剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
为什么会发生酒吧那件事
why what happened in that bar happened.
不知道
Don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
那件事影响到我了
Look, I let it get to me.
什么事影响了你
Let what get to you?
雷 他有点不对头
Ray-- he's got something going on.
自从墨西哥任务后他就有点不对 你知道吗
Been dealing with something ever since Mexico, you know?
我应该发现的 我应该
Should have seen it, should have
早些处理好这件事
taken care of it much earlier,
但我没有
but I didn't.
不是雷的原因
This isn't about Ray.
杰森 你肩上的担子很重
Jason, you've got a heavy load.
别说了
Come on.
想既当爹又当娘
Trying to fill the role of both parents for your kids
也想做个好队长
and lead this team.
但你没法同时做好两份工作 除非有人帮你
But you cannot do it all, not without help.
谁说我需要帮助了
Who says I need help?
裂缝
The cracks.
生活和工作已开始出现裂缝
Cracks that are starting to show.
裂缝在求救
They scream it loud.
杰森 你不能再继续找借口了
Jason, you need to quit making excuses.
你得好好听听自己内心的声音
And take a close look at yourself.
因为这也会影响B队的状况
'Cause Bravo team is suffering.
如果再不做出任何改变
And if things don't change,
那咱们这个小队很有可能会被解散
there's a good chance this team gets dismantled.
一旦解散了 那不是肖的错不是雷的错
If that happens, it won't be on Shaw, won't be on Ray.
而是你的错
It'll be on you.
美国海军军官预科学校2019届毕业班
U.S. Navy Officer Candidate School Class 2019.
恭喜你们 少尉
Congratulations, Ensigns.
今天是你们军官生涯
Today marks the beginning of your career
拔锚起航的日子
as a commissioned officer.
从今天开始
From this day forward,
你们会穿上领导者的制♥服♥
you will wear the uniform of a leader.
未来的日子你们需要做出艰难的选择
There will be times when you must make hard decisions.
戴维斯少尉
每一个决定都只能由你们自己做出
Decisions that you must make on your own.
这些决定都需要极大的勇气
Decisions that require courage,
这些决定都将影响我们祖国的发展
decisions that affect your nation.
当面临抉择的时候 我殷切地希望你们
When those times come, I urge you all
可以回想一下今天
to think back on this day,
回想走到今天所经历的一切
on the events that led you here.
回忆一下学过的所有东西
Think back to all you've learned,
所取得的成就
all you've accomplished.
你的失败以及成功
Your failures, as well as your triumphs...
-都让我们知道 -罗伯特·汤恩斯少尉
- leave here knowing... - Ensign Robert Townes.
-你们已经准备好了 -斯嘉丽·哈洛少尉
- ...that you are prepared. - Ensign Scarlett Harlow.
你们能力卓群
You are capable.
已经准备好做领导
And you are ready to lead.
丽萨·戴维斯少尉
Ensign Lisa Davis.
伊芙琳·霍尔少尉
Ensign Evelyn Hale.
2019届毕业班
Class 2019...
解散
dismissed.
你在曼谷码头逮捕的巴基斯坦人
The Pakistani you pulled off the dock
是三军情报局的前成员
in Bangkok is a former member of ISI.
他叫特瑞恩
Name's Tareen.
废了那么大力气追捕共♥产♥党人
All that running around chasing Commies,
到头来又回到原点
and we're back to the same old meat and potaters.
众所周知 对巴基斯坦军方和情报局来说
As you all know, it's common practice for Pakistani military
惯常做法就是资助 招募
and intelligence to fund, recruit
训练恐♥怖♥分♥子♥组织
and train terrorist cells.
我猜找到训练特瑞恩的人就能找到线索
I bet that connection's the man who trained Tareen.
已经找到了 亚森·可汗
Got a winner. Yasin Khan.
可汗曾管理三军情报局和巴基斯坦特种部队
Khan ran ISI and Pakistani special operations teams.
可汗的惯用伎俩包括向极端组织提供资金
Khan's M.O. has always been providing funding
并为他们提供目标方案
and target packages for extremist cells,
但随着他的影响力不断扩大
but as his influence increased,
可汗开始煽动和发展
Khan began turning on and activating
非极端群体里的恐怖组织
terrorist cells within non-extremist groups.
