剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
完全明白 但是与我们合作以后
Fully aware. But after working with us,
也许你会决定跟我们有长♥期♥打算
you may decide it should be a permanent arrangement.
当然啦 前提是你们能把保全工作做好
That is, of course, if your security is under control.
你们的货从我的地盘上走一定是安全的
You can rest assured that your product
你可以高枕无忧了
will be safe in our territory.
事实上 我觉得你也许有兴趣看我以牙还牙
In fact, I thought you might like to watch me repay my debt.
阿尔巴尼亚人杀了我一个兄弟
The Albanians take the life of one of my men.
我要他们血债血偿
I do the same to them.
你是客人 如果你想试试 就让你来
Unless you'd rather. You are my guest.
没带能换的衣服
Didn't bring a change of clothes.
好吧 那就...
Well, then...
他若无其事的把那个混♥蛋♥给切成块了
He cut that motherfucker up like it was nothing.
毫不手软 若无其事
No shit, like it was nothing.
他对死了一个阿尔巴尼亚人根本不屑一顾
He don't give two shits about a dead Albanian.
这些混球们一直在斗
These motherfuckers fight all the time.
把那个人♥质♥带到我面前
Bringing the hostage in front of me,
掏出枪
taking my fucking gun,
每一个举动都在炫耀权利
every move was a show of power.
汤米 他不是那么好控制的
He's not gonna be easy to control, Tommy.
我不知道会面的时候他是要友好的与别人相处
And I don't know how he's gonna get along
还是要玩弄别人
or play with the others at this meet-up.
顺便问一下 你让大家都知道了
By the way, you let all them know?
我已经告诉德瑞了
I told Dre already.
我今天跟其它人聊的时候会告诉他们
I'll tell the others when I talk to them today.
你对这个叫德瑞的孩子挺器重
You're hanging pretty tight with this Dre kid.
你了解他多少 - 非常了解
What you know about him? - All I need to know.
他在塞尔维亚人面前一点都不胆怯
He stood tall with that Serb shit.
能保持清醒 紧要关头才开枪
Kept a cool head, only used his gun when it mattered,
并且一枪毙命
and a dead shot when he pulled the trigger.
他毙了杀鲁伊斯手下庞曹的那个家伙
He killed the motherfucker that shot Ruiz's guy Poncho.
我认为 他非常棒
Far as I'm concerned, the kid's 100.
卡南也帮他说话 他一直看的挺准
Kanan spoke for him and he was right, like always.
好吧 但是这次会议先别让他参加
Okay, but leave the kid out of this meeting.
卡南现在不在城里 我们应该让德瑞来代表
With Kanan out of town, we should have Dre there to represent.
不 他还太年轻 没法在大咖面前淡定
No, he's too young to sit with the big dogs quite yet.
他要是出了差错 我们就要跟那个疯狂的塞尔维亚混♥蛋♥开战了
He gaps off, Tommy, we're at war with that crazy Serbian motherfucker.
等他大哥和他一起的时候
Bring the kid into the inner circle
再把他带进内部圈
when his big brother's there to chaperone.
贝壳太太说我们还是...
Mrs. Baker said that we did...
塔里克平时非常聪明 懂礼貌
Tariq is usually very smart, polite,
也很守纪律
and disciplined.
谢谢 很高兴能听你这么说
Thank you. That's good to hear.
所以你应该能理解我有多担心
So you can understand my concern
因为他突然像变了一个人一样
with his suddenly acting so out of character.
他在家有什么行为反常的地方吗
Is he having any behavioral problems at home?
没有 完全没有
No, not at all.
塔里克 提到这里
Tariq mentioned that your husband
你丈夫好像有一段时间没回家了
hasn't been staying at home.
家庭内部的转变会不知不觉的影响到孩子
Domestic transition can affect children in ways we can't see.
我孩子很好 家庭也很好
My kids are fine. My family is fine.
当然了
Of course they are.
男孩子是需要父亲的
Boys need their fathers.
要是你丈夫有空的话
Maybe your husband could talk with him.
或许能和他谈谈
If he's available.
谢谢你 钱伯斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Chambers.
我竟不知我的捐款还会涉及到这方面
I didn't realize my donation paid for all this concern.
前不久我和一个国土安♥全♥局♥朋友吃饭
I had dinner the other night with a friend in Homeland.
他们无意间发现了费利佩·洛沃斯这个名字
Felipe Lobos's name came across their desk.
原来洛沃斯与墨西哥吉梅内斯集团的长♥期♥纷争
It turns out that Lobos's long-running dispute
造成了不少人员伤亡
with the Jimenez Cartel in Mexico has turned deadly
而且洛沃斯在跑路
and Lobos is on the move.
