剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
经过面部识别
There were eight matches
系统找到了八个可能的匹配
from the facial recognition cross-match
然后其中一个是我高中同学
and one of them was a guy I went to high school with.
如果我能听到那卷带子
If I can just hear the tapes,
我就能认出是不是他的声音
I can tell if it's his voice.
你的素描是哪儿来的
How did you finish the sketch?
伊莎贝尔 鲁伊斯
Isabel Ruiz.
你太疯狂了 她还只是个孩子啊 对吗
Well, see, that's crazy, because she's a minor, right?
而且我知道你肯定没得到鲁伊斯的允许
And I know you couldn't get permission from Ruiz,
所以你有遵守被害人目击者条例么
so did you follow victim-witness protocols?
提前提出协商 并保证安全
Counseling, protection.
她在需要的时候都可以打给我 无论什么时候
She can call me anytime she needs me, day or night.
对 因为这在诺马身上可行 是嘛
Right, 'cause that worked out for Nomar, right?
我不敢信息你竟然还追着这事情不放
I can't believe you're still pursuing this.
不行 不行 不行
No. No. No.
我不会帮你的 迈克说不行
I will not help you. Mike said no.
你必须放下这件事情 不然你会被开除的
You need to let it go before you get fired.
就做迈克安排给你的事情就行了
Just do the work Mike put you on.
你知道那都是些扯淡的活儿
That's bullshit work and you know it.
没错
Right.
如果我还跟你在一起 你就会给我那卷带子了
You would get me the tapes if I was still fucking you.
你说的对 我也许会吧 安吉拉
You're right, yeah. I probably would, Angela.
但是 我们现在没再上♥床♥了 所以省省吧你
But, see, we're not still fucking, so cut the shit.
你那只蠢狗的名字是什么来着
What was the name of your stupid dog?
格雷斯
Grace.
果然
Bingo.
我要找到那个妞
I'm gonna find that girl
然后让她再也嘚瑟不起来
and cancel Christmas on her ass.
我要找到那个妞 然后让她再也嘚瑟不起来
I'm gonna find that girl and cancel Christmas on her ass.
她用神速就让小伙子们再也嘚瑟不起来了
She canceled Christmas on your boy with her quickness.
嘿 闻起来好香啊
Hey, smells great.
看起来也不错
Looks good, too.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie?
嗨 宝贝 一切都还好吗
Hey, baby. Everything okay?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我明天晚上准备让真理营业
So I'm opening Truth tomorrow night,
但为了能一切顺利 我必须同意
but in order to do it, I had to agree to work for Stern
给斯特恩当一阵子跟班小弟
as his errand boy for a while.
我能理解那种感觉
I understand that.
我今天也被我的新领导羞辱了
I got humiliated at work, too, by my new boss.
他把我指派到一个新的小组去
He assigned me to a new team.
做些我根本就懒得管的烂差事
Work I don't care about.
斯特恩准备派我到迈阿密去签署一些合同
Well, Stern is sending me to Miami to sign contracts.
我想让你和我一起去
I want you to come with me.
从现在工作上发生的一切事情来看
With all that's going on with work right now,
我不确定我有没有空
I don't know if I can get time off.
安琪 这曾是我们俩的梦想
Angie, this was our dream.
我们曾说过要在迈阿密一同醒来 还记得吗
We said we'd wake up in Miami together, remember?
我也想去啊 我当然想
And I want to go, I do.
我只是还不能确定
I just can't say for sure.
就让事情简单点解决 行吗
Let's just make this easy, okay?
各回各家
Both go home,
别在这挑事儿 好吧
no problems, right?
你今天好安静
You're so quiet.
有心事
Something up?
不 没有 真没事
No, nothing, really.
只是工作上的烦心事
Just work stuff.
想谈谈工作上的事吗
Want to talk about what's going on at work?
不 不是很想
No, not really.
谈了也没用
It wouldn't help.
杰米 我很抱歉
Jamie, I'm sorry.
你做了这么好的一顿晚餐
You made such a nice meal.
你真的很好
You're great.
但只是... 今天我真的很累
It's just... it's been such a long day.
所以今晚我们可以不做吗
Is it okay if we don't tonight?
我想今晚一个人睡
I think I need to go to bed alone.
安吉拉手上没有任何对我们不利的东西
Angela doesn't have anything on us.
没有文件 窃听器 电♥话♥录音
No files, wiretaps, phone records.
