剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
他是在藏匿资产
Hiding his assets.
现在这样讲还为时过早 坎托斯
Hold that thought, Kantos.
我得接个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
你在这说吧 我出去
I'll give you some privacy.
谢谢你的酒- 甭客气
Thanks for the drink. - You got it.
今晚还约吗
We still on for tonight?
我很抱歉 杰米 不行了
I'm sorry, Jamie, no.
工作实在多到不行
A pile of work just landed in my lap.
你知道你一直叫我不要担心
You know you keep telling me not to worry,
你并不想谈工作
you don't want to talk about it,
但当你又说你有一大堆工作的时候
but when you say you got a pile of work,
这怎么让我不想到这与汤米有关 安琪
how can I not think it's about Tommy, Angie?
你知道我不可能跟你谈论他案子的事情
You know I can't tell you anything about the case against him.
我已经说得够多了- 太晚了
I've said too much already. - It's too damn late.
你如果都不相信我的话让我怎么相信你
How am I supposed to trust you if you can't trust me?
我相信过你啊 恰恰因为这样我们才陷入今天的混乱局面
I did trust you. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.
信过- 什么
Did? - What?
信过 你用了过去时 你说你信过我
Did, past tense. You said you did trust me.
什么...不要想太多
What... don't read into that.
只是事情很复杂
It's just complicated.
是的 非常复杂 安吉拉
Yeah, it's very complicated, Angela,
尤其是当我们见不到彼此的时候
especially when we can't see each other.
你是说我们不能见面上♥床♥的时候
You mean when we can't meet up to have sex.
不是 我不是那个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
杰米 可能我们应该
Jamie, maybe we should...
什么
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
冷静一下 等到汤米这件事情平息后再说
Take a break until this whole Tommy thing blows over.
安琪 别这样 不 不 我们会解决此事的
Angie, come on, no. We'll work it out.
听着 我们不应该在电♥话♥上 讨论这个问题 好吗
Look, this is not a conversation we should have over the phone anyway, okay?
你什么时候回家
What time do you get home?
不知道
I don't know.
我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你知道该怎么做
This is Holly.
我是霍莉
You know what to do.
霍莉 你今晚没露面
Holly, you didn't show tonight.
我要知道你现在在哪
I need to know where you are.
给我回个电♥话♥
Call me back.
是幽灵吗- 怎么了
Yo, G? - Yeah?
这个塞尔维亚人还在问各种问题
The Serb is still asking a lot of questions.
汤米 是的 跟你讲过
Tommy, yeah, I told you, man.
我们需要比这个混账
We just gotta stay a couple of steps ahead
领先个几步 就是这样
of this motherfucker, that's all.
现在弗拉德没说他知道是我们干的
Now, Vlad didn't say he knew it was us.
是的- 但是我觉得我们最好小心一点
Yeah. - But I think we better watch our backs.
你知道我什么意思吧- 好吧 知道了
You know what I'm saying? - All right, bet.
好 有情况我明天再给你说
All right, I'll hit you up tomorrow.
回聊 -回聊
Later. - Late.
安吉拉 我觉得应该着手准备伊根的逮捕令
Angela, I think we should prepare to go for an arrest warrant on Egan.
我想让你跟诺克斯一起工作 并拿到法官的宣誓书
I want you to work with Knox and swear out an affidavit with the judge.
萨克斯会发飙的
Saxe will go apeshit.
萨克斯会处理洛沃斯 如果我们能抓到他
Saxe will handle Lobos if we get him.
你处理伊根的案子 他是你的嫌疑人
You do Egan. He's your suspect.
你去收网吧
You get to go to the hoop.
我还知道一些线索可能会有帮助
And I just got something else that could help.
第27分局刚才打来电♥话♥
27th Precinct just called.
你在纽约警♥察♥局数据库里 标记了汤米·伊根的合伙人吗
You flagged Tommy Egan's associates in the NYPD database?
是的- 他们逮捕了其中之一
I did. - Well, they just arrested one of them
看见了你的记录然后给我们打了电♥话♥
and saw your note to call us.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 -哇
James St. Patrick. - Wow.
我想我最好过去看看
Guess I better go down there and check that out.
