剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
啊...
Ah...
我不是要找烟抽 幽灵
I'm not looking for a smoke, Ghost.
我想要的是你和洛沃斯碰头的时间和地点
I'm looking for the time and place of your Lobos meet.
那才是我说 我想要一席之地的意思
That's what I meant when I said I wanted a seat at the table.
你说得对 洛沃斯和我一直合不来
You're right, Lobos and I did not get along,
但这不表示他就不知道
but that doesn't mean he should be unaware
我对组织而言的重要性
of my importance to the organization.
他应该学会尊重
He should learn some respect.
我没有时间也没有地点
I don't have a time nor a place.
头儿还没告诉我任何细节
Jefe hasn't given me any details.
一旦他告诉我 我就告诉你
But when I know, you know.
那我姑且信你一回
I plan to hold you to that.
我们好了
We're good.
都在这吗 嗯 但我不跟你废话了 伙计
It all there? - Yeah, but I ain't gonna bullshit you, man.
这么说有点伤感情
This turnaround hurt.
我很快就需要补货了 -我知道了
I'm gonna need that re-up soon. - I hear that.
我知道了 好吧
I got it, all right?
回见
Later.
哟 我们要把这些钱带去哪里
Yo, so where do we take this drop to?
去该死的洗衣房♥啊 你什么意思
To the fucking Wash and Fold. What you mean?
不 我们已经撤离那里了
Nah, we bugged out of that.
我们把洗衣房♥里所有的钱都转移了吗
We moved all the money out of the Wash and Fold?
为什么 - 汤米有预感
Why? - Tommy had a hunch.
他也没有预感错
He wasn't wrong either.
我们的而车出去就被搜查了
Our van got searched on the way out.
车儿里面没什么东西 但还是被查了
We didn't have shit in it, but still.
你确定不是随机搜查
Sure it wasn't a random stop?
警♥察♥直接打开看了袋子
Cops went straight for the bags.
钱现在在哪
Where's the money now?
在中转站
It's in transit.
干得好 J
Good work, J.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我需要你重新试一遍
I need you to try again.
用同样的照片 同样的高度 同样的重量
Use the same picture, same height, same weight,
但是这次 试试查一下莫妮卡·摩尔
but this time, try the name Monica Moore.
莫妮卡·摩尔是个很常见的名字
Monica Moore is a really common name.
我是说 这可能需要点时间
I mean, this could take a while.
找到任何消息立马给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get something,
哪怕是在半夜
even if it's in the middle of the night.
我不在乎 把我弄醒
I don't care. Wake me the fuck up.
嘿 幽灵过来
Hey, Ghost! Come here.
过来 - 你都去去哪了
Get over here. - Where the hell have you been?
你怎么不接我电♥话♥
You ducking my calls?
不 我不能打电♥话♥
No. I can't talk on the phone.
汤米 我们去哪
Tommy, where are we going?
他们可能正在偷听 - 他们是谁
They could be listening to us. - They who?
不 他们正在逼近我们
No, they're closing in on us,
现在去哪都太迟了
and it's too fucking late to go anywhere.
他们知道我们把钱放在哪
They know where we keep our money.
我们今天被无缘无故搜查了
We got pulled over today for no reason.
警♥察♥直接看了我们的袋子
The cop went through our bags.
他们什么也没找到 但是他们知道往哪找
They didn't find shit, but he knew where to look.
汤米 我跟你说了 这一切都在我的控制之下了吧
Tommy, I told you I had all of this under control, didn't I?
你随便把钱移来移去更增加了我们的危险
You moving money around and shit puts us more at risk.
你得低调点 伙计
You gotta keep your head low, man.
我们把从各帮会收来的钱
We get the money from our primeras.
交给洛沃斯 然后我们就有选择了
We turn it over to Lobos, then we have options.
安吉拉比你以为的要更接近真♥相♥ 幽灵
Angela is way closer than you think, Ghost.
越来越近 而且你阻止不了她
Way closer. You can't stop her.
你和我合法共有洗衣房♥
You and I own the Wash and Fold legally.
再说一遍 合法的
Operative fucking word, legally.
有政♥府♥备案 你在电♥话♥薄里找
Public record. You look it up in the phone book,
就能找到
there it is, Wash and Fold.
