剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
但由于你做的手脚 这笔收益不翼而飞了
But the numbers didn't show it because you were hiding something.
我要做的就是找到证据
All I had to do was find proof.
然后把账本拿给玛德琳 好让她整垮我
And give it to Madeline so she could ruin me.
你不会喜欢为她工作的 詹姆斯
You won't enjoy working for her, James.
她就是个贱♥货♥ -亲爱的 你也是
She's a tremendous bitch. - So are you, darling.
詹姆斯要我签字的文件 你带了吗
You have the papers for me to sign, James?
让我猜猜 你从她那买♥♥回了真理
Oh, let me guess. You bought Truth back from her.
还有威宝和糖汁
And Verbatim and Syrup.
我想我也是时候该扩张了
See, I think it's time for me to expand.
照顾好自己 詹姆斯 -你也是
Take care of yourself, James. - You, too.
很高兴和你俩聊天
It was a pleasure doing business with you both.
詹姆斯 这事没完
This isn't over, James.
不 西蒙 都结束了
Yes, Simon, it is.
但有件事你是对的
But you were right about one thing.
拜你所赐
Because of you,
现在的我是我一直想成为的人
I'm now exactly the man I always wanted to be.
安琪
Angie!
安吉拉 安琪
Angela. Angie.
走开 我不想和你说话
Go away. I don't want to talk to you.
听着 听着 停 停 安琪
Look, look. Stop, stop, Angie.
我和玛德琳达成协议来扳倒西蒙
I made a deal with Madeline Stern to beat Simon,
买♥♥回了真理和另两家夜♥总♥会♥
get Truth back plus two more clubs.
完全合法的 -这么说你完全清白了
Fully legit. - So you're totally clean?
我会的 -天哪
I will be. - God.
我要说的是 我以前说过的
What I'm saying is everything that I said
所有会发生的事都要实现了
would happen is gonna come true.
你以前和我说的都是谎话
Everything you ever told me was a lie.
还是个很漂亮的谎话
The problem is it was a really good lie.
昨天我本可以置你于死地的
I could've burned you yesterday.
但想到你会失去了孩子们
But I thought about you losing your kids.
我想到了你 所以没那么做
I thought about you, so I didn't do it.
所以我伤害了别人
I hurt someone else instead.
我该待他好点 你也该待我好点
He deserved better from me, I deserve better from you.
你还爱我 安琪
You still love me, Angie.
都是因为你 我的工作都毁了
My career is over because of you!
就像你努力是为了得到这些夜♥总♥会♥
Just like you worked to get those clubs,
我努力是为了找准我的定位
I worked to get where I am.
也是我过去所在的地位
Where I was.
我知道你从不会为这困惑 但这不仅关系到我
I know this never occurred to you, but it's not just me.
事关我的父亲 我上大学的侄子
It's my father in the home. It's my nephew in college.
我姐姐 我是家里的依靠
It's my sister. My family depends on me.
等明天伊莎贝尔·鲁伊斯在我的听证会供述时
And when Isabel Ruiz gives her statement at my bar hearing tomorrow,
我所有的努力都付之一炬
everything I worked for goes down the drain.
但恭喜你呀 杰米
But congratulations to you, Jamie.
看来你得到了所有你想要的
Looks like you got everything you wanted.
现在走开 离我远点
Now go away and leave me alone.
这件事你都做不到吗
Can you do that one thing for me?
能不能让我一个人待会
Can you leave me the fuck alone?
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 幽灵
Goodbye, Ghost.
好 我们都很好
Okay, we all good.
我和洛沃斯谈过了 他愿意交易
I talked to Lobos and he wants to deal.
不 幽灵不会怀疑啊
Nah, Ghost don't suspect a fuckin' thing.
喂 我一会和你说 我得挂了
Hey, I'll talk to you later. I gotta go.
贝尔
Bell!
你好
Hi.
汤米 -我让你先跑的
Tommy. - I'll give you a head start.
因为等我抓到你那就麻烦了
'Cause when I catch you, it ain't gonna be good.
幽灵把我送走的 我并不想离开你 他让我走的
Ghost sent me away. I didn't want to leave you. He made me go.
你的谎话最好能站住脚
You better step your lying,
拜金 告密
gold-digging, snitching ass off
不然我就在上帝家面前掐死你
or I will choke you out in front of God and everybody.
看看包里的东西吧
Look in the bag.
能证明我说的是真的 关于幽灵
I can prove I'm telling the truth about Ghost.
问问他关于莫妮卡·摩尔的事
Ask him about Monica Moore.
我爱你 汤米
I love you, Tommy.
贝尔 走吧
Bell, let's go.
在这等着
Wait here.
欢迎来到真理
Welcome to Truth.
你手下已经检查过了 我没带武器
Your boy already wanded me, man. I ain't packin'.
