剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
I never took a straight path nowhere
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 生活永远满载变数 #
I live, I learn
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 每十五分钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
Go head and pump a pack
# 再来一打药 #
This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我的零零七范儿 #
I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
You made the right choice paying me instead of Karen.
你付款给我 而不是给凯伦 这是对的
Milan? Who the fuck is Milan?
米兰 他妈的谁是米兰
Dean. He might be the most dangerous man I ever met.
迪恩 他可能是我见过的最危险的人
I went to see Tasha.
我去见了塔莎
She was afraid more for her friend than herself.
与自己相比 她更担心自己的朋友
What friend? Lakeisha.
什么朋友 拉凯莎
At the sound of the beep, leave a message.
请在嘟声后留言
Damn, 'Keisha. Where you at?
见鬼 拉凯莎 你在哪里
This is your revenge?
这是你的复仇吗
It's not personal, Milan. Just business.
并非是在针对你 米兰 这是生意
Did you tell Ghost
你有告诉过幽灵
we're still going to sell drugs in his clubs?
我们还会在他的夜店里卖♥♥毒品吗
Nah, he'll know soon enough.
没有 但他很快就会知道了
What did Ghost really take away from you?
幽灵到底从你这里夺走过什么
My name's Slim. You mind if we shoot a few?
我叫瘦条 我们来打一场吧
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Where's your brother?
你的哥哥去哪儿了
He went to hang out with that new friend of his, Slim.
他和一个叫瘦条的新朋友出去玩了
Slim? Who's Slim?
瘦条 谁是瘦条
Ransom his ass.
去他妈的赎金
You get Ghost's money, kill his kid,
你拿走幽灵的钱 杀掉他的孩子
you ride off into the sunset.
好好享受一番
You were covering your tracks.
你是在掩盖自己的踪迹
I gotta take you in.
我得逮捕你
Looks like Greg Knox was your leak.
看来格雷格·诺克斯是泄密的人
This case is closed.
这个案子结案了
Angie, I told you that
安琪 我告诉过你
I needed to protect you from Greg.
我需要保护你不受到格雷格的伤害
I'd do anything to protect you.
为了保护你 我什么都愿意做
You are under arrest for the murder
你因涉嫌谋杀特别探员
of Special Agent Gregory Knox.
格雷戈里·诺克斯而被逮捕
I can't believe you're doing this to me.
我不敢想象 你居然会这么对我
It's the right decision.
这是正确的决定
Take off your watch.
把你的手表取下来
This bitch you brought into our lives is a fucking cop?
被你带入我们生活的贱♥人♥他妈的是个警♥察♥
Cufflinks.
袖口纽扣取下
Don't you get it?
你还不懂吗
When are you gonna realize you ain't in control
你什么时候才能够意识到
of this situation no more?
你已经控制不了现在的局势了
Empty your pockets.
把你的口袋清空
What did you do last night, Jamie?
你昨晚都干嘛了 杰米
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
接电♥话♥啊 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Mom, are you okay? Go back to your room!
妈妈 你还好吗 回你自己房♥间去
It's my wife.
是我老婆的电♥话♥
You'll get your phone call in a minute.
过一会儿你就能打电♥话♥了
Get a blood sample.
采份血液样本
It could be an emergency.
可能是有急事
We can send an NYPD cruiser by your place right now,
如果你想要 我们现在可以派一辆纽约警署
if you'd like.
巡逻车去你家
Go home.
回家吧
I got him.
我能制住他
What's up, Coop?
怎么了 库珀
Sandoval, James St. Patrick was just arrested.
桑多瓦尔 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克刚刚被逮捕了
James St. Patrick?
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Yeah, Valdes grabbed him at his club.
是的 巴尔德斯在他的夜店里抓的他
Angela arrested him?
安吉拉逮捕他的
Yeah, for Greg's murder.
是的 因为格雷格的谋杀案
Get in here.
快过来
Okay, okay, I'm... I'm on my way.
好的 好的 我... 我在路上了
Who's there?
谁在那
It's me.
是我
Tommy?
汤米
You and Cash can go back to your place.
你和卡斯可以回去了
So...
所以...
The whole thing with Milan is... over.
米兰的事已经...完全结束了
You saved my life.
你救了我
Stop it.
少来了
It's Tasha.
是塔莎
Remember, you can't tell her that I hid you from Milan, okay?
记住 别告诉她 我把你从米兰那边救出来了
Okay.
好的
Give me a second?
等我一下
Yo, T. Slow down.
塔莎 你慢慢讲
Slow... slow down, slow down.
别急...别急
Well, what do you mean Tariq is missing?
什么叫塔里克失踪了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
We gonna close down? I saw the Bassetts walked out.
闭门谢客么 我刚刚看到巴西特离开了
No, we gotta keep the party going.
不 我们得把这个聚会进行下去
Just do whatever it takes, all right?
不管怎样都要继续下去 好吗
Look, I'll call Karen to smooth this over.
听着 我会打电♥话♥给凯伦平息此事
Okay.
好的
Karen, it's Andre. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
凯伦 我是安德烈 等一下 等一下
Before you hang up, please, just...
别挂掉 求你了 请...
let me just talk to you, let me explain what hap...
你听我说 我会解释清楚是怎...
He'll call you back.
他会再打给你的
The fuck are you doing here, man?
你在这干什么 伙计
You shouldn't be here!
你不该来这的
I shouldn't be here.
我是不该来
I gotta find Tariq, but Raina said you know
我在找塔里克 但是雷娜说
some of these people he'd been fucking with.
你知道他跟什么人混一起了
Some motherfucker named Slim?
一个叫瘦条的混♥蛋♥
Shit.
该死
Hey, wait, what do you mean, "Find Tariq"?
等一下 什么叫做"找塔里克"
He's missing, Dre. They asked Tasha for money.
他失踪了 安德烈 他们向塔莎要钱
So you tell me, who is Slim?
你来告诉我 谁是瘦条
I told you to have a closer eye on the kid.
我告诉过你看紧那个孩子
You told me it was family business.
你却说那是你们的家务事
You told me to fall back.
是你让我别插手的
Do you know where he is or not?
你到底知不知道他在哪
I could find out.
我会弄清楚的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表