剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
找掩护
Take cover!
两个方向都有重机♥枪♥
We got two heavy gun sitting down in both directions!
火箭筒
RPGs.
在这待着会被炸飞的
We're gonna get chewed up here!
我们得动起来
We got to move!
金属 桑尼 攻击左侧掩体
Metal, Sonny, push left, hammer that bunker!
-好的 士官长 -布罗克 烟雾弹
- Hoo-ya, Master Chief! - Brock, smoke.
发射烟雾弹
Smoke out.
走走走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
掩护我
Cover me!
我们得去打掉第二个掩体
We got to get to that second bunker!
烟雾弹
Smoke!
全金属 打他们 我们要攻击右边
Full Metal, hit 'em! We got to push right!
-进攻右侧 -走
- Push right! - Go.
发射烟雾弹
Smoke out!
-找到了吗 -找到了另一处掩体
- You got it? - Found the other bunker.
好了 这个归我 来吧
All right, this one's mine. Come on.
交给我吧
I got this one.
打得好 老大
Nice shot, boss.
是啊 给
Yeah. Here.
走吧 跟我汇合
Let's go. Consolidate on me.
如果失败了 我们抓不到可汗的话
If this thing goes south, we don't get Khan...
你投入了那么多 将会对你不利
All the work you put in, it should be your collar.
可汗的事可以等 但雷只有一个
Khan can wait. There's only one Ray.
这是国防情报局的联♥系♥人吗
Is this your contact from the DIA?
她这个表情看起来
Doesn't look like she's putting out
是不太欢迎我们
the welcome mat for us.
从什么时候开始你在我们国家
Where do you get off running an operation
执行任务都不用通知我们了
in our backyard without informing us?
需要我提醒你吗 克什米尔最有可能成为
Need I remind you Kashmir is the likeliest flash point
世界核战的导火索
for nuclear war in the world?
感谢你能过来 安妮塔
Thank you for coming, Anita.
我们也没想让这次任务变成这样
We never intended the op to play out this way.
报告显示 整个山谷的武装分子都行动起来了
Reports state the entire valley of militants is mobilizing.
为什么
Why?
潜入行动失控了
Infil went haywire,
有一个人被困在了阿扎德地区
and got a man trapped in the Azad region.
五位作战人员在找他
Five operators are racing after him,
但是我没有任何方法能够辅助他们搜索
but I don't have any assets that can assist in the search.
我的政♥府♥不能因为牵涉此事而使事态升级
My government can't escalate the situation by getting involved.
除非 敌人正在组织入侵
Unless the enemy is mobilizing an incursion
印度领土
into Indian territory.
派侦查监视设备
Might seem prudent
去监控他们似乎是明智之举
for you to launch ISR to monitor their movements?
那样我们也许还能找到我们失踪的士兵
And perhaps we catch a glimpse of our missing soldier?
也许
Perhaps.
我必须去打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
我不明白为什么布雷特不配得紫心勋章
I don't understand how Brett doesn't deserve a Purple Heart.
毕竟他是在作战时受的伤
I mean, he was injured in combat.
是啊 但军方并不这么觉得
Yeah. Military doesn't see it that way.
他们甚至 甚至威胁要毁了我的军旅生涯
They even, uh... they even threatened my career
如果我非要为布雷特讨个说法
if I keep pushing Brett's story.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们牺牲了这么多 结果等到一无用处时
You guys sacrifice so much only to be abandoned
就把你们一脚蹬开
when you're no longer of use.
我指的不是你
I didn't mean you.
没关系 最近我确实相当一无用处
It's all right. I feel pretty useless these days.
尤其是斯旺尼那件事
Especially for Swanny.
能认识你是他天大的运气
He was very lucky to have you in his life.
相信我
Believe me.
也许
You know, maybe it's...
也许我们这种的战士最好的结局
Maybe it's better that warriors like us
就是战士沙场
die heroes on the battlefield,
而不要回家颓废低迷 被人遗忘
rather than come home and wilt away as forgotten statistics.
你是这种感觉吗
Is that how you feel?
布雷特就这感觉
Brett felt that way.
抱歉 我知道你不想谈这种话题
Sorry. I know this isn't your favorite topic.
我承受得了 请继续
I can handle it. Please.
我以为你是承受不了才跟我分手
I thought we broke up because you couldn't.
说得没错
That's fair.
