剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Get on your feet.
你怕火吗 戴维斯
You afraid of fire, Davis?
当然怕 射击中士
Who isn't? Uh... Gunnery Sergeant.
而你不同 你被吓坏了
Different for you, though. Froze you.
我吸入了烟雾
I inhaled smoke.
我找医务室的人谈过 他们说你已无大碍
I spoke with the infirmary, they said you were clear.
可以参加下午的锻炼
You will be expected at this afternoon's PT.
没意见吧
Is that a problem?
如果不满意 你可以退出
'Cause if it is, you can DOR.
-对 没错 -好的
- Yeah, it is. - All right.
来了 快看
Coming in. Look at that.
杰带来了援兵
Jay with the reinforcements.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰 你真棒
Jay, I love you.
你 你和布莱克本说了扫兴鬼指挥官的事
You, uh, you talk to Blackburn about Commander Buzzkill?
感觉要被上司教训一顿
Yeah, it felt like a spanking from the principal was coming.
我找他谈话 指出了他的错误
I talked to him, I set him straight.
我和他说 只要有我在 B队将永远都是
Told him, as long as I'm there, Bravo team will always remain
-B队 -赞成
- Bravo team. - Amen to that.
-喝起来 兄弟们 -那酒不错
- Hey, let's go, boys. - Cheers on that alcohol, there.
里面没漂浮着蛇的什么东西
Doesn't have any of them floaty snake things
令人作呕
that'll make you gag.
在塔加路语中
In Tagalog,
菲律宾的官方语言
她说你是她最喜欢的后街男孩
she said you're her favorite Backstreet Boy.
可真离不开你了 伙计
Smackin' the room without you, man.
我去趟厕所
I'm gonna hit the head.
怎么 还有人给你打电♥话♥
What, you getting all buzzy?
爱彼迎上凶巴巴的房♥客
Got this angry Airbnb tenant
正给我疯狂打电♥话♥ 我去接一下
blowing my phone up right now. I need to go handle it.
好 他们肯定是被你的
Right, I'm sure they got terrified
"禁止入内的密室"里的东西给吓坏了
of what's in your little "forbidden closet."
你好吗
How you doing?
挺好的 挺好的
Good, good.
我看你和你朋友们一起来的
I saw you with your friends.
本想过去打声招呼 又怕扰了你们的兴致
Was gonna come and say hi, but I didn't want to interrupt.
我 我 我本来
I-I, look, I was,
我本打算告诉你那晚我和你
I was gonna tell you I had a-a real good time
度过了段美好的时光 和你谈心
the other night with you, talking.
其实我很久没畅快地聊过了
Actually, the best I've felt in a while.
为什么有时候和陌生人聊天
Why is it easier to talk to a stranger sometimes
要比和认识的人聊天更轻松
than it is the people you know?
你知道的 没有风险
Well, you know, no stakes.
你不会让陌生人失望
Can't disappoint a stranger.
我们可以继续聊天
Um, we could keep talking.
我会的 他们...
I would... the guys, um,
如果你不习惯 可能会觉得他们有些碍事
they can be a bit much if you're not used to them.
那我们可以去其他地方
Oh. Well, we could go someplace else then,
你知道的 只是聊聊天
you know, just to... talk.
你怎么样
How are you?
抱歉 抱歉我昨天没接你电♥话♥
Sorry, uh, sorry I didn't catch you yesterday.
有什么事吗
Anything new?
没什么
Not really.
戴维斯 你还好吗 你听起来
Davis, you okay? You sound, uh,
你听起来情绪不高
you sound a little down.
我还好
I'm fine.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
出什么事了
What's going on?
斯旺尼怎么样 你跟他聊了吗
So what about Swanny? You talk to him?
是 我跟他聊了 他挺好 他只是
Yeah, yeah, I talked to him. He's good, man. He's just, uh...
-斯旺尼吗 -显然他解决了我过去一年
- Swanny? - Apparently he fixed this plumbing issue
都没修好的水管问题 所以挺好的
I had in my apartment now for the past year, so that's good.
是啊 我猜也是 老兄
Yeah, I'm sure he did, man.
