剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我可以让州警官开门
Look, I can get the state troopers to open the door,
但是我觉的你可能想先跟我谈谈
but I think you'd rather just talk to me.
你怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you find me here?
你骗了我 霍莉
You really fucked me, Holly.
你先骗我的
You fucked me first.
所以我为什么现在会在这里
That's how I ended up here.
发生什么事了 你为什么要跑
What happened? Why'd you run?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice...
拜你所赐
because of you.
你告诉汤米我想要什么了
You told Tommy what I wanted?
他问我去哪儿了
He asked me where I was
就是你把我送进拘留所的那天
the whole fucking day you had me in custody.
我实在想不出什么好借口
Couldn't come up with a good enough lie.
他就把我撵出来了
He threw me out.
我很担心 我以为你死了
I was worried. I thought you were dead.
拜你所赐 是有可能
Well, I could have been, thanks to you.
我能逃出来真是幸运
I was lucky to get out of there
再多待一会他就会把我的头按到墙里面去了
before he put my head through a fucking wall.
你可以打电♥话♥给我的
You could have called me.
你告诉我没有枪你不会帮我的
You told me you wouldn't help me without the gun,
我以我就找你男朋友去了
so I went to your boyfriend.
他帮我拜托了汤米
He helped me get away from Tommy.
换个假名是他的主意
The fake-name thing was his idea,
以防汤米找我
in case Tommy looked for me.
如果詹姆斯是幽灵的话 他为什么会帮你
If James is Ghost, why would he help you?
你为什么会去寻求他的帮助
Why would you go to him for help?
我撒谎了
I lied.
什么 你告诉我他是幽灵
Excuse me? You told me he was Ghost.
你来找我
You come to me with a story
告诉我汤米是个毒贩
about Tommy being a drug dealer.
看起来似乎你有证据 我不知道
Looks like you have proof. I don't know.
你说你在找一个叫幽灵的人
You said you were looking for someone named Ghost.
我认出你来了
I recognized you.
我知道你认识詹姆斯
I knew you knew James.
我撒谎的时候 我看到你的表情了
When I said it, I saw your face.
你相信了
You bought in.
而且你不会听听就算了
And then you wouldn't let it go,
所以我想这样我可以救出汤米也救出我自己
so I figured I could save Tommy and save myself.
结果我只能救一个人
Turns out I could only save one of us.
我就选了自己
I pick me.
所以你现在跟汤米完全结束了
So you're completely done with Tommy?
你不关心他怎么样了
You don't care what happens to him?
不关心
No, I don't.
那么告诉我 他跟费利佩·洛沃斯什么关系
So then tell me about his relationship with Felipe Lobos.
我知道你了解一些事情
I know you know something.
我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you shit.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
我再也不想见到你了
I never want to see you again.
好吧
Okay.
如果你改变主意了
Well, if you change your mind,
你知道我在哪里
you know where to find me.
祝你好运 霍莉
Good luck, Holly.
我现在叫Monica
It's Monica now.
该死
Fuck.
她信了
She bought it.
我听到了
I heard everything.
汽车旅馆往西走一英里有个西联汇款公♥司♥
There's a Western Union about a mile from the motel.
一小时之后到那
Be there in an hour.
我给你汇点钱
I'm sending you enough
这些足够你永远消失了
for you to disappear for good.
再见了 霍莉
Good-bye, Holly.
再见 幽灵
Good-bye, Ghost.
你是不是在哪儿拐错弯了啊 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Seems like you made the wrong turn somewhere, playboy.
是呀 我可是在这长大的 好吗
Yeah, well, I grew up around here, all right?
不要忘了
So don't forget that.
似乎你已经忘了
Looks like you already have.
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my father at, man?
他不回我电♥话♥ 我知道他一直跟你有联♥系♥
He ain't been answering my calls and I know he's been talking to you.
我可没听到那个黑鬼的消息
I ain't heard from that nigga, man.
说不定他暂时离开纽约了 怎么回事 哥们
Maybe he's done with New York for a while. What's up, bro?
告诉他洛沃斯要来了 好吗
Well, tell him that Lobos is coming into town, all right?
说不定他会改变想法
Maybe that'll change his mind.
你来啦
There she is.
给你的
For you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这地方不错 - 谢谢
Nice place. - Thanks.
现在我知道西蒙为什么想抢走这个夜♥总♥会♥了
I can see why Simon wanted to take it from you.
你的信息没错
Your information checked out.
有证据的话我可以在这次离婚中彻底毁了他
With proof I can destroy him in this divorce.
你说你有文件资料 - 我会有的
You said you had documentation? - I will.
我得去弗洛里达拿些文件 事实上 是别的地方
I have to get some papers in Florida, actually, some other places.
得需要点时间 但是肯定会拿到的
May take a minute, but I'll come through.
我会拖住律师
I'll stall my attorneys.
那你想要什么作为回报
And what do you want in exchange?
你说过了
Well, you said it.
这是个好地方
It's a nice place.
我的地盘
It's my place.
我要把它拿回来
I want it back.
我在这里面多放了点钱给你们
So I put a little extra in here for you.
好了吧
All right?
喂 胡里奥 - 哟
Hey, Julio. - Yo.
发生什么事了
What the fuck's going on, man?
首先是袭击
First all these hits.
现在又有警♥察♥来搜查
Now the police searching our shit?
如果发生了任何事情的话
If there was something that we needed to know,
汤米会告诉我们的 好吗
Tommy would have told us, all right?
他说的对我们应该把这些移走
He was right about moving the shit out
并且分开来放
and he was right about dividing it up.
你们现在都知道要去哪儿了
Now y'all know where the fuck you're going?
是的 - 我们走吧
Yeah. - Let's go.
开始工作
Get to work.
嘿 你等的信息
Yo, the news you were waiting for
刚才送上门了 伙计
just walked through the front door, man.
给你自己买♥♥张车票 黑鬼
Buy yourself a bus ticket, nigga,
因为你马上得回市中心了
'cause you need to get back in town ASAP.
新泽西州
New Jersey.
泰特波罗机场 -我们呢
Teterboro.
纽约
New York.
我找到霍莉·韦弗了
I found Holly Weaver.
或者我应该叫她莫妮卡·摩尔
Or should I say Monica Moore?
她说了什么
What did she say?
说你帮他摆脱了汤米
That you helped her get away from Tommy.
否则我不会来的
I wouldn't be here otherwise.
那现在我们可以结束这一切闹剧了吧
So we can stop with all this drama
什么我是个骗子骗了你什么的
about me being a liar and trying to trick you?
是的
Yes.
但这并不意味着我就不会逮捕汤米了
That doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying to arrest Tommy.
这点你得知道
You need to know that.
我知道
I know that.
汤米不进监狱 你没有斩获的话
You won't stop until Tommy's in jail
你是不会摆手的
for nothing.
其实我想要找的并不是要汤米
It's not actually Tommy I'm after.
而是他的老板
Just the man he works for...
费利佩·洛沃斯
Felipe Lobos.
听起来挺像佐渡吉甘特的那个新播音员
Sounds like the new announcer for "Sábado Gigante."
索伊·费利佩·洛沃斯
Soy Felipe Lobos.
安琪·巴尔德斯
Angie Valdes.
嘿 是我
Hi, it's me.
我要怎么做
What do I need to do?
电子身份代码
The EID...
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表