剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
要啤酒吗
You want a beer?
-啤酒要么 -好的
- Beers? - Yeah. Yeah.
乔 给女士们上些啤酒
Joe, get some beers for the ladies.
来镇上有什么事吗 伙计
So, what are you doing back in town, man?
来躲前任布雷特·斯旺夫人
Running away from the former Mrs. Brett Swann,
别搞混了
as not to be confused
是躲避第一任和第二任布雷特·斯旺夫人
with the first and second former Mrs. Brett Swann.
斯旺夫人们
Swanns.
重温一下辉煌岁月
Just, uh, just reliving the old glory days, huh?
是啊 回到这里宛如获得重生
Oh, yeah. Back to the last place I felt alive.
试图碾压它
Try to crush that one up.
而且 中间还停留了一下
And-and, look, there's... so there's... Stop.
不 有只驯鹿名叫斯平 你猜怎么着
No, listen, there's this reindeer named Spin.
-驯鹿 -斯平 对吗宝贝
- Reindeer? - Spin? Right, babe?
-斯文 -斯文
- Sven. - Sven.
斯文对啦 这就是为什么我带了鹿角
Sven. Yes. That's why I got the antlers.
你跟我说
You're telling me
你看《冰雪奇缘》的时候
that you actually wear the antlers
-真的带着一副鹿角 -是的
- while you're watching Frozen? - Yes. Yes.
起码看起来还不错 杰森
At least he looks good in them, Jason.
-我带着还挺好看的 -他能唱吗
- I look good in them. Okay. - Can he sing, too?
- 可以的 - 不要破坏气氛
- Yeah, he can. - you can't ruin this for me, man.
说不定杰森只是嫉妒了
Uh, well, maybe Jason's just jealous.
为踝关节干一杯
To the antlers.
被邀请来参加...估计你懂得
Fishing for an invite to... You know, maybe, uh...
也许我有其他事
maybe I got plans, okay?
哦 你周五晚上有其他事 你要干嘛
Oh, you got Friday night plans? What you getting into?
别管我了
Don't worry about it.
他没其他事
He ain't got no plans.
你好啊
Oh, hey, there. Yeah.
我听说了你的驯鹿的故事
I, uh, I heard your reindeer story.
你喜欢吗
You liked that?
挺有意思的 我喜欢
It was... it was funny. I liked it. Yeah.
想和我一起喝一杯吗
Um, you want to join me for a drink?
好啊 但是
I would, but, um... Yeah.
我要改天再约你了
I'll take a rain check on that.
-好的 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay?
全队人都到齐啦
So, you know, team's all here. Yeah.
现在是公布的最佳时机
No better time than now to tell everybody.
你想要我公布♥什♥么
What do you want me to tell them?
公布说我们有了不正当关系吗
You want me to tell them that we're having an illicit affair?
不正当 我喜欢这个词 不正当
Ooh, illicit. I like the sound of that. Illicit.
听起来够下流
That sounds real dirty, huh?
你真可怕
You're horrible.
不 讲真的 我在说军官预科学校
Mm. No, seriously, I'm talking about OCS.
你很快就要走了
You know, you're leaving pretty soon,
而且你对谁都还没说
and you haven't said a word to anybody.
得了吧桑尼 你想让我去抢斯旺尼的风头
Come on, Sonny. What, you want me to steal Swanny's spotlight?
斯旺尼永远是焦点
Swanny's always a spotlight.
不用担心他 你知道的 就现在吧
Don't worry about him. You know, why not now?
他们会很失望的
They're gonna be disappointed,
我离开这里去当高♥官♥
you know, me going off to be a cake-eater.
不可能 你知道的
No chance. You know that.
他们会支持你的
They'll have your back.
到底是什么阻碍了你
What's really stopping you?
如果我没办成怎么办
What if I don't cut it?
你知道 我觉得我无法
You know, I don't think I could...
我无法面对一切努力最后白费
I couldn't handle coming up short.
我就没见过
There's nothing in life
人生中有什么是你面对不了的
that I've ever seen that you can't handle.
好吗 现在听着
Okay? Now, look,
在我加入青队之前
before I made Green Team,
我一直担心会被淘汰
I was always worried about washing out.
然后我收拾上路
And then I saddled up,
现在我梦想成真了 好吗
and I'm living my dream, okay?
