剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你还好吗 幽灵
You okay, Ghost?
我找到汤米就会好多了
I'll be better soon as I find Tommy.
# 来 来 来 #
Go, go, go, go
# 滴答滴答钟声响 #
Oh, hickory dickory dock
# 我看着钟表时间流淌 #
I'm watching the clock that's counting my seconds down
# 每个小时都让未来靠近 #
But every hour then amounts up to my future near
# 但我的现在 #
But my present's now
# 就在我的手掌 #
X amount of times on my hands
# 剩下的时间就像重窃罪一般流逝 #
Left like grand theft, taken away
# 在笼子里封藏 #
Placed in a cage, waited for days
# 变成岁月的奴隶 我却试图保持清醒 #
Slave to the ways of an age, but I try stay clean
# 它能改变我 若我心伤 #
When the heartache hits then it may change me
# 我却改变不了它 #
But I can't change it, I'm whipped
# 我困于回忆的感伤 #
Trapped in the grip of a pitiful moment of cast made fits
# 落入痛苦的时间杀手 #
I slip in bitter, free-time killer
# 我的机会已不见 #
Opportunity for me slip away
# 就在一天天之间 #
In a haze of day-to-day hiccups
# 却非某个特定地点突然不见 #
Not just in a place ready for pick up
# 拥有与否 #
So with or without it
# 我都在迷茫 #
It seems to me I'm sitting here doubting
# 不管怎样 时间属于我们 #
But forget about it, time is ours
# 就是现在 一起走吧 #
And we're claiming it now, let's go...
# 我已听到了我的钟响... #
I hear my time tickin' down...
西蒙·斯特恩
Simon Stern.
詹姆斯 你好吗
James, how are you?
我想我已经知道你的答案了
Well, I suppose I know the answer to that question.
你想怎样 西蒙
What do you want, Simon?
见个面
To meet.
太遗憾了
Such a shame.
偏偏在你要生意上突破的时候
Just when you were about to break through.
你没受伤吧
I trust you were not hurt.
身体上的
Physically, I mean.
我知道你一定花了不少钱
I know your wallet must be taking a beating.
西蒙 你在这做什么
Simon, what are you doing here?
你这个时候肯定有其他事要忙
I know you have better things to do
而不是沿着十四街散步
than to take a stroll down 14th Street this time of day.
我是来见个朋友及时帮他一把
I came to see a friend in need and to offer my help.
有个办法能让你继续做生意
There's a process for you to get back to business.
我帮你扫清障碍
I can smooth the way.
目的是什么
In exchange for what?
还是我们一起吃饭时的那个提议
The proposal I made when you came to dinner still stands.
尽管被破坏了 我还是愿意将真理收到我旗下
Damaged as it is, I'd still love to make Truth part of my brand.
我很乐意帮助你
I'd love to groom you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need grooming.
我不要你帮助 西蒙
I don't need your help, Simon.
在你找到下一任妻子之前
I will have Truth back open
我会让真理夜♥总♥会♥重新开张
before you can buy your next wife.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许这次我试试找个小伙子呢
Maybe I'll try a younger man this time.
祝你好运 詹姆斯
Good luck, James.
我相信你一定可以的
I'm sure you'll get it done.
解决问题的办法不止一个
There's more than one way to skin a cat.
汤米没来过这里
Tommy hasn't been here.
保险箱里的钱还有其他的东西都还在
All the money and shit in the safe is all still there.
也没去过洗衣房♥
He hasn't been in the Wash and Fold either.
他自己的地盘他都没去过 车还在吗
He hasn't been to his place. What about the car?
我已经捎话给拆车厂 看看能否找到部分零件
Sent word to the chop shops looking for parts.
通常开重型车的家伙们没见过福特野马这种车
Usual muscle car guys haven't seen the Mustang.
如果他的车没有被偷或者被丢弃
Well, if the car ain't stolen or abandoned,
那就说明 他仍然开着 明白了吗
then he could still be driving it. Shooter?
我找了一些在迈阿密的朋友帮忙
I called some friends in Miami.
给他们看了这张照片
Sent them a picture of this.
还没收到回应
Just haven't heard back.
好吧 不要只在迈阿密找她 胡里奥
All right, make sure you look at more than Miami, Julito.
她一定和我们这里有着某些联♥系♥
She's got to have some kind of connection locally.
那些人也很有价值 - 我这就去
Someone with resources. - I'm on it.
