剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我的航♥班♥是今晚的
My flight leaves tonight,
我可能要待久一点把事情办好了再回
so I might have to stay longer to get it done.
好 好的
Okay. All right.
回聊 好的
We'll talk about it later. Okay.
嘿 - 你在这儿
Hey! - There you are.
我在这儿
Here I am.
我都没听到你起床
I didn't even hear you leave the bed.
嗯 我早上一直在和斯特恩打电♥话♥
Yeah, I've been on the phone with Stern all morning.
他说我得多待几天
He's telling me I may have to stay another few days,
和更多的夜♥总♥会♥老板谈谈
talk to more club owners.
杰米 昨晚的事让我感到很怪
Jamie, I feel weird about last night.
我不想因为
I don't want my job,
工作调查汤米的需要
the fact that we're investigating Tommy
影响到我们之间的感情
to change this, to change us.
不管是汤米还是任何事都不会阻碍我们
I won't let Tommy or anything come between us.
我们谈的事我不会告诉任何人 好吗
I'm not gonna tell anyone what we discussed, okay?
你可以信任我 安琪
You can trust me, Angie.
我们会好好的
We'll be fine.
就像我们当初计划的那样
Just like we planned.
那么你仍然要...帮助我们
So you're still in... with us?
一点点
Un poquito.
不
Look...
百分百
100%
过来
Come here.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 我调查过你
James St. Patrick. I did some research on you.
发现邪恶帝国买♥♥了你的楼
Found out the evil empire bought your building,
然后你就跟他们联手了
and you joined forces with them.
怎么了 他们打垮你了
What happened? They break your spirit?
不 我是幸存者
Nah. I'm just a survivor.
嗯
Hmm.
我那时陷入困境
I was in a tough spot for a moment,
但我做了该做的 没事了
but I did whatever I had to do. It's okay.
最终我会是夜♥总♥会♥里
I'll be the last man standing in my nightclub
笑到最后的人
when it's all said and done.
问题是 你愿意吗
The question is, will you?
我也调查过你 李
I did some homework on you, too, Lee.
第七章和第十一章
Turns out chapters 7 and 11
是你夜♥总♥会♥生涯里最大的曲折
are the biggest stories in your nightlife career.
欠了租金 在半夜收拾行李
Defaulting on your rent, packing up and leaving
像匹马一样就溜走了
in the middle of the night like the goddamn Colts.
靠 我是运气不太好
Fuck you. I had some bad luck.
但也不会把我的夜♥总♥会♥签给别人
I'm still not signing my club over to anyone.
我明白 真的
And I get that. I do.
但有时我们需要别人推一把
But sometimes we all just need a push...
胡扯 这个合同都是些
Bullshit, this contract's filled
操作条款
with all sorts of operational covenants.
我们都明白
You and I both know that.
我不可能答应那些条件的
There's no way I meet all those restrictions.
你明白吗
Now you see that?
你要对自己有信心
You gotta believe in yourself more.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
李 别这样 你是个梦想家
Lee, come on, man, you are a visionary.
你拼命工作 看看这里
You're a hard worker. Look at this place.
这笔交易不仅能帮你还债
This deal takes debt off the table
还能提供你发展自己生意的资金
while giving you more cash to grow your business.
你保证日常的管理
You get to retain day-to-day control.
这是最好的选择吗 不 当然不是
Is it the best deal? No. Hell, no.
不过我们都知道你需要一条救命绳索
But you and I both know you need a lifeline.
斯特恩给你的就是这条救命绳索
That's what Stern is offering, a lifeline.
你签了这些吗
You sign one of these?
对 我签了
Yeah, I did.
那你就明白了 - 明白什么
Then you know. - Know what?
一旦和斯特恩打交道
Once you get in bed with Stern,
就不可能脱掉干系
it's near impossible to get out.
哪怕一次也好 我想让他败在自己的游戏上
Just once, I'd like to beat the guy at his own game.
