剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
汤米
Tommy.
好好聊
Be good.
她现在吸的可♥卡♥因♥
She looks even more coked up now than she did when we were in high school.
她肯定从巴比伦一路
Yeah, she was definitely chewing the invisible sandwich
吸来了
all the way over from Babylon.
但有这样一个妈
With a woman like that for a mother he never had a chance.
每个罪犯都有不为人知的辛酸故事
Yeah, every criminal has a sob story.
不要让我们心软 安吉拉
Don't get soft on us now, Angela.
我们一定把这个混♥蛋♥绳之以法
We're gonna nail this sucker to the wall.
亲爱的 他们说他们要拿走房♥子
Honey, they said they're gonna take the house.
还有你给我的所有东西他们都要拿走
Everything you gave me, they're gonna take it all.
他们就是拿那些鬼话来骗骗你
They're just saying that shit to fuck with your head.
不 他们是认真的 他们要拿走所有东西
No, they meant it. They're gonna take everything.
他们可以这么做的 不是吗
They can do that, can't they?
如果他们证明了你是用非法收入
Yes, they can, if they determine
买♥♥了这所房♥子 他们就可以这么做
you bought the house with money from illegal proceeds.
那我就彻底完了
Oh, so I'm totally fucked, then!
妈 你就不能闭
No, Ma, would you shut...
那是非法的 -怎么了 是我不小心手滑了 格雷格
That's illegal. - What? It was an honest mistake, Greg.
再等一会
Two seconds.
看看我们还能听到些什么
Just to see if we're making some headway.
即使这意味着我要失去我本来拥有的一切
Even if it means I lose every goddamn thing I own?
天呐 你从来没爱过我 你个畜生
God, you never loved me. You monster.
你要把你亲妈扔给
You'd throw your own mother over
一个你几乎不认识的混♥蛋♥
for some asshole you barely know.
如果这可以救我们俩的话 我他妈就这么干
If it means saving both our lives, yeah, I fuckin' will!
是啊 你就不能闭嘴
Right. - Would you shut the fuck up
听我说几句吗
and listen to me for a second?
我讨厌你这样… -闭嘴
I hate the way you... - Shut up.
闭嘴 你这个疯婆子
Shut the fuck up, you fuckin' ditzy bitch.
如果你不了解我 你至少应该知道这个
If you don't know nothin' about me, you should know this.
我绝对不会告密的
I ain't never gonna be no fuckin' snitch.
不会为你或者任何人
Not for you, not for nobody.
你个蠢货你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking pig. You're an asshole!
我们休息休息 冷静一下
Let's go take a break, calm down a little bit,
喝杯水
get some water...
我们别指望他的证词来给洛沃斯定罪了
We don't need his testimony to convict Lobos.
是啊 但也挺好的
Yeah, but it would've been nice.
你就惨了 汤米·伊根
Too bad, Tommy Egan.
好好在监狱里过下半辈子吧
Enjoy being in prison for the rest of your life.
进来吧 -关于汤米你说得对
Hey, come in. - You were right about Tommy.
他不会招的
He won't break.
你和他谈过了
You talked to him?
不 是我的老板 还有我的同事和他谈了
No, my boss did, my... my colleagues.
他们什么招都试了
They tried everything.
我不想让你去迫使他指证洛沃斯那群人
I didn't want you to get him to testify against this Lobos guy.
我告诉过你行不通的
I told you that wasn't gonna work.
安琪 你该找别的办法
Angie, you gotta... you gotta figure out another way.
我可以试着和他的律师谈谈条件
I can try talking to his lawyer about a deal,
让他承认或者帮他减刑
a confession, or shorter sentence,
但我不确定我的上司会不会同意
but I'm not sure my boss will sign off.
而且事实上
And the truth is...
我人为他罪有应得
I don't think he deserves it.
他是和洛沃斯一伙的
He was in that room with Lobos,
而且是个主要的毒贩
and he is a major drug dealer.
有时候人们必须要付出代价
And sometimes people deserve to pay the price.
你想让我保护那些
I think you want me to protect someone
不管从法律上还是道德上根本不值得保护的人
who legally, morally, fundamentally doesn't deserve protection.
我们今晚别再谈这件事了
I think we should stop talking about this tonight.
我们不能一直这么玩下去
We can't play this game forever.
我脑子里只有一件事
This is the only thing I can think about.
只有一件事
The only thing?
为什么杰米 -安琪 别问了
Why, Jamie? - Angie, stop.
