剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Tell me I'm beautiful.
快说我很美
You know you are.
你一直很美
Boss is here.
老板来了
Y'all hear that? The boss is here.
你都听见了吧? 老板来了
To truth. Truth!
敬真理 真理!
Whoo! Let me make some rounds.
哇! 我去转一圈
Baby, I'll be back. Where you going?
宝贝 我去去就来 你去哪?
I've got to handle some details.
我有些小事要处理
Don't you have people for that?
那你雇的那些人干嘛?
It's called "customer service," Tasha.
这叫 "客户服务" 塔莎
I do this part myself.
这事我亲力亲为
Excuse me, more champagne,
你好 我要更多香槟
more vodka, more everything.
伏特加 还有更多其它的就酒
Mm, wait, wait, hold up.
等等 等等 别走
Bring some henny and bring some patron.
再来些鸡尾酒和龙舌兰酒
Head count's at 400 and it's not even midnight.
还没到午夜就已经有四百人了
Fire marshal told us to keep it under 325,
火警说让我们把人数控制在三百二十五以下
so if he shows up, we're fucked.
所以如果着火 我们就死定了
Place is fucking bananas.
这里人山人海
You might be worth the risk.
你还是值得冒这个险的
I told you, that's all behind me now, and I delivered.
我说过 这事交给我没问题 现在我做到了
This is the best goddamn nightclub opening
这是今年最棒的的夜店开业庆典
the whole year. My whole database turned out.
为了这事我绞尽脑汁 动用了一切关系
Yeah, you know the right people.
是 你功不可没 找对了人
And it's bangin' tonight, but we stay in business.
今天是个开门红 但我们还是要认真做生意
We keep the music hot, the women hot,
火♥辣♥音乐 性感女郎
and make it damn near impossible to get in this fucking door.
还有千万别让人靠近这扇门
Even for my VIP's?
我的VIP们也不行?
Come on, fuck your VIP's.
拜托 去你的VIP们
We gonna redefine the word.
我们要重新定义这个词
Boss.
老板
Hey, boss, they want you downstairs.
嘿 老板 他们想你去次楼下
Who wants me? Tommy.
谁说的? 汤米
Should I come too?
我也要去吗?
You wait in the car.
你在车里等着
You think you can fucking steal from me
你觉得你能他妈的从我这偷了东西
and then just walk the fuck away?
还能毫发无伤地远走高飞?
I didn't do anything, man!
我什么也没做 大哥!
She don't know nothing!
她毫不知情!
Okay, look! Hey, hey, look! Hey, I stole from you.
好吧! 嘿 嘿 是我偷的
Okay, it was me. Look, please, man.
好吗 是我偷的 求求你
Okay, it's not her fault.
好吗 这不是她的错
You're right there, Miguel.
你说对了 米格尔
It's not Maria's fault, it's yours.
这不是玛丽亚的错 是你的
You have your opportunity to make this right.
你有机会改正错误的
All you have to do is tell me where you hid my shit.
你只要告诉我你把我的东西♥藏♥哪了
I can't. I can't.
我不能 我不能
He's not listening to me, Maria.
他根本没听懂我的话 玛丽亚
Here, you talk to him.
来 你来对他说
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的发生什么事了?
Ghost, meet Miguel Alvarez
幽灵 见见米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
and his fiancee Maria.
和他的未婚妻玛丽亚
Cruz was driving his route when this motherfucker jumped him,
克鲁兹照例开车干活 这狗♥娘♥养♥的截了他的车
shot him in the head.
还朝他脑袋开了一枪
Cruz, so he got...
克鲁兹 所以他拿了...
the money! A whole day's paper.
钱! 一天的所有收入
We get it back? No.
我们拿回来没? 没有
He handed it off before Victor tracked him down.
在维克多找到他之前 他已经脱手了
Wasn't enough to kill him.
杀了他真是便宜他了
This greedy motherfucker stole Cruz's phone,
这个贪心的崽子还偷了克鲁兹的手♥机♥
led us right to his place.
把我们引到他的家里
Found him in bed with her.
发现他正和他女人在床上
Moron thought he was home free,
这蠢货还以为自己自♥由♥了
about to have his celebration fuck.
正要和他女人做♥爱♥庆祝
Why the fuck would you bring him here?