不 你待在这吧 我去
No, you stay. I'll go.
如果你不介意的话 迈克
If that's okay with you, Mike.
我无所谓
Either way.
如果他们有关于他的好消息的话
If they've got something good on him,
我们就看看他会不会为出来而开口
let's see if he'll talk for a walk, okay?
好
Right.
我很好- 好个屁
I'm fine. - Fuck fine.
你一点也不好 你喝酒了吗
You are not fine. Were you drinking?
我没喝醉好吗
I wasn't drunk, okay?
我需要打探点关于斯特恩的信息
I needed some information on Stern.
我得让坎托斯吐露点事情 这方法确实管用
I needed to loosen Kantos' tongue. It worked.
这在你看起来叫做管用
Does this look like it worked to you?
塔莎 我没醉好吗- 好吧
Tasha, I wasn't drunk, okay? - Okay.
我想来警♥察♥局吗
Did I want a ride to the station?
对 这样我就可以给自己宽限点时间
Yes, so I could give myself a little extra time.
血检结果马上就出来了 我们就可以回家了
Now the blood test will come back good and we can go home.
怎么了
What's up?
我打电♥话♥给她了
You called her?
找詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Looking for James St. Patrick.
顺着大厅走 右边第二个门
Down the hall, second door to your right.
我...不知道她怎么知道的
I... I don't know how she knew.
血检结果出来了
Blood test results are back.
你说的没错 圣帕特里克先生
You were right, Mr. St. Patrick.
酒精浓度确实没超标
Turns out you weren't over the legal limit.
那我可以走了吗- 是的
Mm, so I'm free to go home? - Uh, yeah.
如果你妻子能开车载你回去的话
Assume your wife's gonna give you a ride?
当然可以
I sure am.
为什么是她- 塔莎,别这样...
Why her? - Tasha, don't...
不 我说真的 为什么是她
No, seriously, why her?
我认识安吉拉的时候我们还是孩子
I've known Angela since we were kids.
我从来没想到我会再见到她
I never thought I'd see her again.
然后一天晚上她来了夜♥总♥会♥
Then she came in the club one night.
等会儿...所以 等会 什么玩意
Wait... so, wait the fuck...
这么说你为了一个高中认识的小妞 放弃了我们整个家庭
so you broke up our entire family over a chick from high school?
我要告诉你 我从来没有忘记她 那他妈我是什么
I'm telling you, I never got over her. What the fuck was I?
很好是吗
Good enough?
噢- 这么说你是勉强接受我的
Oh... - What, so... what, you settled for me?
不是这样的 塔莎.- 就是这样的
It's not like that, Tasha. - It's exactly like that.
现在我明白了
Now I see.
现在我知道你为什么放不下她了
Now I see why you couldn't leave her alone.
这不是唯一的原因
It's not the only reason.
安吉拉在美国司法部工作
Angela is a US Attorney.
她是联邦检察官 分管毒品犯罪
She's a federal prosecutor, specifically drug crimes,
现在离她逮捕汤米仅一步之遥了
and now she's fucking close to arresting Tommy.
塔莎 塔莎
Tash! Tash!
放开我
Get off of me.
她会逮捕汤米
She's gonna arrest Tommy.
你把条子带进了我们的生活
This bitch you brought into our lives is a fucking cop.
我一直在跟进此事
I stayed in it.
我带她去迈阿密监视她
I took her to Miami to watch her,
查出她都知道些什么
figure out what she knows.
我现在告诉你
And I'm telling you now
她已经越来越接近真♥相♥了
because her investigation is ramping up.
她开始远离我了
She started to pull away from me.
不 她没有
No, she hasn't.
我看见她今晚看你的眼神了
I saw the way she looked at you tonight.
她爱你
She loves you.
他妈的她竟然爱你
She fucking loves you.
我也看到你回应她的眼神
I saw the way you looked at her, too.
你也爱她
You love her right back.
她抓了汤米后
You know, even after she gets Tommy,
会来抓你的
she's gonna come for you.
还有我
And me.
如果我们蹲监狱
What's gonna happen to the kids
孩子们怎么办 幽灵
when we go to jail, Ghost?
嗯?
Hmm?
你想过这点没有
Have you thought about that?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表