如果警♥察♥在那个仓库出现
If the Feds show up at the goddamn warehouse,
那我们就有大问题了
then we have a fucking problem.
噢 是的 - 安吉拉没有证据
Oh, yeah. - Angela ain't got proof
关于我们是谁或者我们做什么
of who we are or what the fuck we do.
如果她有 我们早就被逮捕了
If she did, we'd be arrested a long time ago.
我们必须保持冷静 伙计
We gotta just stay cool, man,
就像什么都没有发生
act like nothing happened.
相信我 我有个计划
Trust me. I got a plan.
一个都会好的 - 我相信你
It'll all work out. - I trust you.
但是我不相信她
It's her I don't trust.
她才是问题 G
She's the problem, G.
你一直都跟她纠缠在一起
You been fucking her this whole time,
告诉她你会离开塔莎
telling her you're gonna leave Tasha.
你真那么做了 你离开了塔莎
Well, you did. You left Tasha.
但她还是追着我们 你还不懂吗
And she's still coming after us. Don't you get it?
你什么时候才能明白你已经不再掌控
When you gonna realize you ain't in control
这一切的局势
of this situation no more?
你的任何计划都阻止不了她
No plan of yours is gonna stop her
直到她得到她想要的
till she gets what she fucking wants.
塔莎 我得见你 紧急情况
Tasha, I need to see you. It's an emergency.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
你说事态紧急啊
You said it was an emergency,
所以我把他们送到妈妈那去了
so I sent them out with Mama.
我们和汤米之间出现了问题
We got a problem with Tommy.
我觉得他打算杀死安吉拉
I think he's gonna try to kill Angela.
太好了 - 我是认真的 别这样
Good! - I'm serious. Come on.
塔莎 他会听你的话
Tasha, he'll listen to you.
我需要你让他冷静下来
I need you to get him under control.
我知道我在请求你做什么
I know what I'm asking you to do.
你根本不懂
You have no idea.
我曾经是个好妻子
I was a good wife.
我帮助过你
I helped you.
我爱过你
I loved you.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
所以我签了一张协议
So I signed a piece of paper
上面写着如果我离开你 我不会得到一分一毫
that said if I leave you, I don't get a dime.
你为什么又在看我们的婚前协议了
Why are you looking at our prenup again?
你觉得为什么
Why the fuck do you think?
我不能冒险跟你离婚
I couldn't risk a divorce.
你知道以前的一切
You knew everything.
你知道现在的一切
You know everything.
只要你还是我的妻子
As long as you remain my wife,
你也不能作对我不利的证明
then you can't testify against me.
作对你不利的证明
Testify against you?
我不会对孩子做这种事
I wouldn't do that to the kids.
我也不想给你选择
I didn't want to give you a choice.
现在你让我们都卷入你的那些破事里了
So now you got us all hooked into you and your shit.
所以如果你玩完了 我们也都完蛋了
So if you go down, we all go down.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的 幽灵
Fuck you, Ghost.
我有个计划 塔莎
I got a plan, Tasha, okay?
但要顺利进行安吉拉必须要活着
But Angela's gotta remain alive for it to work.
如果汤米杀了安吉拉
If Tommy kills Angela,
那么FBI会调动全部力量来对付我们
then the entire force of the FBI comes raining down on us.
我们会一无所有 你也是
We lose everything, you lose everything,
孩子们也是
the children lose everything.
看看这周围 塔莎
Look around, Tash.
所有的一切 消失了
All of it, gone.
或者 你可以信任我
Or you can trust me
并且帮我让这一切顺利进行直到最后
and help me see this through to the end.
你得到什么消息了吗
You got something?
一个红头发的额莫妮卡·摩尔
So a redheaded Monica Moore
刚刚住进一家斯克兰顿市郊的汽车旅馆
just checked into a seedy motel outside of Scranton.
斯克兰顿 - 那个女孩符合描述
Scranton? - The girl matches the description.
把地址发给我 - 好的 拜
Text me the address. - Okay. Bye.
汤米 - 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Tommy. - What the fuck are you doing?
我知道你要干什么 好吧
I know what you're about to do, okay?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表