什么都没有 - 你确定吗
Nothing. - You sure?
我刚从她家出来
I just came from her apartment.
不过 我确实找到了点好东西
I did find some good news, though.
那他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
是指我确实找到一份
Well, what it means is I found a file
关于诺马的文件 而且我找到了他的手♥机♥
on Nomar and I found his phone.
他的确曾是她的线人
He was a CI working for her, yes.
跟我们倒是没什么关系
Nothing to do with us.
由此推断出鲁伊斯关于诺马讲的可都是真话
So Ruiz was telling the truth about Nomar,
所以我们可以相信鲁伊斯了
which means that we can trust Ruiz.
所以如果鲁伊斯跟街头摇滚杀手帮那帮人和好
So if Ruiz makes good with the RSKs...
然后答应漂流族的条件
And everything holds with Drifty,
那我们或许就能搞定这档子事了
then we might just pull this shit off.
派对超屌♥啊 伙计
Party off the chain, man.
你走以后很多东西都变了 K
Lots changed since you've been gone, K.
又有钱 又有乐子找 你喜欢吧
More money, more fun. You likey likey?
根本停不下啊
Have my hands full back there.
怎么啦 兄弟 派对都玩儿腻了
What's up, man? Enough about the party.
不 没有
Nah, uh.
我现在简直坐立不安啊 兄弟们
I'm getting restless, man.
我已经准备好工作了
I'm ready to work.
我以为你要尝试去做合法营生了呢
See, I thought you were trying to go legit.
我还跟汤米说呢
I told Tommy, I said,
"哟 他都准备当个守法好公民了"
"Yo, he's trying to become a citizen."
西装笔挺哎 - 就是那套玩意儿 是吧
Wear a suit and tie. - The whole thing. What's up?
操 这话说的 我是要去华尔街工作还是咋的
Fuck, I'm supposed to work on Wall Street or some shit?
我可不是那种人 我已经准备好拼命赚钱了
I ain't built that way, man. I'm ready to hustle.
行啊 我们正好有好多活儿在进行中
Yeah, well, we got a lot going on.
现在我们能借你一臂之力了
And we could use your help on all of it.
我们希望你能回到我们的团队里来
We want you back on the team.
是吧 幽灵 - 是啊 没错
Right, Ghost? - Right, right.
那真的太棒了
That's good to hear, man.
现在赶紧回去继续嗨吧 K
Now get back out there, K.
好好享受啊 你看见这大翘臀了没
Enjoy it. You see that shit?
都是花了大价钱的
It's all paid for.
付钱请的妞 - 是的 大价钱哟
Paid for? - That shit is paid for.
我们得让卡南慢慢加入
We got to bring Kanan along slowly.
懂我意思吗 汤米
You feel me, Tommy?
他才不干这行几分钟啊 得了吧兄弟
Been out of the game for a minute, man, come on.
让他赶紧跟上我们的节奏吧 这他妈搞什么啊
Let him catch up to speed. What the fuck?
喂 幽灵 那可是卡南啊
Yo, Ghost, it's Kanan.
我俩算得上是由他提拔上来的
He practically raised us.
但你看 时间能从内部改造一个人的
Look, time inside changes people.
我们得再重新了解了解他了
We got to get to know him again.
神烦啊你赶紧滚犊子
Get the fuck outta here.
噢 我去
Oh, shit.
噢 操 我错了
Oh, shit. My bad.
我去外面等着 - 别啊 傻♥逼♥ 快过来
I'm gonna be outside. - No, motherfucker. Come here.
我需要你 等下啊... 你得送我一程
I need you... hold on... I need you to give me a ride.
没问题 老爸 不 我懂
Yeah, Dad, no, I got you,
但我在外面等你 行吧
but I'm gonna be outside, okay?
我马上就结束了 噢
I'm gonna be done in a minute. Ooh!
我 妈的 这妞
Oh, damn, girl.
准备把我整根老二都给吞了
Trying to suck my whole motherfucking dick.
小美人技术不错啊
Shorty got skills.
来吧 归你了
Go ahead. It's you.
快过去
Get in there.
不用了 爸爸 我不用了 我们赶紧走吧
No, Dad, I'm good. We can just get up outta here.
赶紧去吧 伙计
Man, go ahead, man.
应该也要一会儿的 我会等你的 去吧
Should be a while, too. I'm gonna wait on you. Go ahead.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表