其实我也有这个想法
Actually, I have a thought about that.
这栋楼的老板其实
Your landlord in this building,
也被他起诉过好多次
turns out he's been sued a couple of times, too.
他的抵押贷款又快到期了
He's late on his mortgage again.
要是他违约了 这里就要拍卖♥♥
If he defaults, the place goes up for auction.
西蒙 斯特恩趁虚而入
Simon Stern swoops in, he buys the place
直接买♥♥下这里 偷走你的梦想
right up under his nose while stealing your dream.
这样他就永远占优势了
And then he'll have you by the balls forever.
但你要是努力工作
But if you and I work hard, man...
我们赚了钱
and we put money away,
就能一举打败他
then we can beat him to the punch.
不过那是以后的事了
But that's another conversation for another day.
现在
Right now...
在合同上签上你的名字吧
your John Hancock at the bottom of this contract.
你说呢 李
What do you say, Lee?
你真行 你知道吗
You're good. You know that.
斯特恩不会轻易放你走的
There's no way Stern's letting you go without a fight.
我也很期待
Well, I sure as hell am looking forward to it.
很高兴和你做生意
Nice doing business with you.
彼此
Likewise.
你... 你是个聪明人
You... you're a smart man.
我知道
I know.
你手很漂亮 肖恩
You got nice hands, Shawn.
女人不喜欢男人
Chicks don't like dudes
手脚皮糙肉厚的 是吗
with crusty hands and feet, right?
怎么 你每周都修剪一次吗
So what, do you get like a manicure every week?
每两周一次
Every two.
真潮 - 得了吧 你们...
That's so metro. - Come on, you guys...
哦 靠
Oh, shit!
你说脏话了吗 - 雷娜 别这样
Did you just curse? - Raina, don't start.
去睡觉吧 这里交给我吧
Go to bed. I'll take it from here.
小心玻璃 当心
And watch the glass. Be careful.
你在哪住 肖恩
So where do live, Shawn?
我在我妈那里 牙买♥♥加庄园
I'm out at my mom's, Jamaica Estates.
怎么 要捎你一程吗
What, you need a ride or something?
拉马尔不来接你吗
Isn't Lamar coming to pick you up?
姐们 我累了 肖恩在这儿
Girl, I'm tired, and Shawn's here.
所以我不妨和他一起走
So I might as well hop a ride with him.
对啊 没关系
Yeah, it's cool.
你真混♥蛋♥ 妈 塔里克推我
You're being a jerk! Mom, Tariq's pushing!
拜托 不要推了
Please! Stop pushing!
好吧 姐们 明天联♥系♥
All right, girl. I'll call you tomorrow.
明天见 圣帕特里克夫人
Yeah, I'm gonna see you, Mrs. St. Patrick.
妈
Mom!
怎么了
You know, what's the problem?
我们预订过晚餐了
We already made dinner reservations.
我们在纽约也能吃牛排海鲜
We can get steak and seafood in New York.
下次都不知道什么时候能在迈阿密
When's the next time we're gonna be able to have
吃到正宗古巴食物了
authentic Cuban food in Miami?
我们在这儿就剩最后一晚了
It's our last night in town.
我不想去特别的地方
I don't wanna go to a special occasion place
显得我们特意来这里
like it's special that we're here.
我只想假装
I was just wanting us to pretend
我们在普通的地方度过普通的一晚
that it's a regular night at a regular place.
听你的 亲爱的
Whatever you want, mami.
谢谢
Thank you.
你开心什么都值了
Anything to see that jump.
好的 来吧
Perfecto. Venga.
谢谢
Gracia.
我很高兴李能够签下合同
I'm just glad that Lee signed the contract.
多亏了你 - 甭介意
Thanks to you. - Don't mention it.
如果没有你我还能在哪呢
Where would I be without you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
也许我该点个古巴三明治
Maybe I'll get the Cubano sandwich.
古巴
The Cubano?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表