没有什么问题是他解决不了的
There's-there's not a problem that guy can't blast through.
作战人员就是作战人员
Operator's an operator.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don't know how he does it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
离队之后 像他那样做个水管工
Life after the teams. I mean, a pipehitter like him,
怎么能放得下之前的一切
how do you walk away from all this, you know?
他兼♥职♥做紧急医疗技术员
He works part-time as an EMT.
他会为国家效力 他会...
He's gonna serve his country, he's gonna...
对 但就是这样 这不是...
Yeah, but that's it, man, this isn't...
这不只是一份工作 这是...
this isn't just a job, this is a...
这是 这是一生
it's a, it's a, it's a life.
这是一生 没错
It's a life, yeah.
这是大多数人的十辈子
This is ten times the life most people live.
好的
Okay.
和B队在一起就是我要的一切
Look, riding with Bravo is all I need.
那就是你要的一切 和B队在一起
That's all you need, riding with Bravo.
进我们队...一年了
What, been on our team for, what, a year?
建队到现在八年了吗 好
Fully for, what, eight years now? Okay.
随着时间的推移 你会有不同看法 孩子
You may see things a little differently with time, kid.
好 如果我有不同看法
All right, well, if I start seeing things differently...
我就去检查一下眼睛
...I-I'm-a need to get my eyes checked.
好 检查 我现在出了几根手指
Okay. Check, how many numbers am I holding up now, hm?
你能看见吗
Can you see that?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
-没关系 -这是什么 叠叠乐吗
- That's okay. - What is this, Jenga?
当我们差点失去桑尼
You know, when we almost lost Sonny,
我清晰地认识到我所拥有的
it became clear to me what I have.
我有五个兄弟 和一颗跳动的心脏
I've got five guys around me and one beating heart.
-没错 -比兄弟还亲
- Yup. - Better than brothers.
实话说 我觉得我很幸运
Honestly, I feel like I'm-I'm lucky enough
能成为一份子 所以我要奉献我的所有
to be a part of that, so I'm gonna give it all of me.
很好 别忘了 兄弟
Good, and don't forget that, man.
好吗 兄弟们
All right? Brothers.
好了
All right.
倾尽你的所有 把酒满上 好吗
Just give it all you got and fill up that pitcher, will you?
-保佑你 兄弟 以圣父 -谢谢
- Bless you, man, in the name of the Father. - Thank you.
-圣子之名 -感谢你 好的
- and of the Son. - Appreciate that. All right.
你受洗了 去吧
You've been baptized. Let's do it.
去吧
Let's do it
桑尼
Sonny?
桑尼 怎么了
Sonny, what happened?
桑尼 那是什么声音
Sonny, what's that noise?
快让开
Get out of my way!
快让开
Get out of my way!
快让开
Get out of my way!
老天
Geez.
-你还好吗 老杰 -还好
- Yeah, yeah. You good, Jace? - Yeah, I'm good.
好了
All right.
-曼迪 -在
- Mandy? - Yeah?
在这
Yeah.
你们还好吗
You guys good?
雷 雷呢
Ray? Hey, where's Ray?
-在这 我没事 -好
- Yeah. I'm good. - All right.
-曼迪 -我来上报
- Mandy? - I'll call it in.
我去检查受伤情况
I'll start triaging.
每人分开检查房♥间
Everyone take a different part of the room.
我们走 行动
Let's go. Move.
在电报酒吧
Telegraph Saloon.
发生 发生意外伤亡事故
There's-there's, um, casualties.
我不知道 我不知道伤亡人数
I don't know, I don't know how many.
-你找到他了 -我找到了 照顾好他
- You got him? - I got him. Take care.
我来帮你 来
I got you. Come on.
酒瓶划破的 必须把他弄醒
The bottle. He need to wake up.
我来处理
Hey. I got you.
快把手给我 把手给我
Just give me your hand. Give me your hand.
把他的胳膊抬起来
Lift his arm up.
抬起他的胳膊
Get his arm up!
-伙计们 -桑尼
- Oh! Guys! - Sonny!
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表