剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I'm gonna wait in the truck.
斯旺 我们得拿你的药 别闹了
Swann, we got-we got to get your prescription, dude. Come on.
药房♥
我知道今天过得不太顺利
Look, I know today didn't go as planned.
但你记得你告诉过我什么吗
But you remember what you told me?
是时候准备好去战斗
It's time to buckle down for the fight,
因为战斗即将发生
'cause it's gonna be a fight.
-不是吗 -我什么时候说过
- Right? - When'd I say that?
也许尼基是幸运儿
You know, maybe Nicky was the lucky one.
我们中最好的也没能活着回来 对吗
Best of us never make it back, right?
领药/咨♥询♥
别这样 你不能这么想
Come on, man, you can't think like that.
我退休时决定
You know, when I got out, I was determined
要过有意义的生活
to live a life full of purpose and meaning.
我觉得这是纪念那些
I figured that'd be the best way
没能回来的人最好的方式
to honor those who didn't come home.
但如今我只想
But now all I want is to...
安稳地睡上一觉 不做噩梦
is to sleep through the night without nightmares,
醒来感觉自己正常
wake up feeling normal again.
这要求不过分 对吧
I don't think that's too much to ask, right?
你都经历过这么多战斗了
Look, all the battles you fought, dude?
别这样 你很快就能恢复了
Come on, you're gonna have this licked in no time.
我的战斗已经结束了
My battles are over, man.
斯旺 别这样
Hey, Swann. Come on.
那我们就走吧
Look, let's just... let's just go.
去个酒吧 喝点啤酒
Let's go hit the bar. Let's go get some beers,
-忘了今天 好吗 -好啊
- and let's forget about today, all right? - Yeah. Sure.
你和我 会是很好的队友
You know, you and me-- we would've made good teammates.
死一次
YODO.
能告诉我什么意思吗
Are you gonna tell me what that means now?
喝酒时告诉你
I'll tell you over those beers.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, man. Thank you.
这是我的幸运日 你朋友刚才
It's been my lucky day. Your boy over there
把钱包里的钱全给我了
just emptied out his whole wallet for me.
斯旺
Swann
斯旺尼
Hey, Swanny!
斯旺尼
Swanny!
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表