've run the bypass, but it's still frozen.
总士官长 这方面的修复已经完成
Master Chief, I've run down the line of fixes for this.
我需要和副舰长请示一下
I'm gonna have to talk to the XO about
-采取激进一点的解决方案 -直接切开吧
- a more aggressive solution. - Let's just cut this thing open.
-我可以把它切开 -我喜欢这孩子
- I could grind it out. - All right, I like this kid.
我们需要船长同意
We need the skipper to sign off;
他可能想继续寻找解决方案
he might want us to keep working for a solution.
如果错过了解救时间
Well, if we miss our exfil window,
我们可能就要带你去执行任务了
we might end up joining you for the rest of your deployment.
去拿工具箱和切割机 等我命令
Grab a tool kit and a grinder and stand by for my word.
-好的 总士官长 -终于有行动了
- All right, Master Chief. - Now we're moving, huh?
我去和船长谈谈破门救你手下的事
I'll talk to the captain about cutting your man out.
好 终于有进展了
Good, now we're getting somewhere.
没人告诉我
Someone doesn't tell me
外面是怎么回事
what's going on out there,
我要开始唱歌♥了
I'm gonna start singing.
他们打算采取机械破坏手段
Yeah, they're talking about doing a mechanical breach
把你救出来 桑尼
to get you out, Sonny.
行了 快动手吧 开始切割
Come on, let's go. Start cutting.
我需要等待允许切割的命令
I have to stand by until word comes down
-我才能开始切 -你逗我呢
- that I'm allowed to cut. - You're kidding me.
在这谈规章制度
Rules and regulations here?
欢迎回到普通的海军部队
Welcome back to the regular Navy.
船长很担心损坏掉发射管道
The captain is concerned about damaging the tube
还有限制我们的战备
and limiting our combat readiness.
-跟我开玩笑呢吧 -这是爱德华兹船长的船
- You got to be kidding me. - It's Captain Edwards' boat.
-他说了算 -好吧 我自己跟他谈
- It's his call. - Fine, I'll just go talk to the captain myself.
不 总士官长 你不许去
No, Master Chief, you will not.
你在这等着
You will stay here and wait
直到美国海军指派的
until the man that the United States Navy
这艘上亿舰船的船长
has given command of a billion-dollar boat to
决定想要和你谈了
decides that he wants to talk to you,
如果他想谈
and if and when that ever happens,
你需要以一个现役海军的正确态度
you will address him as a senior enlisted sailor
去说服他
as required to.
我说清楚了吗
Am I clear?
非常清楚
Crystal.
我自己去和爱德华兹船长谈
I will speak to Captain Edwards myself.
你们所有人都在这等我回来
All of you will stay here until I get back.
上扶梯 都闪开
Up ladder, make a hole.
你们在吗
You boys there?
我好像出了点问题
I think I got a little bit of a problem.
怎么了 桑尼
What is it, Sonny?
记得在《星球大战》里面
Okay, well, remember in Star Wars
天行者卢克 丘巴卡 汉·索罗和莉亚公主
where Luke Skywalker and Chewie, Han Solo and Princess Leia,
他们跳到死星的垃圾滑槽里
they jumped down that Death Star garbage chute?
他们觉得就挺惨了
And th-they think it's pretty bad.
然后突然之间 变得更糟糕了
Then, all of a sudden, uh, it gets worse?
你在说什么 桑尼
What are you getting at, Sonny?
管道里开始进水了
The tube's filling up with water.
很快
Fast.
进来
Enter.
布莱克本
Blackburn.
抱歉打扰你 长官
Sorry to interrupt, sir.
海军军士奎恩的情况有变
There's been a change in Petty Officer Quinn's situation.
我猜你不是要来跟我说
I suppose you're not here to tell me
他已经从管道里出来 正喝着热咖啡呢
he's out of the tube, enjoying a hot cup of coffee?
不是 长官 水正在漏进管道
Negative, sir, water is leaking into the tube.
请求批准
Requesting permission
用切割机把管道切开
to use the grinder to cut it open.
那个鱼雷发射管道可以
That torpedo tube enables me to keep
确保我的船和船员安全
my sailors and my boat safe.
我当然不能削弱我们的战备
I cannot, in good conscience, diminish our combat readiness
尤其我们还有两个月的驻派任务
when we still have two months of a deployment in front of us.
我理解 长官
Yeah, I understand that, sir.
但就算一个鱼雷发射管道不能用了
Even down one torpedo tube, this is still
这仍然是海里最强的舰艇之一
one of the most lethal boats in the water.
作为华盛顿号♥的指挥官 我的主要任务是
My primary mission as CO of the Washington
成为核三位一体的其中一臂
is to fulfill the third arm of the nuclear triad.
事实就是 你的任务 你的人
Fact is, your mission, your men,
甚至我的人 都是次要的
even my men, are secondary to that charge.
没错
Yes, sir.
无意冒犯 长官
But with all due respect, sir,
我们的政♥府♥ 花了很多年
the government, our government, has spent years
还有几百万美元训练海军军士奎恩
and millions of dollars training Petty Officer Quinn
来执行危险的任务
to conduct the dangerous operations
来确保这艘船永远不用发挥它真正的力量
that ensure that this boat never has to fulfill that role.
猜猜这首歌♥的名字 美男子
Name that tune, Ken Doll.
我宁愿喝能量饮料配番茄酱奶昔
I'd rather drink a Yoo-hoo and ketchup smoothie
也不想听这种可怕的噪音 兄弟
than listen to that freaking noise, man.
你现在感觉怎么样了 伙计
How you doing in there, buddy?
我这老伙计一切顺利
Oh, little old me is just peachy.
我给你讲个笑话
I've got a joke for you.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
需要几个德国人
How many Germans does it take to, uh...
才能把灯泡转进灯座
screw in a light bulb?
一个
One.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为他们很有效率
Cause they are efficient
而且他们没有幽默感
and they don't have a sense of humor.
这个好
That's good.
不
No.
一点都不好笑
That's not very funny.
这很好笑
That's pretty damn funny, man.
至少他还笑得出来
At least he's still laughing.
爱德华兹船长授权用工具
Captain Edwards has authorized the use of tools
-救出海军军士奎恩 -来吧
- to extract Petty Officer Quinn. - Here we go.
来把这东西切开吧
All right. Let's cut this thing open.
桑尼 我们要把这个东西切开了
Sonny, we're cutting you out, brother.
把他弄出来 快点
Cut him out, let's go. Hurry up.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
我有些朋友
I got friends in
他们身处低位
Low places, where...
全员备战
All hands man battle stations.
全员备战
All hands man battle stations.
等等 怎么不切了
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. What'd you stop cutting for? Hey.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表