剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我本来想去杀了那个贱♥货♥ 为了保全你
I went there to kill that bitch to protect you.
也为了能保全我们
To protect us.
但结果我看到你是想跟她跑了
But then I see that you're leaving with her.
因为你和联邦的那个贱♥货♥做了交易 出♥卖♥♥♥了我
'Cause you made a deal with that Fed cunt to sell me out.
什么 - 安吉拉
What?! - Angela!
是一名联邦检察官
A federal prosecutor.
还是一名 美国联邦律师
A goddamn United States Attorney.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不可能
No way.
别给我说瞎话 幽灵
Don't you fucking lie to me, Ghost.
我听到那个婊♥子♥说的话了
I heard the bitch say it.
你之前不知道
You didn't know.
她说她是政♥府♥的一名律师
She told me she was a lawyer for the government.
你以为哪种律师会为政♥府♥工作
What kind of lawyers you think work for the government?
我查过她了
I looked her up.
哪都没有她的资料 她可能是卧底之类的
No information anywhere. She's probably undercover or some shit.
我没有耍你 汤米 是我被耍了
I wasn't playing you, Tommy. I was getting played.
那个婊♥子♥又让你神魂颠倒 智商清零了吧
That bitch's pussy got you "stuck on stupid" again.
就跟我们小时候一样
Just like when we was kids.
我一直在想这事
I've been thinking about this.
也许这一切都不是巧合
It could be none of this is coincidence.
她来酒吧 你们俩搭上
Her coming into the club, the two of you hooking up.
我敢打赌 你什么事她都知道
I'll bet she knows everything about you.
关于我们的一切
Everything about us.
我打赌她从始至终都知道
Bet she's known all along.
我们现在就走
Let's go.
马上
Right now.
把她叫出来
Take her out.
走啊 我们一起
Come on. You with me?
我们得先想想
We need to think first.
你总是要想想 幽灵
You always want to think, Ghost.
可只要一碰到安吉拉的事
But I think when it comes to Angela,
我们都清楚 你总是犯糊涂
we both know that you ain't been thinking too clearly.
怎么 你难道还想给那个贱♥人♥
What, you want to give that bitch
多争取点时间好逮捕我们吗
more time to arrest us?
如果你做不到
If you can't do it,
那我去 我亲自解决
I'll go there and I'll do it myself.
你说你一无所知 你说你被她骗了
You say you didn't know. You say she tricked you.
那现在就跟我来
Come with me now.
不过我要先告诉你一件事
I got to tell you something first.
到车上再说 走啊
Tell me in the car. Come on.
是关于霍莉的 她中枪了
It's about Holly. She got shot.
什...
Wha...
什么
what?
# 呦 我是唯一完成的人 #
Yeah, I'm the only one that get the job done
# 我不知道哪黑人还能代替我 #
I don't know a nigga that could cover for me
# 呦 我爸爸教我玩游戏 #
Yeah, got some game from my dad
# 他说她可能会是爱我的 #
He said she might say she love me
# 可她并不像她说的那样爱我 #
She don't love me like she say she love me
# 相信我 相信我 #
Believe me, believe me
# 我就是那个黑人 在街上混的都爱我 #
I'm that nigga, boy, they love me in the street
# 我无意找人打架... #
I'm not trying to find nobody else to beat...
# 他们来见我是因为他们都... #
I'm the one they come to see because they all...
# 相信我 #
Believe me
# 是的 #
Yeah
# 真的... #
For real...
安吉拉 - 伊莎贝尔
Angela? - Isabel?
# 就是我在唱这首歌♥ #
It's been me and Young Tune off the rip
# 就是那个男人把我推进漩涡 #
That's the man that put me in this shit
# 如果哪个黑人想找他麻烦 我一定会狠狠地收拾他... #
If a nigga fuck with him, I'll put him down quick...
伊莎贝尔...
Isabel...
# 找到你的住处 就像挖到宝藏一样 老黑 #
Find out where you stay and act like we found some oil, nigga
# 用完管带 他正在祈祷 我无视他的存在 #
Out of duct tape so when he praying I ignore the nigga
# 我只想说 "再见 老黑" #
All I got to say is "Sayonara, nigga"
# 虽然倾国倾城 #
Drop-dead gorgeous,
# 但她不会为一个黑人拼命 #
but the bitch ain't dying for a nigga
# 我的女神到底在哪里 #
Where the real queens at?