比如我们在泰国和菲律宾的共♥产♥朋友们
Like our Communist friends in Thailand and the Philippines.
没错 他在巩固此地区里自己的影响力
Yes. He's solidifying his influence in the region.
为什么
Why?
因为他想动摇和恐吓这个地区
Because he wants the region destabilized and terrorized.
亚森·可汗造成了将克莱
Yasin Khan is the man responsible
送返国内的爆♥炸♥事件
for the bombing that sent Clay Stateside.
他也会逐渐成为下一个奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
He's also shaping up to be the next Osama bin Laden.
我们追踪他的营地一直到
We tracked his camp to the disputed area
有争议的克什米尔群山地区
of the Kashmir mountains.
印度管辖区
中情局把他列为抓捕和击毙的重点对象
Langley has bumped him up to capture/kill priority.
这将是一次秘密行动
We'll be executing this one off the books.
绝对 我是说绝对不能出差错
Nothing, and I mean nothing can go wrong on this one.
我猜巴基斯坦不想让我们
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say that Pakistan
在他们的后院玩耍 对吧
doesn't want us playing in their backyard, yeah?
考虑到他们最近两边的侵略
Well, given their recent aggression on both sides
以及巴印冲突自七十年代早期起
and the fact that Pakistan and India tensions
从未上升到如此紧张 没错
haven't been this high since the early '70s, no.
如果你们被发现了
If your presence is discovered,
可能会引发战争
it could start a war.
肖对这次行动肯定是乐开花了
I bet Shaw's happier than a pig in mud over this op.
如果我们不能惊扰巴基斯坦空域
If we can't breach in Pakistani airspace,
那就从印度进入
we drop in over India.
正是如此 只能高跳高开
Exactly. HAHO's the only way.
在印度上方打开降落伞后
You'll be crossing into Kashmir under canopy
你们将带伞进入克什米尔
after opening over India.
那些山挺高
Those mountains are pretty high.
乔戈里峰有八千五百多米
K2's what, 28,000 feet?
没错
Correct.
但你们的航线经过一个山鞍
But your course has you passing through a saddle
最高处有四千五百米
which peaks at 15,000 feet.
如此你们有九百多米的犯错空间
That gives you a 3,000-foot window for error, so, ideally,
所以五千四百米是你们越过山峰的理想高度
you'll pass over the mountain range at about 18,000.
这样没有太多回旋的余地
Well, that sure doesn't give us a lot of wiggle room.
的确没有
Sure doesn't.
如果你在五千四百米下开伞
If you open below 18,000 feet, you're gonna land
你会降落在山的东边
on the east side of the mountain,
根据情报 那里全是敌人
which, according to our intel, is chock-full of enemy.
如果发生这种情况 就得被迫紧急撤离
If that happens, you'll be forced to E&E.
这还真是威慑力十足
Well, that's a deterrent if I ever heard of one.
一旦你们落地 侦察监视设备就会关闭
Once you're on the ground, we lose ISR,
共♥产♥军会变得难以预测
and comms will be spotty.
我们将孤军奋战 没什么新鲜的
So we'll be all alone, what else is new.
准备好装备 养精蓄锐
Let's get our gear ready, grab some rest.
我们在五千四百米处汇合
We meet at the staging area at 1500.
桑尼刚才说得没错
Sonny was right back there.
桑尼从来没说对过什么
Sonny's never right about anything.
关于肖他说对了
Yeah, well, he's right about Shaw.
称那个男人不开心绝对是太过轻描淡写
To say that man's unhappy is a vast understatement.
行动的成败决定他的前程
This op could make or break his career.
以及我们的
And ours.
当你身处一个团队
When you're a team guy,
你就是为此而活
that's what you live for.
没有什么比得上那种感觉 那种激动
There's nothing like that feeling, that rush.
你在战斗的最前端
You are the tip of the spear.
我现在有另一个任务
I've got a different mission now.
在基础水下爆破训练时
They tell you in BUD/S,
他们告诉你唯一轻松的日子在昨天
the only easy day was yesterday.
我会像做基础水下爆破训练那样解决这事
I'm gonna work this like I worked BUD/S.
一天一天来
One day at a time.
我有把握 领我们出去
I got this. Lead us out.
收到
Roger that.
大家做好准备
All right, boys. Let's get ready...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表