剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
权欲 前情回顾
Previously on Power.
今天晚上你保护的那个人
The man you're protecting sent you out to steal
让你找错对象了
from the wrong motherfuckers tonight.
我们第一次见面的时候 你觉得我是什么人
When we met, what you think I was gonna be?
全纽约最大的毒枭
The biggest goddamn drug dealer in New York City.
老板来了
The boss is here.
敬真理 - 真理
To Truth. - Truth!
俱乐部就是梦想
That club is the dream.
我现在脱手 就能坐拥一切
We can get out. We can have it all.
我们已经拥有一切了
We already have it all.
你听过西蒙·斯特恩这个名字吗
You recognize the name Simon Stern?
他是全纽约最大的夜♥总♥会♥投资商
He's one of the biggest nightlife investors in New York.
真理夜♥总♥会♥是不会出♥售♥的 西蒙
Truth is not for sale, Simon.
我一旦走出这扇门
If I walk out of that door,
我就从潜在合作伙伴变成了竞争者
I turn from potential ally back to competitor.
狭路相逢勇者胜
May the best man win.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯昨晚来俱乐部了
Angela Valdes came into the club last night.
高中时候的那个
From high school?
这么多年来
I never stopped thinking about you.
我无时不刻都在想你
All these years.
我有男友了 格雷格
I have a boyfriend, Greg.
你不想和别人约会
You haven't wanted to hang out.
你思想不集中 心里有别人了吗
You've been distracted. Is there someone else?
我找了个新工作 给幽灵叔当司机
I got a new job, driving Uncle G.
我知道你会让我骄傲的 孩子
I know you gonna do me proud, son.
你给他开车的时候肯定看见很多事吧 肖恩
You probably see a lot driving him around, huh, Shawn?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
让它变成咱们俩另外一个小秘密
It'll be another one of our little secrets.
我丈夫好像有外遇了
Seems like my husband is seeing another woman.
肖恩告诉我那个女人叫安吉拉
Shawn told me her name is Angela.
安吉拉之前可是个麻烦
Angela was trouble before.
我只是不想看着你搞砸
Just don't want to see you get fucked up.
我想为了你改变我的生活
I want to change my life for you.
跟我来迈阿密吧 - 我很愿意
Come with me to Miami. - I would love to.
自从你开了那家俱乐部
Ever since you've opened that club,
我就好像再也不认识你了
it's like I don't know who you are.
我一直都想跟你说 塔莎
Been trying to tell you, Tasha.
等我从迈阿密回来 咱们再说这件事
When I get back from Miami, we should talk.
你找不到合法理由获得他非法得到的钱
You ain't got no legal claim on his illegal money.
我需要一个附有借记卡的活期账户
I need a checking account with a debit card.
而且 这里的服务员
Got some fine-ass looking girls
身材都超火♥辣♥
serving drinks in here, by the way.
霍莉与众不同 她非常的特别
Holly's different. She's special.
我是个一塌糊涂的小偷
I am a fucked-up thief
你又是个疯狂的毒贩
and you are a crazy drug dealer.
所以 咱们俩是天生的一对
You and I were made for each other.
我们的目标
Our goal is the prosecution
是对北半球最声名狼藉之一的毒贩控诉
of one of the most notorious drug traffickers
也就是费利佩·洛沃斯
in our hemisphere, Felipe Lobos.
当初我雇用你作为纽约地区的经销商
When I hired you to be my New York distributor,
你向我保证要达到一定的专业水准
you guaranteed me a certain level of professionalism.
有人在攻击我们的团队
Someone's been hitting our crew,
把我们的队员攻击得七零八落
dropping motherfuckers left and right.
鲁伊斯说刺伤他的是一个女孩
Ruiz said a girl stabbed him.
拉丁女郎 身材超辣 强壮有力
Beautiful ass. Latin girl. Strong.
我知道是谁在跟踪咱们 是罗拉
I know who's been going after us. It's Rolla.
没有证据我是不会扣动扳机的 汤米
I'm not pulling that trigger without proof, Tommy.
尽你所能给我找到所有的证据
Get all the fucking proof you need if you can.
他对罗拉的判断对的
He was right about Rolla.
他想搞垮我们全部的运营网络
Said he wanted to take down your whole network.
是卡南对吧 靠 你比谁都要信任他啊
It's Kanan, right? Shit, you trust him more than anybody.
他是我朋友 - 我才是你朋友
He's my friend. - I'm your friend.
从现在起
From now on,
我要你销♥售♥两倍的产品
I need you to distribute double the amount of product.
我觉得你应该带个头
I think you should take the lead on this.
成为整条街的权威
Be the authority on the streets.
我们得带你看看鲁伊斯
We need to get you close to Ruiz
这样你才能辨认出这位经销商
so you can identify this distributor.
这可是直播信♥号♥♥啊
That's live.
这样我们就什么都听得见了
We'll be able to hear everything.
我估计是幽灵
I'm expecting Ghost,
那个给我们供货的混♥蛋♥
the pendejo who supplies us.
女巫 我看见那个经销商了
Bruja, I saw the distributor.
他看见幽灵的脸了
He saw Ghost's face.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么啊 哥们
What the fuck you staring at, man?
我想给诺马做联邦证人保护计划
I need to get Nomar into WITSEC.
我的一个手下 名叫诺马
One of my soldiers, name is Nomar.
上了我的小女儿
Been fucking my little girl.
我在哪儿能找到他
Where can I find him?
诺马 保持清醒
Nomar, stay with me.
这里是美国陆军协会的安吉拉·巴尔德斯
This is AUSA Angela Valdes.
我的内线被刺伤了
My CI's been stabbed.
你还欠我钱呢 - 你还欠我几条人命呢
You owe me money. - And you owe me bodies.
哦对了 宝贝
Oh, and, honey,
你得买♥♥双新鞋了
you're gonna need to get you some new shoes.
在我出去之前干掉幽灵
I want Ghost dead before I get out.
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
I just come from the poorest part
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永远满载变数 #
Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
I live, I learn
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再来一打药 #
Go head and pump a pack
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范儿 #
That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
如果换做是我 麻美 我肯定速战速决
If I were you, Mami, I'd make it fast.
# 飞人在空中飞行 #
Stuntman, fly nigga, you Jumpman
# 小丑在另一端微笑 那就开始吧 #
G5s, we jump-start with the Joker smile on that front end
# 挥舞拳头入座吧 #
Fist in, might sit 12
# 别他妈再废话了 #
You ain't talking no thick hos 幽灵来电
# 喜欢我那就加入进来吧 #
If you like me, that's two niggas 幽灵来电
# 喜欢我那就加入进来吧 #
If you like me, that's two niggas
# 还有那六个穿紧身衣的妞 #
And six bitches in tight clothes
# 钱越多 麻烦也越多 #
"Mo' money, mo' problems"
# 说名言警句有什么用 #
Motto don't mean much
# 金钱那些事 #
All gold everything
# 都不在特立尼达岛 #
Not Trinidad, nigga, King Tut
# 现在说唱的我 就在为你发声 #
King Push, kilo, I'm the voice of it, Cee Lo
# 机关枪 #
Machine gun, Steve-O
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表