有时候我真地觉得
Part of me still thinks that I'd be
如果我沉默不语 让你飞去墨西哥
a lot happier if I'd just kept my shut my mouth
-我一定会快乐很多 -你知道吗
- and let you get on that plane to Mexico. - Well, you know what?
其实你当时说出来要远比
It's-it's better it happened there on the tarmac
十年后再说要好 对吧
than ten years down the road, right?
是啊 也许
Yeah, maybe.
我只是在想是否给
I just wonder if I performed emergency surgery
根本不存在的伤口动了紧急手术
on a wound that didn't actually exist.
我猜你应该已经联♥系♥阿什了
Uh, I'm assuming that you reached out to Ash
让他帮忙宣传布雷特的事
to help push, uh, Brett's story?
没有 听着 我爸一直都让我很失望
No. Uh, look, my dad's let me down my whole life.
斯旺尼值得找个更好的平台
Swanny deserves better than that.
但你♥爸♥有有线新闻的平台
Your dad has a platform on cable news.
而且作为前海豹队成员
And as a former SEAL, he can help
他可以帮你不被哈灵顿攻击
keep you out of Harrington's crosshairs,
你就能继续回去踢 踢管子了
I mean, let you get back to the, to the pipe kicking.
是踢门 或是精英中的精英
It's door kicking, or pipe hitting.
随便 我的特种兵行话有些生疏了 抱歉
Whatever. My alpha-male jargon's a bit rusty. Sorry.
你真地希望我回去执行任务吗
You really want me back operating, huh?
你这是在说你已经有对象了吗
This your way of telling me you're seeing somebody?
你就是这样问问题的吗
Is this your way of asking?
别逃避阿什的话题
Stop deflecting on Ash.
我也不确定他会不会帮忙
I'm not sure he'd be willing to help.
只有一个办法可以知道
There's only one way to find out.
作战中心 我是B1 B2有消息了吗
Havoc, this is 1. Any word on 2?
暂时没消息 B1
Yeah, negative, 1.
但东道国准备派出侦查监视设备
But our host country is spinning up its ISR.
收到 B1完毕
Copy that. Bravo 1 out.
总算派出设备去找雷了
Finally get some eyes over Ray.
跳伞以来第一个好消息
First good news since we jumped in.
我告诉你吧 哥们
I'm telling you, man.
那个老傻瓜肖一登上飞机
I knew this op had bad juju
我就知道这次行动要倒霉
once old fat-head Shaw got on that plane.
-哥们 要我说那些高♥官♥都 -你怎么了
- Tell you what, man. The cake-eaters are like... - What?
感觉我右脚好像踩到什么东西了
Felt something depress under my right foot.
我很确定应该是地雷
Pretty sure it's a land mine.
大家都别动
Nobody move.
我们进入雷区了
We're in a minefield.
情况不妙 各位
No bueno, boys.
地雷就好比地上的鲨鱼
Land mines are like the sharks of the dirt.
没时间在这耽误了 我会解决的
Don't have time for this. I'll figure it out.
-你们先走 -绝不可能 特伦特
- You guys keep going. - Not gonna happen, Trent.
先走 我不会让自己出事的
Go. I'll make it safe myself.
不出事才怪 特伦特
The hell you will, Trent.
我可见过你怎么开啤酒瓶的
I've seen you open a beer bottle before.
现在如果让你自己拆地雷
Now, letting you do surgery on a bomb,
我们可能就会成为狼的嘴中肉
that's probably gonna turn us into wolf food.
别逗我笑 桑尼 我现在可踩着地雷
Don't make me laugh, Sonny. I'm literally on a mine.
小压力板
Small pressure plate.
你脚一抬起来 就会爆♥炸♥
Okay? You step off, and you go boom.
那我可不能抬起脚
Guess I won't be stepping off, then.
我想我有主意了 把你的钩刀给我
Think I have an idea. Give me your hook knife.
布罗克 把它插♥进♥去
Brock, punch that in.
别动 别紧张
Right there. Easy.
把你的刀给我
Give me your knife.
把它绑在上面
Tie it off up there.
有车来了
Engine.
大家趴下
Get down and eat dirt.
很好 不是给我们送披萨的车
Yep. That ain't no pizza delivery truck.
老大 我现在感觉像个妓♥女♥站在教堂里
Standing out here like a hooker in church, boss.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表