剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我们一起查清楚
We'll figure it out together.
喂
Hello?
在罗拉被杀之后与摇滚杀手帮
The guy who took up with the RSKs
混在一起的叫丘达布斯的家伙
after Rolla was killed, QDubs...
他也死了
he's dead, too.
我现在就在案发现场
I'm at the crime scene now.
我没收到任何警报
I didn't get an alert.
你现在不在专案组了 记得吧
You're not on the task force anymore, remember?
我现在是你的警报 - 有警局协助吗
I'm your alert. - Is NYPD cooperating?
你都听说什么了
What are you hearing?
我不是听说 我在现场
I'm not hearing, I'm seeing.
血迹 弹壳
Got a shitload of blood
脚印 到处都是
and bullet casings and footprints.
不像是精心设计过的现场
Doesn't look like a planned crime.
一团糟
It looks like a fuckin' mess.
听着不像是幽灵干的
That doesn't sound like one of Ghost's hits.
本地人都说这个孩子是个大嘴巴
The local says the kid had a big mouth.
如果幽灵把罗拉除掉了
If Ghost took out Rolla,
可能对他的代替者并不满意
maybe he wasn't happy with his replacement.
幽灵会有所动作的
Ghost could be making moves,
他想放出消息
wants to send a message,
在那一片安插个容易管理的人
install someone in that area who's easier to control.
既然已把汤米·伊根和鲁伊斯的窝点联♥系♥起来
Now that we've linked Tommy Egan to Ruiz's hideout,
如果这起案件能归罪到汤米·伊根身上
if we can pin Tommy Egan to this crime scene,
可能就能证明他是幽灵了
maybe we can prove that he's Ghost.
我得去现场一趟
I need to come to that scene.
你明知道不可以 - 好吧
You know you can't do that. - Fine.
能帮我找到从案发那天开始的现场录像吗
Can you get me surveillance from the day of the murder?
现场周围所有地方的
The whole area surrounding the crime scene?
好吧 别激动
Okay, slow down.
你就是我的警报 记得吗
You're my alert, remember?
你给我打的电♥话♥
You called me.
你知道我有重要发现 格雷格
You know I'm onto something, Greg.
回见
See you later.
回见
Son of a bitch.
早安
Morning.
幽灵在洗澡
Ghost is in the shower,
等他的时候可以喝点咖啡
but there's hot coffee while you wait.
我跟你朋友之间什么事都没有
Nothing happened between me and your girl.
你和凯莎都是单身
You and Keisha are single.
如果你俩都有意愿 那就在一起吧
If y'all wanna do it, be my guest.
我不想再玩这种游戏了
I don't want to keep playing these games.
我喜欢你 你也喜欢我
I like you. You like me, too.
那又能怎么样 有什么意义呢
And what if I do? What difference does it make?
对我来说意义重大啊
It makes a big difference to me.
真是贴心 但幽灵和我的关系很好
That's sweet, but Ghost and I are good.
咱们俩... 只能是现在这样
You and I are just... what we are.
以后也是
All we'll ever be.
别太安逸了 肖恩
Don't get too comfortable, Shawn.
我们要去夜♥总♥会♥了
We gotta get to the club.
晚点回来 T 好吗
Get at you later, T, all right?
我帮你拿着 幽灵叔 - 谢了
Take that, Uncle G? - Thanks.
刚拿到了你这个月的银行账单
Just got our bank statements for the month.
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
破产了吗
We going broke?
还不至于
Not quite.
晚点再说吧 T
Later, T.
我知道你说会打电♥话♥的
I know you said you'd call me,
但我实在等不了了
but I just couldn't wait,
所以我带了咖啡来找你
so here I am with coffee.
就像和你一起醒来一样
That's almost like waking up with you.
是的 可惜只是穿着衣服呢
Yeah, except with more clothes on, unfortunately.
不好意思
Sorry.
你会告诉我的 对吧
You'd tell me, right?
如果工作上有什么事情发生的话
If something was going down at work.
比如
Like what?
我不清楚 比如汤米的烂摊子
I don't know, that Tommy shit.