噢 老大 - 嗯
Oh, boss. - Yeah?
洛沃斯手下的人联♥系♥了我
One of Lobos's guys reached out to me.
他们有一船货给我们
Something about a shipment on the way.
量是平时的双倍 甚至多于两倍
Double the usual amount. More than double.
我们怎么转移它
How we gonna move that?
我们的运输贸易已经扩大到
Our delivery business is already moving
每日能承载的最大限度了
the max amount of weight per day as is.
我们要扩大势力范围 增加人手
We need to expand. Add more primeras.
汤米和塞尔维亚人还有漂流族都有联♥系♥
Tommy's the one that had the connect to Serb and Drifty.
我可以会会他们 但他们可能想知道他在哪儿
I can go see them, but they're gonna want to know where he is.
那我们首先要做的就是尽快找到汤米
Then we need to find Tommy fast.
很好 我认识这个人
It's good, yo. I know this nigga.
我们有生意要谈
We got business to discuss.
我不需要观众 休塔布斯
Without the audience, QDubs.
你们走吧
Y'all good.
罗拉被那些嚷嚷着
Rolla got killed doing some
"我不想天天和黑鬼呆在一起"的人杀了
"I don't need niggas with me all the time" shit.
我和他们不是一伙儿的
I'm not the one.
街上没人知道是谁扣动的扳机
Streets don't got no idea who pulled the trigger on him.
警♥察♥狗屁不知 不过他们一贯如此
Cops don't know shit. But they never do.
我不知道是谁干的
I can't figure out who it was.
除非是该死的索尔达多族
Unless it was the fucking Soldados.
但你对这件事一无所知 是吧
But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我知道你跟鲁伊斯同出一辙
I know you real "habla espanol" with Ruiz.
这很多年了 你们黑人都紧密团结在一起
That go way back. Y'all niggas roll tight.
没人能紧密到可以越过我杀了罗拉
Don't nobody roll tight enough with me to get away with killing Rolla.
别忘了这里曾是我的地盘
Don't forget this was my neighborhood.
卡南 汤米和我一起打造的
Kanan, Tommy, and I ran these streets.
罗拉给你的任何东西 都是我给他的
Anything Rolla gave you, I gave him first.
我在努力转移货物
I'm trying to move product.
我们这次的量是平时的两倍
More than twice the amount of our usual drop.
我会给你一个比我给罗拉更好的待遇
I'll give you a better deal than I gave Rolla.
降价更多 - 看看你
And a bigger cut. - Look at you.
邻家男孩成功了
Neighborhood boy made good
现在要回馈社区了
and now you want to give back to the community and shit.
这是钱的问题 休塔布斯 都是因为钱
It's about the money, QDubs. Always about the money.
确实是
That it is.
直到有家人被宰了 情况就变了
Until a family member get clipped, then this shit turn into something else.
让我跟兄弟们谈谈 看我们是否
Let me talk to the homies about whether or not we want
要跟和波多黎各人共事的黑人做生意
to do business with a nigga that fuck with the Ricans.
如果我们一起共事
If me and you work together
等我找出是谁干的 我就亲手宰了那个杀手
and I find out who did it, I'll kill the shooter myself.
我说话算数
Word is bond.
听起来不错
Deal sound good.
给我点儿时间考虑一下吧
Let me think about it for a minute.
我会去找你的
I'll hit you up.
就这样吧
You do that.
我以为你去迈阿密了
I thought you were going to Miami.
旅行推后了
Trip's postponed.
我搞砸了 格雷格
I fucked up, Greg.
一个人因为我丧命了
A man is dead because I fucked up.
诺马是一个恋童癖 安吉拉
Nomar was a pedophile, Angela.
他该死 - 听听 听听
He deserved what he got. - Hear, hear.
他是谁
Who is that guy?
我从没见过他 萨克斯
Never seen him before. Saxe?
他看起来挺眼熟的
Um, he looks a little familiar.
弗兰基 发生什么事了
Frankie, what's going on?
后果很严重
Consequences.
我们要讨论一下
We're here to discuss some changes
费利佩·洛沃斯专案组的一些变动
in our Felipe Lobos task force.
我已晋升为
I've been promoted to
北密西根刑事庭的负责人
head up criminal division in northern Michigan
并监督我们这个新的跨境专案组
and supervise our new border task force there.
她明升暗降了
She's getting kicked upstairs.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表