剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
不是故意要吵醒你的
Didn't mean to wake you up.
只是 沙发现在有点像是我的床了
It's just, this is kind of my bed now, the couch.
-一切顺利吗 -挺好
- How'd everything go? - Great.
每个人都很安全 每个人都很好 很好
Everyone's safe. Everyone's good. Good.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
挺好的 你知道吗
Good, you know?
我回到外勤了 那是我的归宿
I'm back in the field. Exactly where I belong.
是啊
Yeah.
追逐着一个更高的... 世界上别的地方
Chasing a high... somewhere else in the world.
我要去睡了
I-I got to go to bed.
阿兰娜你知道吗 我觉得我找到了一个地方
You know, Alana, I think I found a place.
属于我自己的地方
My own place.
它很近 所以不会再有
It's close, so it's not like
你需要我 或者需要我照顾孩子们时
I'm not gonna be around when you need me,
我不在你身边的情况了
or if you need me for the kids.
-我会一直在孩子们身边 -你又出外勤了
- I'm always here for the kids. - You're operating again, so...
怎样你都不会在我身边了
it's not like you're around anyway.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
听着 我
Look, I'm...
我想尽力照顾好这里的一切
I'm trying to do everything here.
我想要的
What I want... Yeah.
你给不了
you can't give.
我现在已经接受了
I'm okay with that now.
我接受了
I am.
我想我真正想要的
I guess what I really want... Hmm.
就是你不要死掉
is for you not to die.
因为我们有孩子了
'Cause we have kids
而且他们爱你
and they love you.
我不会死的
I'm not gonna die.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表