你已经争取到了实现你的梦想的权利
You've earned the right to live your dream.
而且你会的 好吗
And you will. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吗
Okay?
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好吧 我要去做了 我要去做了
All right, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
犹豫简直要人命 看啊
Oh, hesitation kills. Look at that.
电♥话♥解围 电♥话♥解围
Ooh, saved by the bell. Saved by the bell.
我猜在我们不在的时候
I'm guessing you'll keep yourself entertained,
-你也能玩的开心 -没错 别担心我
- huh, while we're gone. - Yeah, don't worry about me.
我应付的来
I'll manage.
再见
See you.
再见 斯旺
See you, Swann.
我从没想到我会这么想念被扫射
You know, I never realized how much I'd miss getting shot at
直到子弹不再朝我过来的感觉
till the bullets stopped coming my way.
你的运气会变好的
Your luck's gonna change.
-再见兄弟 -对了 老杰
- All right, man. - Hey, Jace.
阿兰娜的事我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm-I'm sorry about Alana.
就是 你知道的 没能去她的葬礼
That I, you know, didn't make the funeral.
我理解
Yeah. I get it.
很高兴见到你 斯旺尼
Good to see you, Swanny.
帖木儿·萨曼
Taimur Zaman.
真♥主♥党最大的理财顾问和智囊
Hezbollah's biggest financier and mastermind.
2012年保加利亚的公交车爆♥炸♥
The 2012 bus bombing in Bulgaria,
还有黎巴嫩和以色列的一系列爆♥炸♥
as well as a string of bombings in Lebanon and Israel.
这个萨曼多年来一直是个问题
This guy Zaman's been an issue for years.
为什么我们现在去追捕他
Why we going after him now?
阿富汗的一系列简易爆♥炸♥装置袭击跟萨曼有关
A series of IED attacks in Afghanistan linked to Zaman
在过去的两个月
has killed a dozen American soldiers
已经害死了一批美国士兵
in the last two months.
昨天刚死了两个
Two just yesterday.
萨曼能活这么久
Zaman's survived this long
是因为他本人不在阿富汗
by staying outside of Afghanistan.
很难想象
It's hard to imagine
他现在在我们的后院行动
he's operating there in our backyard now.
他不在阿富汗
He's not in Afghanistan.
萨曼占据了一个伊朗的安全港
Zaman's taken up safe harbor in Iran.
伊朗是无聊文员
Well, Iran's kryptonite
以及高♥官♥的氪星
for pencil pushers and cake-eaters,
所以他们绝对不会让我们在那边行动
so there's no chance in hell they're gonna let us operate in there.
毫无可能
Zero chance.
一个开战的好方法
Be a good way to start a war.
可以 但我们得到确认消息
Would be. But we have verified intel
萨曼要去一个叫哈吉巴德的小镇
that Zaman is traveling to a town called Hajiabad
去会见真♥主♥党的一些高层
to meet some Hezbollah higher-ups.
阿富汗
哈吉巴德坐落于伊朗阿富汗国界的边缘
Hajiabad sits on the edge of the Iran-Afghanistan border.
我们还是要潜入伊朗
We're still gonna be sneaking and creeping
-抓住他 -我们不去伊朗
- into Iran to get him. - We're not going into Iran.
这也不是一个抓捕任务
And this is not a capture mission.
你被授权消灭萨曼
You've been authorized to eliminate Zaman.
这是一个特殊项目行动
This is a special programs op.
所以他们不想用驻派队伍
That why they didn't want to use a deployed team.
这件事必须保密
No one can know about this one.
开枪时要在伊朗之外
It's imperative
在国界的阿富汗那一边
that you take the shot outside of Iran
阿富汗
很重要
on the Afghan side of the border.
没有一天轻松
No easy day.
海豹突击队
第二季 第十五集
最新情报确认这个就是目标房♥屋
Latest intel confirms this as the target house.
萨曼和真♥主♥党预定在两天内会面
Zaman and Hezbollah are set to meet in two days.
好的 我看了下地形
Okay, well, I'm looking at terrain.
我们没有多少选择 看
There's not many options. I mean, look,
这里有块裸♥露♥出来的岩石
there's a rocky outcropping here.
我们能看到房♥子的一角
We get an angle on the house.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表