剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
所以 拯救人♥质♥
So, rescue the hostages
然后阻止环境被破坏
and prevent an environmental disaster?
又要在办公室待一天了 兄弟们
Just another day at the office, boys.
平台有12层楼高 8000万平方英尺
The platform is 12 stories high and 80 million square feet.
我们要在坏人发现我们 把我们丢下去喂鱼之前
And we got to find the hostages in all that space
在这么大的区域内
before the baddies find we're there
找到人♥质♥
and turn us into fish food.
不好意思 你对死亡的每次幻想
I'm sorry, but does every death fantasy of yours
都是被丢去喂鲨鱼吗 我很好奇
turn out to be a shark meal? Just curious.
不
No.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许 潜入方法是什么
Yeah, maybe. Okay, infil ideas?
平台在一个商用捕鱼船道上
Platform's inside of commercial trawling lanes.
-继续 -所以我们可以潜入渔船上
- Go ahead. - So I think we infil on some fishing boats,
把我们送到几公里以内的地方
maybe gets us within a few klicks
不会引起任何注意
without raising any eyebrows.
好吧
All right.
-戴维斯 渔船准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Davis, trawlers? - Already have 'em.
现在是雨季
It's wet season there now.
海平面上升 能见度很低
Talking about large swells, low visibility.
不好游泳吗
Too rough for a swim?
拜托
Please, Lord.
太难了
Too rough.
晚上能见度很低
I tell you what, low viz at night--
我觉得可以搭快艇过去
I say we go in on RHIBs.
直接潜入到平台下方 对吧
Yeah. Infil directly beneath the beast, right?
我可以带头爬上柱子
I can lead climb one of these stanchions,
-然后放个梯子下来 -那我们就需要
- drop a ladder. - All right, so we're gonna need
那我们就需要爆♥炸♥物处理人员 拆弹员
an EOD, uh, specialist to defuse the bombs.
说到这个
Well, speaking of...
先生们 这是我们新来的
Gentlemen, this is our new explosives
爆♥炸♥物处理专家
ordnance disposal specialist.
美国海军现役
Courtesy of the U.S. Navy
萨默·凯罗斯
Summer Kairos.
我不想冒着风险
You know, I'm gonna go out on a limb here
猜你不是从得克萨斯州来的
and guessing you're not from Texas.
加利福尼亚州
California.
戴维斯 侦察监视设备到哪了
Okay, Davis, where we at with the ISR?
会从吉布提发射
The bird's gonna launch out of Djibouti.
等我们到C17运输机上 它应该已经到平台上空了
It should be over the platform by the time we're on the C-17.
但那一趟来回会消耗不少汽油
But that round-trip's gonna burn a lot of gas.
所以无人机只能在目标上方待到日出
The drone can only be over the target until sunrise.
那时候我们早走了 不是吗
Well, tell you what, we'll be long gone by then, right?
没错
Right.
好的
All right.
两小时后出发
Wheels up in two hours.
有问题要解决的趁现在
Got any business to handle, now's the time.
-你回来早了 -来拿护照
- You're home early. - Yeah, passport.
过了好久了
Been so long, I, uh,
忘了不在我的装备笼里
forgot it wasn't in my cage.
你三个护照都没带吗
You left all three here?
慢着 你是准备出任务吗
Wait, are you spinning up?
好像有点快啊
Seems kind of soon.
坠机是在六个月前
Crash was only six months ago.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
这就是我为什么要替你担心了
Which is why I have to worry for you.
我去见客户要迟了
I'm late for a client.
好的
Yeah.
听着 阿兰娜
Look, Alana, hey.
我们回来的时候见
I'll see you when I get back.
你不知道什么时候会回来
You don't know when you'll be back?
不知道 这只是小型作战
No, it's just a little spin up.
应该不用太久
Shouldn't be too long.
但你不知道
But you don't know?
好吧 我猜我得取消去基尔伯恩教授家的晚餐了
Okay, so I guess I'll cancel dinner at Professor Kilborn's.
这样可能是最好的了
Well, it might be for the best anyway.
不然我最后可能会向她的丈夫开枪
I was probably gonna end up shooting her husband.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
不是因为这让我感到害怕了
It's just that this scares me,
你讲笑话也毫不帮助
and you making jokes is not helpful.
