剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
洛沃斯联♥系♥你的时候跟我说一声
Let me know when you hear from Lobos
我们好去把钱交了
so we can make this fucking drop.
嗨 老兄
Hey, man.
塔莎跟我说她帮你弄了个狂野之夜
Tasha told me she hooked you up with a wild night.
和我原来计划的相差甚远
It wasn't the night I had planned.
汤米 我都说了 安吉拉在我掌控之中
Tommy, I told you I had Angela under control.
就像我说的 我有计划啊
I said, man, I got a plan.
安吉拉告诉了我关于她们专案组的事
Angela told me what task force she's on.
他们是冲着洛沃斯来的 不是我们
They ain't looking for us. They want Lobos.
那我们应该在她计划抓人的时候
And we're supposed to get him that money
把钱给付了吗
while she's trying to arrest him?
她不知道他在这里啊
She doesn't know he's in town, man.
不过我想
But I was thinking,
或许应该让她知道
maybe she should.
我是说 要是她坚持不懈
What I mean is if she follows Lobos long enough
最终抓到洛沃斯的话 最终还是会牵涉到我们
and she gets him, then it's gonna lead her to us anyway.
倒还不如就给她她想要的
Well, hell, what if we just give her what she wants?
把洛沃斯给卖♥♥了
Flip on Lobos?
你不是把可♥卡♥因♥都装脑子里了吧
You been dipping in the goddamn product?
汤米 不是卖♥♥他
Tommy, not flip on him,
是杀了他
kill him.
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子有病了吗
You out of your motherfucking mind.
他如今势单力薄
His guard's down, man.
现在是来拿钱跑路的
He came to town to get his money and leave.
墨西哥黑白两道哪个不在找他
He's got all kind of motherfuckers chasing him in Mexico.
你心里有数
You know that.
他未必能逃得了 兄弟
There might not be a better shot at this, brother.
不如我们去交易点
I say we walk him in the drop,
把钱给他
we give him his money,
让那个混♥蛋♥好好开心下
that crazy motherfucker's happy.
等他回酒店 我们跟着他进去
He leaves, goes to his hotel. We follow him to his hotel.
然后直接了当做了他
We fucking do him quick, man.
再布置的像别人干的
Make it look like it was someone else.
比如塞尔维亚人弄的 -塞尔维亚人
Like that Serb shit. - Serbs.
那我们就全身而退了
And then we're done.
全身而退
We're done.
不用再怕洛沃斯
No more worrying about Lobos.
不用再担心他妈的联邦调查局了
No more looking over our shoulder for the fucking FBI.
检查压在我们肩上警♥察♥或竞争
Looking over our shoulder for the cops or the competition?
我们就是干这个的 幽灵
That's this game, Ghost.
我们为这个累死累活
We worked hard for this shit.
要是弄个死洛沃斯给安吉拉
We deliver a dead Lobos to Angela,
她就离开了 正好啊
she goes away. Great.
可到时候我们上哪搞货去
But then where the fuck do we go for our shit?
你可别说米兰 我才不要跟那个吃人的家伙扯上关系
And don't you say Milan, 'cause I ain't fucking with that cannibal motherfucker.
也许我们就不需要找另外一个了 兄弟
Maybe we don't need another one, man.
我赚足了钱 汤米 你也一样
I got enough money, Tommy. You got enough money.
也许我们可以对半分
Maybe we split the cash in there right down the fucking middle.
你和我就功成身退了 伙计
And then you and me are set, partner.
我们就搞定了
We're set.
就这么简单 -就他妈这么简单
And there it is. - There it fucking is.
金盆洗手
Get out the life.
我就知道你会这么说
Somehow I knew this was gonna lead back there.
我们不可能金盆洗手 幽灵
We ain't getting out the life, Ghost.
我们不能去杀洛沃斯
We ain't never gonna kill Lobos.
我们会解决安吉拉
We gonna deal with Angela...
不管用什么办法
one way or another.
然后我们再回头来好好做生意
And then we're gonna go back to fucking business.
妈 我以为你这会儿在上班呢
Ma, I thought you'd be at work.
你知道的 你已经好几天晚归了
You know, you've been coming in late a lot of nights.