那你♥他♥妈♥的把他带到这来干嘛?
Hmm? It's opening night.
嗯? 今天是开业日
I got a full house upstairs.
楼上人满为患
I thought you'd want to teach this motherfucker a lesson.
我以为你想亲自教训教训这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
And the girl?
那那个女的?
He needed some persuasion to talk.
我们要用她来逼他开口
What?
怎么了?
We got to let her go.
我们得放了那个女的
Tommy, think.
汤米 用脑子想想
This girl has brothers, cousins,
这女的有兄弟姐妹
someone who gives a fuck about her.
一些关心在乎她的人
You fuck with her, they come running, looking for her.
你把她卷进来 她家里人就会到处找她
They come with machetes or they come with guns.
他们带刀或者带枪
Hermanos Tainos, Soldado Nation.
泰诺人兄弟, 索尔达多族
People we deal with, or worse, people we don't.
我们打交道的 或更糟 我们没交情的
Say good-bye to Maria, Miguel.
和玛丽亚说再见 米格尔
Oh, Miguel.
噢 米格尔
Hey, I'm sorry.
嘿 对不起
Miguel, por favor.
米格尔 求求你说了吧
Miguel, baby! Miguel! Miguel!
米格尔 宝贝! 米格尔! 米格尔!
Go home, take a shower.
回家 洗个澡
I'll send my man here with you, okay?
我会派我的人送你回去 好吗?
You give him these clothes. You go to work tomorrow
你把那些衣服给他 然后你第二天照常去上班
like nothing happened. If somebody ask you,
就像什么事也没发生过 如果有人问起
you and Miguelito broke up, understand?
你就说你和米格利图分手了 明白?
You were never here.
你从没来过这
Si. Si!
好的 好的!
You stay with her till she's out of the shower,
你等她洗完澡
and then burn her clothes. Miguel!
然后把她衣服烧了再走 米格尔!
Maria! I'm sorry!
玛丽亚 对不起!
Miguel!
米格尔!
Well, well, here we are, Miguelito.
这里 米格利图
You and me,
我和你
two men who would rather be anywhere but here.
两个都不想呆在这的人
I know I had other plans. How 'bout you?
我本来还有别的事 你呢?
I know you had a plan, Miguel.
我知道你有计划 米格尔
You didn't hit my money man by chance.
你不是偶然杀了负责帮我收钱的人
Someone told you where to go, who to hit.
有人告诉你 去哪 杀谁
Man, I ain't gonna tell you shit.
我一个字也不会告诉你的
Mira...Mira. We let Maria go.
米拉...米拉 我们把玛丽亚放了
Tell me who set this up,
你只要告诉我们谁指使你的
and I'll let you go too.
我也会放了你
I can't. I can't. I can't.
我不能 我不能 我不能
Pl... please, man. Please, okay?
求求你 求求你 好吗?
I swear to God. I swear to God. Oh, God.
我发誓了不能说 我发誓了 噢我的天呐
We both know how this ends.
我们都知道会怎么样
Neither one of us walks out of here a happy man, huh?
没人能开开心心地走出这扇大门 不是吗?
I don't wanna rat. I don't.
我不想背信弃义 我不想
What? Yes.
真的吗? 是的
Mrs. St. Patrick. You seen the boss?
圣帕特里克夫人 你看到过老板吗?
I want to show him the numbers so far tonight.
我想给他看今晚目前入场的人数
We're killing it.
令人难以置信
No, but you can show them to me.
没有 但你可以给我看
I don't know if I'm supposed to do that.
我不知道老板会不会同意
You can show them to me.
你可以给我看
We're having an amazing night. Off the charts.
今晚棒极了 人满爆棚
If you say so.
你说是就是
He's cute.
他长得真帅
Your problem is, Miguel,
米格尔 你的问题是
you suffer from a serious case of misplaced loyalty.
你为了你的愚忠而经受不必要的痛苦
The men you're protecting sent you out to steal from
你想保护的人
the wrong motherfuckers tonight.
让你今晚去偷一群不该惹的人
Either they overestimated you or they underestimated us.
或许他们高估了你 或许他们低估了我们
But they left you hanging out to dry, partner.
但他们选择让你背黑锅 小伙伴
Tell me who hired you.
告诉我谁雇了你
And then you can come work for us.
然后你可以跟着我们混
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表