剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你的手臂怎么样 还好吗
How's your arm? All right?
好多了
Getting better.
汤米知道你在哪吗
Tommy know where you are?
不 我们吵架了
No, we had a fight.
他有时候真像个疯子
He's out of his fucking mind sometimes.
那是当然
That's for sure.
在市中心有一个综合的储物格
There's a combination to a storage locker in Midtown.
里面有一个装满现金的袋子
Bag full of cash.
你需要我把它放到别的地方去吗
You want me to drop it off someplace?
我希望你能消失
I want you to disappear.
信封里面还有一张火车票 那班火车今晚出发
There's a train ticket inside. Train leaves tonight.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我不会因为你让我离开就真的离开
I'm not just leaving because you say so.
我需要你更用心地理解我的话
I need you to try harder to understand what I'm saying.
你从我家偷了东西 霍莉
You stole from my house, Holly.
当你叫我幽灵的时候 你就失去了汤米的信任
You broke Tommy's trust when you called me Ghost.
你让我兄弟神经错乱 你要负责任
You got my boy all fucked up. You're a liability.
你该离开了 不管怎样你都得走
It's time for you to go, one way or the other.
如果我不回来的话
If I don't come back,
汤米不会就这么忘了我的
Tommy's not gonna just forget about me.
他会找我的 他会疯的
He's gonna look for me. He'll go crazy.
我会给你几天时间让你和他分手
I'll give you a couple days to break up with him.
这一次 你们得真正地大吵一架
This time, have a really big fight.
永远离开他
Walk out on him for good.
我会留着那些现金
I'll hold the combination for the cash
直到你再来找我
till you come back to me.
我会把火车票上的时间也一并改掉
And I'll have the date on the ticket changed.
我甚至会送你去车站
I'll even give you a lift to the station.
如何
Sound good?
如果你把这次谈话告诉汤米
If you tell Tommy we had this conversation,
我不会承认有过此事
I'll deny it ever happened.
我们都知道他对你的信任不及对我
We both know he won't believe you over me.
和你一起共事感觉很好 霍莉
It's been nice doing business with you, Holly.
伙计 玩的开心
My man. Have fun, man.
我不知道说些什么
I don't know what to say.
你为什么不以
Why don't you start by saying,
"你可真厉害" 作为开头
"Damn, you really are that good"?
为什么我不从请你喝酒开始呢
Why not start with buying you a drink?
算了 我很好
Nah, I'm good.
那你是怎么做到的 斯特恩没有给你任何资源
So how'd you do it? Stern gave you no resources...
你的意思是"我们两个"
Don't you mean "we"?
你自掏腰包来做这事
You did this out of your own pocket.
我无法想象你老婆知道后是否开心
I can't imagine your wife is gonna be happy about it.
说到我的老婆
Yeah, my wife.
不惜一切来办成这事儿
Made it work. Did whatever it takes.
我要把真理给夺回来
I want Truth back.
我不能代别人发表言论 但我确实印象深刻
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm impressed.
谢谢
Thank you.
把那话留到黑人派对上我们真正盈利再说吧
Leave it to the black party to actually get us back in the black.
你希望今晚由我为你保管现金吗
You want me to take care of the deposit for you tonight?
算了 我能搞定 好好享受你的成功吧
Nah, I got it. Go enjoy your victory.
霍莉·韦弗 我们需要谈谈
Holly Weaver, we need to talk.
我不认为我们有什么可谈的
I really don't think we do.
哦 不过俄亥俄州的优秀市民可不会赞成
Oh, but the good citizens of Ohio would beg to differ.
所以除非你今晚
So unless you're interested in
有意乘大巴回克利夫兰
taking a bus back to Cleveland tonight,
不过我指的是囚车 我们必须得聊聊
and by bus I mean prison bus, we're gonna talk.
你好
Hello?
等一下 你说他快到了是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean he's coming up?
特别来宾K先生 你好
Special K.
希望你不介意我的来访
Hope you don't mind me stopping up.
肖恩告诉我访客名单上有我的名字
Shawn told me my name was on the list.
当然不介意了
Of course not.
见到你总是很开心
It's always a nice surprise to see your face.
我听说你和幽灵最近关系不太好
I heard you and Ghost was in a tough spot,
所以我带了些东西送给孩子们
so I brought some stuff for the kids.
不过这是给你的
Although this one is for you.
不是给他们的
It's not for them.
什么东西
What?
你不需要这么客气的
You did not have to do that.
我在监狱里的时候
You know, I used to think about you sometime
我时常会想起你
while I was inside.
如果你需要什么
If you ever need anything,
任何你从幽灵那里得不到的东西
anything you ain't getting from Ghost,
你都可以问我要
you know you can ask me.
我很好 不需要什么
I'm all good.
妈妈 门口是不是有人
Mom, was someone at the door?
没人 宝贝
No, baby.
只是电视的声音罢了 你快去睡觉吧
It's just the TV. Go back to bed.
.. 确保我们是安全的
...make sure we good.
我们必须确认一下我们以前袭击过他们...
We just gotta make sure we hit 'em before...
滚出去 - 你什么意思
Get out. - What you mean?
你聋了吗 滚出去 混账
You deaf? Get out, motherfucker.
我们停下来干什么
What are we fixing to do?
这是什么情况啊 伙计
Yo, what the fuck, man?
布罗克
Broc?
那是什么东西
What the fuck is that?
告诉他 快说
Tell him. Go ahead.
哦 对了 他说不了话了
Oh, that's right, he can't.
这是他的舌头
It's his tongue.
他长着舌头时就该受点教训
He needed a lesson in holding it.
你绝逼不会教训他
You sure as shit wasn't gonna give it to him.
下一次我问你
The next time I ask you
是否能信任你的人的时候
if you can trust the members of your crew,
"当然" 可不是我能接受的回答
"sure" is not an acceptable answer.
我能信任你来处理这件事吗
Can I trust you to do what needs to be done here?
没问题
No doubt.
在家迎接我 年轻人
Keep the home fires burning, young'un.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表