剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我不知道他接下来要做什么
I'm not sure what the fuck he'll do next.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们要谈一下 去你办公室吧
We need to talk. Let's go to your office.
那里不再是我的办公室了 我们就在这谈
It ain't my office anymore. We can talk in here.
看起来你只告诉了我你的半个计划
Seems like you only told me half of your little plan.
塔莎 你究竟在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about, Tash?
汤米找过我了
Tommy came to me.
他告诉我你提议杀了洛沃斯
He told me you suggested killing Lobos.
他不同意 -嗯
He's not down. - Mmm.
你告诉他这是你的主意了吗
Did you tell him it was your idea?
我本来是这么想的 但是你知道吗
I would have. But you know what?
他抛出了一些我不知道的消息
He dropped a little knowledge that I didn't have.
你想要和那个女人一起逃跑
You're trying to run with that girl.
噢噢行了 又不是没人说过
Whoa, whoa, come on. Ain't nobody say that.
汤米说你想金盆洗手 我仔细想过了 好吗
Tommy said you want out. I did the math, okay?
你杀了洛沃斯 带上那个女人跑了
You kill Lobos, you take the girl, you run.
留给我毫无收入的生活和没爹的孩子
Leave me with no income and the kids with no fucking daddy.
你觉得我是谁讲这些混账话
Who the fuck do you think I am, saying some shit like that?
我有外遇吗 是的
Did I fucking cheat, yes.
但那不会影响我成为一个好爸爸
That don't make me any less of a father.
我告诉过你 会照顾好你和孩子们的
I told you, you and the kids would always be taken care of.
我哪里都没准备去
I ain't running any-goddamn-where.
你给我听清楚了 如果汤米不愿意杀洛沃斯
Look here, Tommy ain't down with killing Lobos,
那就去他的
fuck him.
霍莉走了 他就精神失常
Holly leaving him fucked him up?
那也行
That's fine, too.
我另谋方法 我不是经常想出办法吗
I'll find another way. Don't I always think of something?
我们不总一起想办法的吗
And don't we always do it together?
我不会在未告知你的前提下
I'm not gonna make any moves that affect our kids
做任何影响我们孩子的事
without telling you first.
那你明天小心点
You just be careful tomorrow.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
闻起来不错
Something smells good.
孩子们在哪里
Where are the kids?
在洗手准备吃完饭
Washing up for dinner.
好了
Okay. Uh-uh.
停
Stop.
我不想孩子们看到我们这样
I don't want the kids to see us.
我知道 但是这不容易 好吗
I know, but it's kind of hard, okay?
规矩点
Mm-mm! Behave.
好吧 反正我不打算留下来
Fine, I'm not staying anyway.
我就拿一块
I'ma just grab a slice
因为我得去真理接幽灵叔
'cause I got to get Uncle G from Truth.
嗯...
Oh, um...
明天下午如果幽灵带你去卡尔顿酒店
tomorrow afternoon, if Ghost takes you to the Carlton,
我想要你当心点
I want you to be careful.
卡尔顿酒店会发生什么
Well, what's happening at the Carlton?
我闻到了意大利辣香肠 你好吗 肖恩
I smell pepperoni. What's up, Shawn?
你好 凯莎
What's up, 'Keisha?
你好 -你好 T
Hey. Hey, T.
怎么了 姐们
What's up, girl?
我有打扰到你们吗 -没有 请随意
I'm not interrupting anything, am I? - No, please.
你让我来和你还有孩子们共享披萨
You told me to come over and have some pizza with you and the kids.
当然了 每个人都够 请便
Of course. There's enough for everybody. Help yourself.
一分钟以后就看不见你了 你最近在忙什么
I ain't seen y'all in a minute. What y'all been up to?
你知道的 工作罢了 忙着给幽灵叔开车
Well, you know, just working. Staying busy driving Uncle G and stuff.
是的 没其他的事了 真的
Yeah, just nothing much, really.
作为...做好妈妈的工作 -开车
Being, you know... mom stuff. - Drivin'.
听起来你们都挺忙
Sounds like y'all been busy.
我要走了 -哦 好的
I should get going. - Oh, okay.
我要去接幽灵叔了 -嗯
I gotta go get Uncle G. - Mm-hmm.
回见 凯莎 圣帕特里克太太
Later, 'Keisha. Mrs. St. Patrick.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
好的 让我们来看看
Okay. Let's see here.
你这样跟他搞了多久了
So how long y'all been fucking?
凯莎 你曾让我选个男人
'Keisha, you were the one that told me to pick a man.