我需要知道为什么 -求你别问了
I need to know why. - Please, stop.
我不能
I can't.
我要问我得知道
I need to ask you. I need to know.
答案不是你想要的 为什么要问呢
Why ask a question when you don't want the answer?
汤米终究是要坐牢的 杰米
Tommy's gonna go to prison eventually, Jamie.
这是我们所作所为带来的后果 安琪
There's consequences to our actions, Angie.
我们所有人
For all of us.
我们没时间了 不是吗
We're running out of time, aren't we?
希望不是
I hope not.
但这取决于你
But that's up to you.
伊根快出来
Egan, on the gate.
今天不晒太阳了 明天再晒吧
No sunbathing for me today. Maybe tomorrow.
走吧
Let's go.
我们到底要去哪
Where the hell we goin'?
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 我说我们到底要去哪
Hey, motherfucker, I said, "Where the hell we goin'?"
快走 别废话
Just keep moving.
坐吧 汤米
Have a seat, Tommy.
你要把我的手铐打开吗
You gonna take off these cuffs?
不
No.
这儿没有摄像头
I ain't see no cameras in here.
也没有话筒
No mics.
还有我的律师也不在
And I don't see my lawyer.
都没有这儿只有我们俩
Nope, just you and me in here.
所以你没有理由不说了
So no reason not to talk.
我想帮你 -帮我 真搞笑
I want to help you. - Help me? That's funny.
太他妈可笑了
That's fuckin' hilarious.
你一直对我恨之入骨
You hate my guts. You always have.
杰米让我帮你 这就是我们在这儿的原因
Jamie asked me to help you. That's why we're in here.
所以你们合作了 我就知道
So you are workin' together. I fuckin' knew it.
不 我希望你下半辈子都在监狱中度过
No, I want you to go to prison for the rest of your life.
但他不想
He doesn't.
他不知道我能帮你的唯一办法
But he doesn't get that the only way I can help you
就是让你指证洛沃斯
is if you testify against Lobos.
如果你担心出狱后被报复
If it's reprisal, revenge you're worried about,
我可以帮你申请证人保护
I can get you witness protection.
我还可以帮你妈重新寻找住处
I can even relocate your mother.
政♥府♥想要的人不是你 是洛沃斯
The government doesn't want you. They want Lobos.
或许我能帮你减刑到十五年
Maybe I can get your sentence down to 15 years.
十五年 你
15 years, you...
贱♥人♥
嗯Bitch!
你这个蛇蝎心肠的女人
Your pussy must be made out of poison.
给他灌了什么迷魂汤
It's like the acid ate his fucking brain.
是你先毁了他 你个混♥蛋♥
You ruined him first, you fuckin' asshole.
你想让我招供 真对不住
You want me to snitch so bad.
我不会告发洛沃斯的
I ain't gonna give you Lobos,
但我可以告发另一个人
but I can think of someone else I can give you instead.
你不想知道 是吗
You don't want that, do you?
因为这会打乱你和杰米的小计划
That don't work with you and Jamie's little plan.
汤米 杰米和我没有什么计划
Tommy, Jamie and I don't have a plan.
当然了 我会和法官说起这件事的
Sure. That's what I'll tell the judge.
他掏钱给我请律师
He paid for my lawyer, you know.
他想让我相信那个人可以救我
He wants me to trust that guy to save me.
但我还是靠自己吧
But maybe I should fucking save myself.
杰米不会伤害你的
Jamie wouldn't hurt you.
你确定吗 安琪
Are you so sure about that, Angie?
你确定你那么了解他吗
Are you sure you know him that well?
对不起 巴尔德斯小姐 他的律师来了
Sorry, Miss Valdes. His lawyer's here.
普罗克特 我想和你谈谈
Proctor, I need to talk to you.
我想和法官说一些事
I want to tell the judge something.
不不不 现在不行 -是关于
No. No, no, no. Not now. - It's about the...
给我闭嘴
Just keep your mouth shut.
相信我 一句话也别说 好吗
Trust me, don't say a word, okay?
护律师已提出请求
Defense counsel has filed a motion
驳回原告对被告托马斯·帕特里克·伊根的申诉
to dismiss the complaint against the defendant, Thomas Patrick Egan.
你最好准备充分了 普罗克特先生
This better be good, Mr. Proctor.
法官大人 我方希望法庭可以
Your Honor, the defense would like to ask the court
驳回政♥府♥对手我的当事人
to suppress the government's identification of my client
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表