老兄 你打算在这开枪吗
Are you just gonna shoot me right here, man?
我不是来杀你的
I'm not here to kill you, man.
迈阿密那条窄街里的人是你
That was you in Miami, wasn't it?
窄街
In the alleyway?
在我之前杀了那个女的
Got to the girl before I did.
是卡南让我杀她的
I killed her because Kanan told me to.
但我再也不听命于他了
But I'm not taking orders from him no more, man.
他脑子有问题 -说点我不知道的
He's fucked up in the head. - Tell me something I don't know.
肖恩来找你那天晚上
Shawn came to see you the other night.
你让他离开之后他去了小屋
And after you sent him away, he came to the shack.
卡南杀了他
Kanan shot him.
他让我把尸体处理干净 别被人发现
He told me to dump the body so nobody could find it.
靠 -我只能那么做
Fuck. - That was it for me, man.
幽灵 你知道我是个父亲
Ghost, you know I'm a father, man.
他对自己的儿子都下的了手 就不会对我下手吗
If he could do that to his own son, what you think he's gonna do to me?
我也该因你给他办事 而干掉你
It's exactly the same thing I should do to you for workin' with him.
你想跟着我♥干♥ 是吧
You wanna work with me, huh?
还要我拿什么来证明呢
What more I gotta prove, man?
他信了幽灵 现在认为我跟他一伙了
He bought it. Ghost thinks I'm on his side now.
那汤米呢
What about Tommy?
那个混账东西啥都不会怀疑的
Motherfucker don't suspect a thing, man.
幽灵认为汤米像以前一样尽在掌控中
Ghost think he got that white boy in pocket like he always does.
很好 汤米会把他带到老地方
Good. Tommy'll bring him to the spot.
我们就像他们过去干掉布雷兹那样 干掉他
We'll take him out just like they did Breeze back in the day.
你去处理尸体
You'll get rid of the body.
然后我们全体开会
We'll have the whole crew meet,
告诉他们如何与洛沃斯合作
tell 'em how everything gonna roll with Lobos.
那我不用去开会吗
So I ain't comin' to the meeting?
当然要去 我们会等你回来
Sure, we'll still be there when you get back.
我还需要你去联络塞尔维亚人 鲁伊斯和漂流族
I need you to reach out to the Serb, Ruiz, and Drifty,
跟他们说汤米是我们的人了
and explain to 'em Tommy on our side now.
幽灵对他就像曾经对我那样
Ghost did him just like he did me.
那个贪婪的混♥蛋♥不懂怎么好好对待朋友
Greedy motherfucker don't know how to treat a friend.
这烟很爽
(给弗拉基米尔:准备好见面了吗) This shit is good.
比沃拉
Víbora.
幽灵
Ghost?
你听说汤米被抓了 -我听说他出来了
You heard Tommy got knocked? - I heard he got out.
但洛沃斯还在里面
But Lobos is still inside.
因为汤米么都没说
Since Tommy didn't spill,
警♥察♥会再找个证人
the feds will need a witness against him.
所以我已经找到了
So, I've done the math.
洛沃斯的拿手好戏 就是除掉会说话的人
Lobos' best play is to eliminate anyone who can talk.
鲁伊斯 除了我们见过他
Ruiz, the others have only heard his name,
其他人只听过他的名字
but you and I, we've seen his face.
你希望我离开纽约
You want me to leave New York?
不 只是我们我们的家人也得走
Not just us, our families, too.
洛沃斯采取了焦土政策
Lobos goes scorched earth.
听我说 你得躲起来
I'm telling you, I need you to go into hiding
要让别人 尤其是让洛沃斯永远也找不到你
so that nobody, especially Lobos, will ever find you.
饭来了
Food's here.
被告安吉拉·巴尔德斯
The defendant, Angela Valdes,
被控告违反纽约州统一法♥院♥系统
is charged with the violation of New York State Unified Court System's
职业行为法则第四章第四条A
rule of professional conduct 4.4A,
取证时 侵犯了第三方 即此案件中的未成年人
obtaining evidence that violates the rights of a third party,
伊莎贝尔·鲁伊斯的权益
in this case a minor, Isabel Ruiz.
纽约州律师协会也在寻找证据取消其律师资格
The New York State Bar is also seeking grounds for disbarment.
至少也会有项对巴尔德斯女士的谴责做为永久记录
At minimum, a censure against Ms. Valdes on her permanent record.
我看过了所有递交上来的证物
I have reviewed all the exhibits submitted into evidence
在听取辩护律师意见之前
and I'm inclined to hear the testimony of the witness,
我想听一下证人伊莎贝尔·鲁伊斯小姐的证词
Miss Isabel Ruiz, before hearing any other arguments from counsel.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表