剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Greg, Nomar's been compromised.
我们必须立刻去皇后区
We have to get to Queens now.
嘿!
Hey!
你喜欢上小女孩是吧?
You like to fuck little girls, huh?
靠
Fuck.
鲁伊斯说要提你的老二去见他
Ruiz said to bring him your dick.
幽灵
Ghost.
你说什么?
What did you say?
诺马?
Nomar?
诺马?
Nomar?
诺马?
Nomar?
该死!
Shit!
我是检察官 安吉拉 Valdez
This is A.U.S.A. Angela valdez.
我的线人被刺伤了
My C.I.'s been stabbed.
我现在需要救护车和支援
I need an ambulance and backup now.
疑犯可能还在这个区域
The suspect might still be in the area.
别丢下我
放心 我不会的
- 谁干的? - 幽灵
- Who did this? - Ghost.
- 他去哪儿了? - 该死
- Where did he go? - Shit.
别离开我
不不不 诺马
No, no, no, Nomar.
别这样
Stay with me.
别闭眼
Don't close your eyes. Nuh-uh.
看着我 诺马!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James, James.
真是棒极了
This is great.
大家都玩得很开心
Everyone's having a wonderful time.
喜闻乐见
That's what I like to hear.
要不是为了整个迈阿密艺术博览会的事
You know, if it weren't for the whole Miami Art Basel thing,
我确信明年能让我的客户
I'm sure I could get my clients to bring this party back
还在真理夜♥总♥会♥开趴
to Truth next year.
你可能没有选择
Well, you might not have to choose to.
我们谈话之后
After you and I had our conversation,
我做了些调查
I did some research.
如果我说要在迈阿密开一间夜♥总♥会♥
And what would you say, Cynthia,
Cynthia 你怎么看
if I said I was opening a Truth in Miami?
好 如果你能及时开业
Okay, if you can get it open in time...
老天 我本不该这么说 就这么定了
God, I shouldn't be saying this... it's a date.
好的
All right.
玩开心点
Have fun.
霍莉 你留在楼下
Holly, I need you to stay downstairs,
招待主酒吧
and serve the main bar.
我宁愿在楼上
I'd rather work upstairs.
所有好人都在贵宾室
All the good people are in V.I.P.
照我说的做 好吧?
You do what I say when I say it, okay?
我不管你是否跟汤米上♥床♥
I don't care if you're sleeping with Tommy.
只要你不辞职你就是在给我工作
You still work for me until you fucking don't.
实际上今晚是我最后一天上班
Well, actually, tonight's my last night.
汤米不想让我再在这里工作了
Tommy doesn't want me working here anymore.
我要跟他一起从事你们的其他生意
I'm gonna work with him in your other business.
你要做什么?
You're gonna do what?
没错
That's right.
我们现在是搭档了 幽灵
You and I are partners now, Ghost.
你叫我什么?
What'd you call me?
老天爷! 老天爷!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你没告诉别人
You ain't tell nobody
我今晚出来 对吧?
I was getting out tonight now, did you?
- 没 - 很好
- No. - Good.
因为我想给大家个惊喜
'Cause I want it to be a surprise.
你现在对我最忠诚了 对吧?
Your loyalty's to me first now, right?
是的
Right.
好的
All right.
我们走
Let's go.
安吉拉 Valdez
Angela Valdez.
你好 我是吉姆 McClure
Hey, this is Jim McClure,
你要求与诺马·阿奇斯罗共事的
the sketch artist you requested
素描艺术家
to work with Nomar Arcielo.
你好
Yeah, hi.
听着 关于那个...
Listen, about that...
他们没付给我报酬
They didn't pay my hours,
事关即将结案的案子
something about the case being closed.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你都没见过诺马 付什么钱?
You never met with Nomar. What hours?
不 格雷格·诺克斯给了我阿奇斯罗先生的号♥码
No, I got Mr. Arcielo's number from Agent Greg Knox.
我们打过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
但我要见到他本人以获取更多细节
But I need to see him in person to get more details.
我只能画个草图
I was only able to work up a partial sketch.
发给我
Send it to me.
你有我邮箱吗?
You have my email?
我自己掏腰包 马上发给我
I'll pay for it out of my own pocket, just send it to me now.
吉姆my 很高兴再次见到你
Jimmy, good to see you again.
Penado警官
Officer Penado.
我不得不告诉你
I hate to tell you.
另行通知以前我们要关闭真理夜♥总♥会♥
We're gonna have to close Truth down until further notice.
- 多久? - 可能是一个月
- How long? - Could be a month.
也可能是一年
Could be a year.
这些事比较费时间还烧钱
These things take time and money.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
幽灵
Fantasma.
我都要放弃你了
I was about to give up on you.
洛沃斯 我们加入
Lobos, we're in,
但不是双倍的 我要你所能发出的全部
but not for double the weight. I need all the product you can send.
所有的
All of it.
很高兴你克服了自己的犹豫
I'm glad to see you overcame your hesitation.
我有突发需求 要更大笔现金流
I have a sudden need for a larger influx of cash.
成交
We have a deal.
如果你能完成 就会有丰厚的回报
If you come through, the rewards will be massive.
- 如果完不成... - 我了解风险 头儿
- If not, well... - I know the stakes, Jefe.
任务艰巨啊
It's quite a large commitment.
我知道
I know.
我要成为纽约最大的毒枭
I'll be the biggest goddamn drug dealer in New York City.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表