# 大喊Capone-N-Noreaga #
Shout out Capone-N-Noreaga
# 让我们武力解决 看看谁能笑到最后 #
We can shoot it out and see who live to tell the story later
# 钻石牢牢地镶嵌在我Rollie的脸上 #
Diamonds in my Rollie face cannot be exfoliated
# 他们认为和我有关 我才是幕后黑手 #
They think I'm associated, I'm the one that orchestrated
# Yayo摆动她的臀... #
Yayo get her ass whipped...
是的 我想激活我的金融卡 麻烦了
Yes, I'd like to activate my ATM card, please.
哦 有什么方法能提高取款限额吗
Oh, and is there any way we can raise the withdraw limit?
五千元可不够
5,000 isn't enough.
是 我是一位母亲
Yes, well, I'm a mother.
你永远也想象不到 孩子有危险的时候
You never know what you might need
一个母亲为了保护孩子会怎么样
to protect your kids in an emergency.
# 相信我 相信我 #
Believe me, believe me 我知道我的礼物到了 我期待你的好消息
# 我就是那个黑人 #
I'm that nigga, boy, 我知道我的礼物到了 我期待你的好消息
# 在街上混的男孩都爱我 #
they love me in the street 我知道我的礼物到了 我期待你的好消息
# 在街上混的男孩都爱我 #
they love me in the street
# 我无意和任何人打架... #
I'm not trying to find nobody else to beat...
交货了
Delivery came in.
我们必须向别的地方
We're gonna have to expand in every direction
散货
to move this amount of weight.
汤米在哪
Where's Tommy?
我以为你找到他了
I thought you said you found him.
# 撕扯 #
Rip
# 从撕扯中逃离 #
Had to get it popping off the rip
# 年轻富有的黑鬼 不是从不欺骗人 #
Rich young nigga that ain't never had to trick
# 消瘦的混混四处攒动 #
Slim Thug flow,
# 但你知我更喜欢强壮的 #
but you know I like 'em thick
# 如果她在陆军部上班 我就免费送她 #
If she get a job at DOA, I drop her off a tip
# 我需要逃离这撕扯 #
I had to get it popping off the rip
# 我是唯一一个 他们告诉我代表了6 #
I'm the one they tell you been repping in The 6
# 去城市混混 你们黑鬼就知道厉害了 #
Come into the city and you niggas get to trippin'...
拿着
Take it.
我从没带过枪
I never carried a gun before.
是时候你该长大了
It's time for you to grow up.
拿着
Take it.
从现在开始 你就要一直带着它
From now on, you keep that with you at all times.
也许哪天就用着了
May have reason to use it someday.
G叔不喜欢我们在车里摆弄武器
Uncle G doesn't like us to have a weapon in the car.
万一我们被警♥察♥拦住了 太难解释
In case we get stopped. Too much to explain.
他只要不知道不就没事了
What Ghost don't know won't hurt him.
说不定你还能救他一命呢
Might even save his life.
这是我们之间的秘密
This'll be our little secret.
父子之间才有的秘密那样
You know, like father-and-son type shit.
# 双手环抱我的脖子 #
Cross my neck,
# 黑鬼们就算是聋子也知道这是什么意思 #
niggas know what that mean like they deaf
# 黑鬼 我要毙了这个"妮娜" 就像这是她 #
Nigga, I'll fire this "Nina" like it's her first day
# 头一天上班 但却睡过了 #
On the job and the bitch overslept
# 曲调保持谦逊 黑鬼 我才是老大 #
Tune stay humble, nigga, I'm a king
# 吹着喇叭 击着鼓 #
Need a horn and a drumroll
# 他们他妈的往我脚上丢玫瑰 黑鬼... #
They throw motherfucking roses at my feet, nigga...
# 我是唯一一个完成任务的人 #
I'm the only one that get the job done
# 我不知道哪个黑人能代替我 #
I don't know a nigga that could cover for me
# 往那个贱♥人♥的肚子上缠几公斤毒品 #
Tape a couple kilos to the bitch stomach
# 她就像是怀了我的孩子 #
She look like she got a bun in the oven from me
# 预热 相信我... #
Preheat, believe me...
杰米 你来这干嘛
Jamie, what are you doing here?
我以为你要在家呆着
I thought you said you were gonna spend more time at home.
我想来看看你
I needed to see you.
进来
Come in.
我爱你 杰米
I love you, Jamie.
你真的爱我 对吧
You do, don't you?
好
Sure.
宝贝
So, baby,
你工作怎么样
how was work?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表