你看 杰米
You know, Jamie,
我真希望之前没提过这件事
I wish I hadn't brought it up at all.
他是你的朋友
He's your friend
我不应该把你卷进来
and I shouldn't put you in that position.
只是... 我不希望每次我的手♥机♥响起来
It's just... I don't want you thinking
或者我急忙要走
every time my phone rings
或者我迟到时你胡思乱想
or I'm rushing or running late...
我想守护你的梦想 不是扰乱你的心志
I wanted to save your dream, not mess with your head.
拜托 美女 我的脑子好着呢
Please, girl. My head is fine.
我只是觉得你在浪费时间
I just think you're wasting your time.
所以就算终有一天要走到那一步
So you won't testify against him,
你也不会指证他的
if that's what it comes to.
没什么好指证的
Nothing to testify to.
也许 希望你是对的
Maybe. I hope you're right.
我们只要关注彼此就好
We just need to be us.
我们俩没事 才是最重要的
We're fine. That's all that matters.
只要从今以后我们坦诚相待
As long as we're honest with each other from now on,
无论是什么事 好吗
no matter what, right?
好的
Right.
去工作吧
Go ahead, do your thing.
谢谢 再见 – 再见
Thanks, bye. - Bye.
是的 嘿 怎么了
Yeah, hey, what's up?
你一旦踏出家门
You walk outta here,
我就把你所有的黑胶唱片全部毁了
I will break every single piece of vinyl you have.
杜比兄弟的专辑会被碎成渣的
Doobie Brothers will be in a million fucking pieces.
幽灵刚从迈阿密回来
Ghost just got back from Miami.
我要去见他 – 这样 我也要去
I gotta go meet him. - Well, then, let me come.
你不能跟我一起去见G
You can't come to a meeting with me and G.
首先 他不会希望你在场的
First of all, he won't want you there.
再说 你身体还没有恢复 哪儿也别去
Second of all, you're not well enough to go anywhere.
我已经恢复的不错了 昨晚还给你吹♥箫♥呢
I was doing fine enough to blow you last night.
你嘴巴又没中枪
You didn't get shot in the mouth.
哦 我恨你
Oh, I hate you.
我整天都自己坐在这儿
I'm going crazy sitting here
简直快要疯了
all damn day and night by myself.
不然你还想做什么
What else you want to do?
我要去呼吸新鲜空气
I want to get some fresh air.
我要去见朋友
I want to see other people.
我要回去上班 我需要钱
I want my job back. I want money.
宝贝 你需要的我都会给你
Baby, I will get you anything you need.
我跟你说过 我不习惯被人照顾
I told you, I'm not good at being taken care of.
是 但是你没有选择
Yeah, well, you don't have a choice.
现在去休息吧 特别是你的嘴巴
Now go get some rest. Especially your mouth.
你可不知道什么时候
You never know
它又要被召唤上前线了
when it's gonna be called back into action.
所有的合同都签好了 大家都同意了
All contracts signed. Everybody's on board.
斯特恩知道你搞定一切会很高兴的
Stern will be pleased to hear you got it done.
他会么 我有话要问你
Will he? Let me ask you something.
我不在的时候夜店营业额是多少
How much did the club make while I was gone?
很多 快让我们扭亏为盈了
A lot. Almost enough to get us back in the black.
枪击后出现奇迹了
Fucking miracle after that shooting.
你得了吧
Give me a fucking break.
才不是什么狗屁奇迹呢 是我
It's not a fucking miracle, it's me.
你很清楚 斯特恩也是
You know that and Stern knows that.
我们很受鼓舞
We are very encouraged.
是的 实际上 非常受鼓舞
Yes, in fact, so much
所以我们有其它的事情给你
so that we've got something else for ya.
你说了很多的"我们"
You say "we" and "us" a lot.
我们要给Vibe杂♥志♥举♥行♥一个派对
We've got a party coming up for "Vibe" magazine.
你知道这事吗
Do you know it?
就是个噱头 没什么大咖
It's a dud of an event. No real VIP attached.
给我们的预算也很少
And we've only got a small budget,
所以我们也不抱很大的期望
so our expectations aren't huge.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表