剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Don't have 60, we got seven.
所以我们只能从另一条路进去了
All right? So we got to come in a different route.
大家有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
这是红树林
This mangrove?
是的
Yep.
这个红树林沼泽地正好在这个沿海的地方
This, uh, this mangrove swamp right here off the coast, right?
这能给我们提供很好的掩护
I mean, this could provide some pretty good cover
来潜入他的监狱
to get into his compound.
一个能阻挡大多数军队的天然屏障
A natural barrier like that will bog down most forces.
多扎不会想到有任何人从这里过来
Doza won't expect anyone coming from there. Mm-mm.
所以我们坐直升机到
So we'll chopper in
近海的这里 然后游到海岸线
offshore here, and we'll swim to the coastline.
这里和恰帕斯之间到处都是土地
All this land between here and Chiapas,
然而你还是找了种让我们游泳的办法
and yet, you find a way to get us to swim.
只游一小段 你不会被鲨鱼吃掉的 桑尼
Small swim. You're not gonna be eaten by a shark, Sonny.
但那片红树林里的美洲虎可以
Yeah, but the jaguars in that mangrove, man, they could.
什么
What, there's j...
-那里有美洲虎 -是啊
- there's jaguars? - Yeah.
美洲虎就是丛林里的鲨鱼 你知道的吧
Jaguars are the sharks of the jungle. You know that, right?
这就说得通了 因为它们
Oh, well, that would make sense, 'cause they,
有大虎牙之类的 是吧
they got them big old teeth and stuff, right?
我们就不能采用空袭吗
Can we just call in an airstrike?
不行 多扎的地方离海岸有多远
Negative. How far from the coast is Doza's mansion?
大约九公里的斜坡
About a nine-klick hike, inclined.
一旦你们穿过了红树林
Once you get through the mangrove,
就会到达一个干旱的海边沙漠
you'll hit arid coastal desert.
徒步走过去至少要六小时
Mm. That's at least six hours to get through that on foot.
在那一片没有侦察监视设备
And no ISR under that canopy,
所以如果多扎的人在那巡逻
so if Doza's men are patrolling,
我们没办法提醒你们
we have no way to warn you.
怎么撤离呢
Well, what about exfil?
整个地区都可能要追捕我们
Whole region's probably gonna be after us.
我们需要迅速离开
We're gonna need to get out quick.
一旦我们在那栋宅子里中奖了
Once we hit jackpot at the mansion,
直升飞机会降落在
the helo will land at the,
马球场上 我们就能走了
the polo fields, and we'll be gone.
三十分钟想出来的详尽计划
Solid plan for 30 minutes.
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
还有十八小时我们的狩猎证就过期了
We got 18 hours till our hunting license expires,
所以行动吧
so let's move.
好的
All right.
B1向作战中心汇报 我通过了V区
Bravo 1 to Havoc Base, I pass Vader.
收到 B1 通过V区
Copy that, 1. Passing Vader.
欢迎来到丛林
Welcome to the jungle.
拜托告诉我那声吼
Please tell me that growl
不是美洲虎的
wasn't a jaguar.
需要有人拉着你的手吗 桑尼
Want someone to hold your hand, Sonny?
我想要的只是保持住
What I do want to get a hold of
我在食物链顶端的合理位置
is my rightful place atop of the food chain.
我已经向多扎靠近了六公里
I've got six klicks to Doza.
我们需要在午夜前撤离
We need to be exfiling by midnight.
经常有机会去丛林里吗
Spend a lot of time in the bush?
我爸爸曾带我去玛雅遗迹远足
You know, my father would take me on hikes to Mayan ruins.
给我讲他们把同类心脏挖出来的故事
Told me stories how they'd rip the hearts out of their people.
我那时没办法想象那种程度的暴♥力♥
That kind of violence, I couldn't imagine.
现在没那么难了 对吧
Not so hard anymore, huh?
没那么难了
Not so hard.
发现一个把守后门的营地
Got a camp guarding the back door.
至少有五名敌人
Five enemy, at least.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
收到 B1
Copy that, 1.
