剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
其实 我不知道
Actually, I don't know.
我只知道我很开心
All I know is that I'm really glad
今天能参与其中
I got to be a part of today.
大家都放下手里的一切 没人有提问
You know, everybody dropping everything, no questions asked.
这可不寻常
It's not usual.
这只是该做的事情
It's just the right thing to do.
我的世界里
My world...
大家应该不知道今天该怎么办
Mm, I don't know, the people wouldn't know how to do today.
他们可能会给你惊喜
They might surprise you.
也许吧
Maybe.
和你一起工作的人
People that you work with,
那些军人
military in general,
是不一样的
it's different.
就像是一个团体 一个家庭
It's like... like a community, you know, like... like family.
谈谈接受糟糕的事情吧
Talk about embracing the suck.
我 我从来没挑过棺材板
You know, I... I ain't never picked out a coffin before.
那叫棺材
It's called a casket.
棺材板也太 病态了
Coffin is... morbid.
不 棺材板 棺材
No. Coffin, casket,
浑浑噩噩直到阴间
pine ride to the nether world...
这就是你 戴维斯
That's all you, Davis.
不 才不是
Uh, no. No.
我只参加过海军的葬礼
Look, the only funerals that I've ever been to were Navy.
穿蓝色军服 鸣21枪
Dress blues and 21 guns.
我只需要立正
All I had to do was stand at attention.
海军的葬礼 对我来说有点病态
Well, a Navy funeral, that sounds morbid to me.
我绝对不可能
And there's no way in hell I'm letting
让一群鱿鱼操办我的葬礼
a bunch of squids handle my final good-bye.
我想要得州式的烤肉派对
You see, I want, like, a Texas-style barbecue, okay?
直接把我烤了
Grill me right alongside the ribs,
然后把我的骨灰撒在阿♥拉♥莫
and then take my ashes and scatter them all over the Alamo.
你不太对劲 你知道吗
There's something wrong with you, you know that?
我坚持我的选择
I stand by my choice.
你呢
How about you?
我猜猜 你想要
Let me guess, you want, like,
那种传统的葬礼
some sort of traditional funeral?
-我不在乎 -是吗
- I don't care. - Yeah?
我只是 想要人生有价值
I just... I want my life to have mattered.
这已经解决了 戴维斯
Well, that's a done deal, Davis.
已经有了
It already does.
对这的所有人 对我们的队伍 对我
To all the people here, to the team. To me.
谢谢你 桑尼
Thank you, Sonny.
听你这么说真好
That's... nice to hear.
打住打住
Oh, pump the brakes.
别太感慨了
Don't get too touched.
我今天
I've had...
已经有太多感想了
too many feels already today.
好吗
Okay?
我要再来一杯
I need another drink.
怎么样
How's it going?
很好 长官 所有事情都考虑到了
Good, sir, uh, all things considered.
好
Yeah.
要喝点东西吗
Hey, can we get you something?
桑尼去吧台了
Sonny's up at the bar.
不了 谢谢 不用
No, thanks. I'm good.
听着 在他们家的时候我不好跟你说
Listen, I didn't want to tell you at the house,
但是丽萨 你拿到委任状
but, um, you got your commission, Lisa.
你可以去军官预科学校了
You are going to Officer Candidate School.
我做到了 我被录取了
I did it? I got in?
报名的人中不到百分之一拿到了委任状
Less than one percent of enlisted achieve a commission.
你该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
天哪
Oh, God.
-你还好吧 -是的
- You all right? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
这个消息太棒了 谢谢你
Th-that is great news, thank you.
能麻烦
Hey, do you th...
暂时替我保密吗
do you think we could just keep this between us for right now?
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
军官
Officer.
我讨厌剩菜
I hate leftovers.
我做点汤怎么样
How about I make us some soup, hmm?
我订个披萨吧
I'll order pizza.
我们昨晚才吃过
We had that last night.
好吧
All right, well,
那你想吃什么
what do you feel like, hmm?
玉米卷
Tacos.
带番茄酱的那种
Ketchup tacos.
好主意
Great idea.
番茄酱的玉米卷
Ketchup tacos?
比听起来还好吃呢
They're better than they sound.
妈妈 只是玉米卷里加了番茄酱而已
Mom, it's just tacos with ketchup in the mix, that's all.
但也没有太多番茄酱
But not too much ketchup.
-还有辣酱油 -应该在
- And Worcestershire. - Should be, um...
妈妈的食谱应该就在这里 对吧
Mom's recipe's got to be around here somewhere, right?
妈妈一般靠记忆做菜
Mom always made them from memory.
好吧
Okay.
小麦 拿把刮铲
Mikey, get the spatula.
把这些刮掉
Clear some of this stuff off.
妈妈不在
Mom's not here,
所以妈妈不能靠记忆做菜 好吗
so Mom can't make it from memory. Right?
-亲爱的 我来 -妈妈 你别动
- Honey, I got it. - Okay, Mom, stop! Stop!
我来吧
I got it.
我来吧
I got it.
不要 杰森
Don't! Jason!
该死
Damn it! Damn it!
杰森
Jason!
拜托 爸爸
Come on! Damn it! Daddy!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
会没事的
It's going to be all right.
我保证
I promise.
我一听到就赶过来了
Came as soon as I heard.
别再同情我了 行吗
No more sympathy, all right?
别了
None.
不要再问"杰森你怎么样了"之类的
No more "How are you holding up, Jason?" questions.
我不想谈我的事
I don't want to talk about me,
也不想谈阿兰娜的事
and I don't want to talk about Alana.
我很确定下一辆开往诺福克的凌特车
Pretty sure the next Sprinter to Norfolk
明天才会有了
isn't till tomorrow.
你怎么找到我的 这有点诡异
It's kind of creepy how you find me.
你是B1
You're Bravo 1.
得让你一直待在我的视线范围内吧
Got to always keep you in my sights, right?
这是殡仪馆给我的
Funeral home sent me this. It's a...
里面有阿兰娜的首饰
It's got Alana's jewelry inside.
就是在这里出的车祸
This is where it happened.
这是她的车被撞的地方
This is where her car was hit.
荷兰路和坝颈路的拐角
Corner of Holland and Dam Neck.
我知道
I know.
我在这数过往的车 雷
I was counting the cars, Ray.
两小时内经过了1♥1♥4♥2辆
1,142 in two hours.
每小时 每天 每年
Imagine that many in an hour,
都有那么多辆车从这里经过
in a day, in a week, in a year?
除了阿兰娜 没人死在这儿
No one's ever died here until Alana.
这没有道理
Makes no sense.
你知道什么更没道理吗
Know what makes even less sense?
在我离家执行任务的时候
When I was away operating, my wife was at home
我妻子在家担心我会战死
worrying about me being killed.
我穿越过世界上最危险的那些地方
I've trucked through some of the most dangerous places
我是说
in the world. I mean...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表