不会变成那样的 好吗
That's not how it's going to be, okay?
我是个坚强的女孩 我受得了你的工作
I'm a big girl. I can handle your job.
我可以带着对你的担心生活
I can live being afraid for you.
我只想请你认真对待我的担心
I just need you to take my fear seriously, please.
老大 有空吗
Hey, boss, you got a minute?
你想说什么 雷
What's on your mind, Ray?
我已经在青队教了六个月了
Six months I've been instructing at Green Team now.
我听说你是个非常好的老师
Yeah. From what I'm hearing, you're one hell of a teacher.
只是在把我学到的知识教给他们
Just passing on knowledge that was passed on to me.
是啊
Yeah.
我之前应该告诉你我的肩伤
Look, I should've told you about the shoulder.
我害你陷于困难的境地了
I put you in a tough spot.
但我是时候恢复原职了
But it's time I'm reinstated.
我不确定 雷
I don't know, Ray.
可能会打乱队伍的协调性
Might disrupt the whole flow of the team.
你是在担心我不能和队伍紧密配合吗
You're worried about how I'd mesh with my own team?
拜托
Come on, look.
杰森 我说了谎 对此我很抱歉
Jason, I lied and I'm sorry.
但是 这和你误导医生对你的脑震荡严重程度
But-but how's it so different from you misleading a doctor
做出误诊又有什么区别
about the extent of your concussion?
抱歉 这是一个严重的问题 雷
Huh. Sorry, that a serious question, Ray?
-非常严重 -非常严重 明白吗
- Dead serious. -Dead serious. Yeah?
你对我说了谎 所以非常严重
You lied to me. That's how.
所以你要一直以此来惩罚我
And you're just gonna keep punishing me for that--
有人死了 有人死了
Someone died. Someone died.
这不是我要惩罚你
This is not about me punishing you.
而是我不信任你
This is about me not trusting you.
区别很大 雷
Big difference, Ray.
可我被困在教室里
Well, how am I gonna earn back that trust
怎么能挽回你的信任
trapped in a damn classroom?
保重吧 雷
Take care, Ray.
好 你的小队在等着你 对吧
Yeah, you got your team waiting, right?
是的 没错
Yep, yep.
-你的家人 -没错
- Your family. - Yep.
侦察监视设备定位到一艘小艇
ISR spotted a skiff
正在将另外六名战士送上平台
uploading six more fighters onto the platform.
敌方战斗人员数目已增至12人左右
Brings our total number of enemy combatants to around a dozen.
确定一艘游轮刚刚驶离平台
And confirmed an oil tanker just left the platform.
泵油对这些人来说技术含量太高
Pumping oil's way too sophisticated for these guys.
他们肯定是在胁迫人♥质♥泵油
They're definitely making the hostages do all the work.
这使我们的任务更困难了
Well, that makes our job even harder.
我是说 肯定会有一些人在控制室
I mean, some of these guys are gonna be in the control room.
但是其他人呢 谁知道他们会把人♥质♥关在哪
But the others, who knows where they're keeping 'em?
凯罗斯 你来说
Kairos, you're up.
来吧 专家 把你的计划给我们讲讲
All right. Come on, swami guy. Talk us through your deal.
你要怎么做
What do you do?
我通过侦察监视设备看到了他们的炸♥药♥包
ISR gave me a look at their explosives package.
每发有10到15公斤的塞姆汀塑性炸♥药♥
Looks like ten to 15 kilos of Semtex per charge.
这是粗略的估计
It's a gnarly amount.
粗略 好的 拆除要多长时间
Gnarly. Okay. How long to defuse?
如果他们在同一脱扣线上 五分钟
If they're on the same trip line, five minutes.
如果不是 从我找到它们开始 每个三分钟
If not, three minutes per, once I find them.
祈祷不会花费太久
Pray it doesn't take long.
嬉皮士那种祈祷吗
Hippies pray?
难道我们要手拉手焚香吗
What, are we gonna hold hands and light incense after?
好主意 也许可以在船上这么做 别碰我
Good idea. Maybe on the boat. Don't touch me.
好了 这个话题我们以后再谈
All right, let's revisit the topic at a later time.
飞行时间会很久
It's gonna be a long flight.
大家休息一下
Let's get some rest.
桑尼
Hey, Sonny,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表