如今 有传言说他
Now, word is is that he's looking
正尽可能地筹集大量资金
to secure as much capital as he can.
墨西哥联邦军队认为他近一两周会来纽约
Federales think he's gonna be in New York within a week or two,
所以我猜他会来见他的经销商幽灵
so I'm guessing he's gonna hook up with his distributor, Ghost.
亲自来取钱 然后就不用回墨西哥了
To pick up his money in person so he doesn't have to go back to Mexico.
聪明 有那么多现金在手
That's smart. With hard dollars,
他想去哪就去哪 吉梅内斯就找不到他了
he can hide from the Jimenez anywhere he wants.
或者用来招揽部下再打一仗
Or buy enough soldiers to win the war against him.
我们要抓洛沃斯 现在是时候给他下套了
If we want Lobos, now would be the time to set a trap.
要是我们能在洛沃斯进行毒品交易时抓个现行
If we got Lobos in town engaging in a possible drug deal,
那他和幽灵就都落网了 这会是双赢
we can get him and Ghost. It's a win-win.
到时候就知道我们要找的人
We can see if Egan's our guy once and for all
到底是不是伊根了
or if that was just bullshit.
干得不错 诺克斯
This is really great work, Knox.
我希望你们现在就着手调查
I'd like to move efforts into finding out
他们这次会议的时间地点
where and when this meeting will take place.
好
Right.
嗨 有事问你
Hey, real quick.
那晚我们和伊根女朋友谈过后
The other night after we talked to Egan's girlfriend,
我发现你离开的时候有点不高兴
I saw you leave the building and you looked a little upset.
你还好吧
Were you okay?
和帕兹吵架了 和平时一样
Problems with Paz, as usual.
哦
Oh.
我本来想去你家来着
I was thinking about coming by your place, actually.
你当时在家吗- 是啊
Were you home? - Yep.
早早回家休息了
Just went home and went to bed early.
哦 这样啊 那你是一切都好 是吧
Oh, okay. So you're good, then? - _
我很好
I'm good.
杰米 我在想...- 安吉拉
Jamie, I was thinking... - Angela.
对不起 最近事太多了 你说
I'm sorry, just a lot on my mind. Go ahead.
还是你说吧
No, you.
嗯...
Um...
是塔里克的事
it's Tariq.
他今天因打架被禁赛了
He got suspended today for fighting.
以前发生过这种事吗
Has that ever happened before?
从没有过 他不是那样的
Never. You know, he's not like that.
他是个好孩子 可他好像一下子就变了
He's a good kid. It's like he's changing
而我没能在他身边帮助他
right before me and I'm not there to help him.
或者更糟... 也许就是因为我不在他身边
Or worse... it's because I'm not there to help him.
杰米 我不想毁了你的孩子们
Jamie, I don't want to fuck up your kids.
你没有 别这样说
You're not. Stop.
是我选择和你在一起的
I made this choice to be with you
而且我没选错
and it's the right choice.
我会想出该怎么帮他的
I'll figure out how to help him.
不过 有时候汤米会去看看他 可是...
I mean, you know, Tommy would stop by if he could, but...
汤米在哪呢
Where is Tommy?
和女朋友在一起呗 红头发那个
He's with his girlfriend, the redhead.
记得吗 告诉过你的- 嗯 我记得
Remember I told you? - Mm, I remember.
再说了 我们不是说好了不提他的吗
Besides, I thought we agreed to not talk about him, right?
要找个新话题吗
Something about needing a new topic?
除非 你有什么事要告诉我
Unless, of course, there's something I need to know.
没有
No.
有什么事要我知道吗
Anything I need to know?
没有
No.
你好啊 美女
'Sup, sexy?
这什么呢 -开酒器
What you looking for? - Wine opener.
你一直没告诉我你那天去哪了
So, you never told me where you were the other day.
我都没听见你回来
I didn't hear you come in.
我醒来你就在我身边了 搞得跟个蝙蝠侠似的
I wake up, you're right next to me like fucking Batman and shit.
我有事要想一想... 关于我们
I had some thinking to do... about us.
胡里奥那事我道过歉了啊
I said I was sorry about that Julio thing.
我不是在这呢嘛
I'm here, aren't I?
你一整天都哪去了
Where were you all day?
和幽灵出去
I was out with Ghost
去给咱俩挣钱
making us money.
那什么 你和幽灵出去干活的时候
Listen, when you and Ghost are working,
一定要注意安全 好吗
I want you to be careful, okay?
你要是伤着了或被抓了
If you ever got hurt or arrested,
我都不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表