在我们的西北方18米处发现敌军
Enemy's 20 yards northwest of our position.
有多少敌方战斗人员
All right, how many combatants?
视野内有六人
We got six visible.
如果发生交战 可能会有更多
We engage, there might be more.
我们将绕过他们 再回到既定路线
So we'll cloverleaf around them and get back on route.
好的 尽量减小绕行长度
All right, keep the detour tight.
你们的时间不宽裕
You don't have much slack in your timeline.
收到
Check.
他们没听见动静
They didn't hear anything.
是的 没听见动静 但会发现他失踪了
Yeah. Didn't hear anything, but they're gonna miss him.
他身上没有对讲机
Doesn't have any radio on him.
掩藏尸体 为我们多争取点时间
Cache the body. It'll buy us a few minutes.
作战中心 我是B1 我们到达目标人物周边
Havoc, this is 1. We're at the target's perimeter.
收到 B1 我们侦察监视设备在你们位置上方
Copy, Bravo 1. We now have ISR above your position.
没有那些烦人的丛林了
Got that pesky jungle out of the way.
发现12名巡逻的警卫 行动路径很有规律
I see 12 guards patrolling, regular pattern of movement.
最近出的两个在东面18米处
Closest two are 20 yards east.
收到 作战中心
Copy, Havoc.
看到了
We got 'em.
看来他们发现队友的事了
Guess word got out about their buddy.
干掉他们
Drop them.
我们走
Let's go.
B队全体全员
All Bravo stations,
另有六名敌人向你们的方向靠近
six more enemy moving towards your position.
有六个目标正向我们靠近
We got six tangos coming our way.
我们保持隐蔽还是现在干掉他们
We holding cover or are we taking 'em from here?
干掉他们
Take 'em from here.
听我口令 击毙
On me. Execute.
快走 快走
Move. Move.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
跪下 快跪下
Knees. Get on your knees.
举起手来
Keep your hands up.
我都没听到门铃♥声♥
I didn't even hear the doorbell ring.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
抓到了 重复一次 抓到了
Jackpot. Say again, jackpot.
还活着
Alive?
他还活着
He's alive.
收到 B1 撤离的直升机三十秒后到
Copy, Bravo 1. Extract helo is 30 seconds out.
是我们的飞机
There's our ride.
克莱 洛佩兹 留在这
Clay, Lopez, stay here.
我们其他人去找撤离的出口
The rest of us will secure a path for exfil.
如果我是你 可能笑不出来
Not sure I'd be smiling.
你们一路拼命闯进来 就是来送死的
You've battled all this way only to condemn yourselves.
我不想扫你的兴 但是我们的计划可不是这样
I hate to spoil it for you, but that's not our plan, pal.
我相信你们要改变计划了
I believe your plans have changed.
-这是从哪里射击的 -正在查找
- Where'd those shots come from? - Looking.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, it's 1.
收到 B1 我们已了解到直升机的情况
Copy, Bravo 1. We're aware of the helo.
我们正在查找原因
We're looking for answers.
我发现一队车辆
I got a convoy of vehicles
正在向多扎的住处驶去
converging onto Doza's property.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我知道是谁
I know who.
作战中心 我是B1 战情报告
Havoc, this is 1. Sitrep?
B1 这里是作战中心
Yeah, Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
请注意 有一队
Be advised that you have a force
恰帕斯州警♥察♥正在向你们的位置靠近
of Chiapas state police approaching your position.
看好他
Watch him.
是他们击落了直升机吗
They shoot down the helo?
一定是 他们声称飞行员参与了
Affirm. They claim the pilot was participating
对一名警方控制的犯人的
in the unlawful abduction of a prisoner
绑♥架♥活动
in their charge.
他们为多扎而来
They're coming for Doza.
他们带来了一个军队
And they brought an army.
我是恰帕斯州警方的
This is Comandante Salas
指挥官萨拉斯
of the Chiapas state police.
我命令你们
I am ordering you
以和平的方式交出多扎先生
to surrender Señor Doza peacefully,
否则我们将动用武力
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表