是的 一如既往你做得更好
Yes, I did. And as usual, you did me one better.
但是我不能阻止你 塔莎
But I can't knock your hustle, Tasha.
和一个男人鬼混依靠另一个生活
Fucking one man and living off another.
但是有一点
But here's one thing.
你怎么确定幽灵不会发现
How you gonna make sure Ghost don't find out?
肖恩知道如何缄口不语
Shawn knows how to keep his mouth shut.
爸爸 你在干嘛
Dad, what are you doing here?
你妈妈说你整晚夜不归宿
Your mama said you been staying out all night.
我知道原因了
And I figured out why.
你和塔莎在一起多久了
How long you been smashing Tasha?
爸爸 不是那样的
It's not even like that, Pop.
小子 史提夫汪达看见你在这鬼混
Man, Stevie Wonder could see y'all fucking.
问题在于你这样多久了
Question is, how long you been sprung?
我没有
I'm not.
就算有 我也是如你所愿 利用她收集信息
If anything, I'm using her for information like you wanted.
塔莎很聪明 她不会告诉你任何事
Tasha too smart to tell you a damn thing.
但是你却够蠢在任何时候都会说漏嘴
But you, you stupid enough to go running your mouth at any fucking time.
你这个臭小子忘记了泡妞第一守则
All you niggas forgot the first rule of bitches.
什么也不能告诉她们 -好啦 你这是瞎想
Don't tell them shit. - Yeah, well, you tripping, then.
她告诉了我一些事
She tells me things.
而不是无关紧要的小事
Not the other way around.
好 说吧 跟我说说她告诉你的有用信息
All right, then, talk. Tell me one real thing she told you.
我知道幽灵叔明天下午在卡尔顿酒店
I know that Uncle G is going to a big meeting
要参加一次重大的会议
tomorrow afternoon at the Carlton Hotel.
塔莎告诉你的
Tasha told you that?
是的
Yeah.
那个操起来呢
So how was the pussy?
我在监狱里呆了十年
Well, I've been in jail 10 years.
如果我没有自己进去过 我需要听细节
If I ain't getting in there personally, I want it play by play.
来吧 告诉我怎么样
Come on. Tell me how it was.
多米诺 哈
Domino! Ha.
德瑞 这是我让你来我家得到的回报吗
Dre, this is my reward for bringing you into my home?
带个不速之客过来 卡南
An uninvited guest? Kanan.
年轻不代表不尊重 Víbora
Young'un meant no disrespect, Víbora.
我让他带我来的 我有事情要谈
I told him to bring me. I got business to discuss.
卡南 我记得在附近见过你
Kanan. I remember you from around the way, man.
你好像打了我堂弟的朋友
I think you shot a friend of my cousin's.
听起来像是我会做的事
That sound like me.
听德瑞说有天晚救了你的狗命
Heard Dre here saved your ass the other night.
是的 那帮塞尔维亚人真差劲 对吗
Yes, he did. Serbian motherfuckers were a bad shot, right?
听着 那时你和我说
Look, man, were you serious
我们一起干是认真的吗
when you stepped to me about working together?
那会处在难关
That was just frustration.
我觉得我现在的处境不错
I'm happy with my current situation.
是啊 你得到了在幽灵和汤米身边的机会
That's right, you got that seat at the table with Ghost and Tommy.
你应该准备下明天和洛沃斯的会议
You should be getting ready for that meeting with Lobos tomorrow.
他们没和我说 -那太失礼了 伙计
They didn't tell me. - That's disrespect, man.
那没什么好说的了 -是的
There's no way around it. - Right.
我们自己去找洛沃斯
We need to go to Lobos ourselves.
去过了 行不通
Done that. It doesn't work.
是你没有把事情打理好
You didn't have your ducks in a row.
若我们先让幽灵和汤米组织中所有人都认可
If we get everybody from Ghost and Tommy's organization to commit first,
洛沃斯不会视而不见
Lobos can't walk away.
他们不会靠边站的
They're not just gonna step aside.
要让幽灵和汤米出局 就得杀了他们
Cutting Ghost and Tommy out means killing them.
我们从小就明白道上混的规矩
Well, we've known the rules to the streets since we was kids.
汤米是个好人
Tommy is a good man.
直到幽灵让他在背后捅你一刀
Till Ghost tell him to stab you in the back.
你同意吗
Are you down?
如果是的话 我们现在要好好计划计划
'Cause if you are, we need to start now.
你想单独见我
You requested to meet me alone.
你的意思是我们联络的时候
What you mean is to meet without Tommy,
不让汤米参与
our mutual connection.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表