凌晨两三点钟才回来
Like 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning.
如果我还在学校 你不会知道我在干啥
If I was still at school, you wouldn't know what I was doing.
你知道的 你父亲出狱之后很多事情都变了
You know, a lot of things have changed since your father got out.
大半夜的他都让你干什么去了
What kind of stuff he got you doing at night?
我可没带坏这小鬼
I ain't corrupting the little nigga.
你竟然在这儿
Surprised to see you here.
有点事要我打理
Had some business to take care of.
那你手♥机♥就不能用了吗
Which means your cell phone didn't work?
让我猜猜看你待的地方没有通讯电缆
Let me guess, they didn't have a landline where you were?
我现在回来了 -因为德瑞给你打了电♥话♥
I'm back now. - Yeah, 'cause Dre called you.
不 因为你找我
No, because you called me.
你说幽灵问起了我
You said Ghost was asking about me.
所以我就出现了
Well, here I am in the flesh.
还饿得够呛
And hungry as shit.
我给你弄点吃的
I'll make you something.
不过你不能久留
But you can't stay long.
现在我需要你把我走之后
Now, I'm gonna need you to tell me everything
你叔叔做过的一切 原原本本告诉我
your uncle been doing since I've been gone.
你对上家洛沃斯了解多少
Now, what you know about his connect Lobos?
不多
Not much.
那就去打听
Then find out.
你怎么可能跟他一起但却啥都不知道
How you be right there and you don't know nothing?
怎么了 头儿 你怎么样了
_ How are you?
我还需要一到两天来弄齐所有的钱 头儿
Need about a day or two to come up with the money, jefe.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我只是需要见面谈谈
I just want to talk.
就我和你
Me and you.
麦迪逊街的EPA
EPIA on Madison.
628 麦迪逊 EPA
628 Mad EPIA.
EPIA
EPIA.
E-P-I-A
E-P-I-A.
E-P-I-A E-P-I-A
E-P-I-A. E-P-I-A.
EPIA. E-P-I-A.
EPIA. E-P-I-A.
等待进一步指示 靠
Wait for further instructions. Fuck.
嗨 宝贝 你怎么样
Hey, babe. How are you?
我很好 你今天过得如何
I'm fine. How's your day so far?
和平常一样拼命挣钱
I'm hustling as usual.
没收到你讯息 我正开始琢磨呢
Hadn't heard from you. I was starting to wonder.
没 没什么 我很好
No, no, I'm good.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
你现在在哪儿
Where are you right now?
我在真理 俱乐部要有场派对
I'm at Truth. There's a party at the club.
我正在做准备
Prepping for it.
哦 -六码半
Oh. - Six and a half.
我不想打扰你
I don't want to disturb you.
你还是回去工作吧
I'll let you get back to work.
你知道我永远不会忙到...
You know, you're never interrupting me.
没时间和你说话
You know I'm never too busy to talk to you.
有人给您留下这些名片
Someone left this card for you.
好
Okay.
安琪 你还在吗
Ange, you there?
我得走了 杰米 我有个会要开
I got to go, Jamie. I got a staff meeting.
好的祝 你有个最美好的一天 巴尔德斯小姐
Okay, well, you have a most fantastic day, Miss Valdes.
你也一样 圣帕特里克先生
You, too, Mr. St. Patrick.
头儿
Jefe.
嗯
Mmm.
外套不错嘛
That's a very nice jacket.
幽灵 我希望你能负起更多责任
Ghost, I want you to take on more responsibility.
非常抱歉 但是我不明白
Lo siento, pero I don't understand.
好吧
Okay.
我需要不能被人找到
I need to be unreachable.
无法被人探到
Undetectable, hmm?
我需要严密藏匿这样才能不被侵害
Invisible so I can stay invincible.
头儿 我身处纽约可没法操控在墨西哥的贩毒集团
Jefe, I can't run a Mexican drug cartel from New York City.
不不不 我懂的
No, no, no, no, no. I know.
我在墨西哥有人手
I have men in Mexico
来打点货源供应
that take care of the supply.
但是这种跑到这儿来见
But this business of coming here
我的下家这种事 我不行
to see my distributor, I can't.
我暴露得太多了
I'm... I'm too exposed.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表