剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
我们联♥系♥不上B2
We've lost Bravo 2.
重复 联♥系♥不上B2
I say again, we've lost Bravo 2.
作战中心 我是B2
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2.
-收到了吗 -好吧 改变方案
- Do you copy? - All right, change of plans.
我们去找雷
We're going to get Ray.
我是来谈我真正的问题 创伤性脑损伤
I came here to talk about my real issue: TBI.
我没看到任何关于创伤性脑损伤的记录
I didn't see any record of traumatic brain injury.
如果在你服役期间
If your wound wasn't documented
并没有你受过伤的记录 我就不能治疗你
while you were serving, I can't treat it.
斯旺尼
Hey, Swanny.
-侦察监视设备监测到B2头盔频闪灯 -收到
- ISR just picked up Bravo 2's helmet strobe. - Copy that.
他们会全军出动
They'll send everyone.
B队没法安全脱身
Bravo will not be able to fight their way to safety.
我知道
I know.
我不可能批准派遣印度的快速反应部队
There's no chance I'm authorizing an Indian-led QRF.
一切责任由你们自己承担
And you'll have to deal with the fallout.
-巴希尔·瓦尔马 -我知道他的方位
- Bashir Varma. - I know this location.
我会杀你的
I will kill you.
没什么能阻挡我
Ain't nothing stopping me.
走吧
Go.
他是我心灵的庇护
He is my refuge,
是我的神 是我所倚靠的
my God in whom I trust.
雷 趴下
Ray, get down.
收到
Copy that.
B队的直升机准备降落
Bravo's helo is about to touch down.
难以置信他们安然无恙地回来了
Can't believe we're getting them all back in one piece.
救回了雷 没引发外交风暴
Well, recovered Ray, avoided a diplomatic firestorm,
印巴危机也没升级为
and we didn't escalate the India-Pakistan crisis
核战争
into a nuclear war.
今天可谓大获全胜
I'd call today a win.
别忘了我们来这的目的 指挥官
Well, don't forget why we're here, Commander.
抓到亚辛·可汗
To get Yasin Khan.
我提醒你一句
Let me remind you,
去救佩里而不去干掉可汗
recovering Perry rather than
是你的决定
taking out Khan was your call.
而这决定后果严重
One that's had some serious consequences.
拯救佩里高级士官长是正确的决定
Rescuing Senior Chief Perry was the right decision.
我没做错 长官
I stand by it, sir.
可汗这样的狂热分子肯定会散播消息
A zealot like Khan, he's got to spread his message.
肯定会藏匿起来
He's not gonna go underground.
我们会找到他
We'll find him.
找到了也不能派B队去
It won't be Bravo going in if you do.
你们错失了良机
Had your shot and you missed.
任务彻底失败了
Total mission failure.
这么说不公平 长官 我们
That's not entirely fair, sir, we...
我不管
I don't entirely care.
事实胜于雄辩
The results speak for themselves.
借一步说话 指挥官
A word, Commander?
雷 感觉如何
Hey, Ray. How you feeling?
擦破点皮 有些淤青 但是
A few scratches, few bruises, but...
再次去对付可汗前我可以恢复
I'll be ready to go when we reload on Khan.
我不是问你的手肘
Not asking about the elbow.
我知道
I know.
让我们单独待一会
Give us a minute, will you?
-我感觉如何 -对
- How am I feeling? - Yeah.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
感觉今天见到的日落
Feel like I've never seen a more beautiful sunset
是有史以来最美的
than the one I saw tonight.
感觉
Feel like...
我从来没有这么
I've never wanted to see my family more
想见到我的家人
than I want to see them right now.
我感觉
And I feel like...
我不配
I don't deserve...
队友冒着生命危险
my teammates who marched through hell
来救我
to come save me.
我真的以为你死在山上了
Really thought you were gonna die on that mountain.
我是死了
I did die.
从某些层面讲
Part of me, anyway.
我差点永远迷失自我 兄弟
I was almost lost for good, brother.
跟被我挟持住的女人说
Told this woman I was holed up with...
她要是敢出声我就杀了她
I'd kill her if she made a sound.
我恐吓她 但我吓到了我自己
I scared her, but I terrified myself.
多数是因为我相信我真的会动手
Mostly because I believed I'd do it.
明知道放她走就等于
Knew I was digging my own grave
自掘坟墓 但是 老杰
if I let her go, but, Jace,
我突然间意识到
something happened and I realized
她是上帝派来的
she was sent to me.
那个女人是我的救赎
That woman was my salvation.
她怎么是你的救赎了
She was your salvation-- how's that?
她打醒了我
It just hit me.
我宁愿以奈玛所爱之人的身份死去
I'd rather die being the man Naima loved...
也不愿作为她找到的那个人活着
than live as the man she found.
我知道在墨西哥
I know Mexico...
拒绝那个人做临祷告 这个...
denying that guy's last rites, it...
那不是你干的 是我
That wasn't you, man, that was me.
我知道那件事对你造成很大折磨 而我...
I know how hard that was on you, and I...
应该尽力帮助你 但我没有
should have been there for you, and I wasn't.
当你翻山越岭来救我时
You were when you marched your ass
就已经算帮我了
over that damn mountain to come save me.
这才是最重要的
And that's all that matters.
-不让一个兄弟掉队 -阿门
- No brother left behind. - Amen.
阿门 好的
Amen. That's right.
海豹突击队
第二季 第二十二集
倒计时 五
Back in five,
四 三
four, three...
很高兴邀请到阿什·斯宾塞
I'm pleased to be joined by Ash Spenser,
前海豹突击队员和畅销书作者
former Navy SEAL and author of the best-selling book
《神话背后的人》
The Man behind the Myth.
-欢迎 -非常荣幸来到这里 帕蒂
- Welcome. - It's an absolute honor to be here, Patty,
这本书讲的是一位美国英雄
speaking about an American hero that your audience
战争的无形创伤
你的观众可能没听说过
most likely has never heard of.
布雷特·斯旺
Brett Swann.
布雷特是一名前海豹突击队员
Brett is the former Navy SEAL who recently
最近在一所退伍军人管理局的停车场自杀
took his own life in the parking lot of a VA campus?
是的
That's correct.
他是自2017年至今以来第19位在
One among 19 veterans who have committed suicide
退伍军人管理局场所自杀的退伍军人
on VA campuses from 2017 till now.
你将此举称之为什么
What do you call that?
抗♥议♥之举
Acts of protest.
敲响警钟
Wake-up calls.
是的 我想要问的是 阿什
Right, I-I guess what I'm asking, Ash, is,
布雷特自杀是不是因为
did Brett do what he did because he was
他得了创伤性脑损伤
suffering from traumatic brain injury?
布雷特自杀是因为
Brett committed suicide because
他的创伤性脑损伤得不到治疗
he couldn't get treatment for his TBI.
这是犯罪
And that's a crime.
是国耻
A national disgrace.
这是你的第二本书吗
Is this your second book?
是的
That's correct.
他来了 女士们先生们
There he is, ladies and gentlemen.
B2归队了
Bravo 2 is back in the fold.
你感觉怎么样 兄弟
Hey, how you feeling, buddy?
我
I, uh...
非常感激兄弟们为我做的一切
grateful for all you boys did for me.
很抱歉给大家造成了麻烦
Hate I put you in that position.
再来一次我们也会这样做
Do it again if we have to.
毫无疑问
Well, no doubt, but,
但你要是再失踪的话
if you do go missing again, can we please
可不可以是在平坦一点的地方
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表