剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你没怀疑我 对吧
You didn't doubt me, did you?
老实说 你让兄弟我在里面担惊受怕了好一阵子
Well, to be honest, you had your boy worried there for a minute.
自始至终各个方面都让我害怕
I was getting it from all angles the whole time.
联邦人员又那么有说服力
Feds can be persuasive.
对 但是你忍♥住了 汤米
Yeah, but you held it down, Tommy.
那是当然
Of fucking course.
你真该看看案件不予受理时
You should have seen that bitch Angela's face
安吉拉那臭婊♥子♥的表情
when the case got tossed.
太他妈的有趣了
It was fucking priceless.
那我们现在要干什么
So what do we do now?
我们得回去工作
We got to get back to work.
是啊 不过明天再说吧
Yeah, but let's save it for tomorrow.
现在去吃顿好的 怎么样
For now, how about we get you some decent food?
好啊
Oh, hell, yeah.
你赞同吗 -你真是我的大恩人
You down with that? - My man.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
德瑞 我们有个备选方案
Dre, I got our plan B.
我们今晚要等幽灵从夜♥总♥会♥出来时 抓他个现行
We gonna catch Ghost tonight coming out that club.
开车到那 然后像1992年种族暴♥乱♥那样朝混♥蛋♥扫射
Drive by there and spray that motherfucker like it's 1992.
我他妈才不管谁在那
I don't give a fuck who out there.
一小时后见
Meet me in an hour.
你去哪了
Where you coming from?
真理
Truth.
我今晚过去了结幽灵了
I went there tonight to finish the job on Ghost.
让你能以我为傲
Make you proud of me.
现在把这拿回去吧
Take this back now.
从你这身干净整洁的着装
I can tell from your clean, pretty suit you failed me again.
是啊 我没想让你失望的 爸爸
Yeah, well, I didn't want to disappoint you, Dad.
到头来唯一觉得失望的人是我
It turns out, the only person disappointed was me.
是真的吗 -什么真的吗
Is it true? - Is what true?
你是不是一直在利用我来报复幽灵
Have you been using me this whole time to get revenge on Ghost?
那个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
That slick motherfucker, man.
他玩弄你于指掌之间
He flipped you.
你说对了 肖恩 你说对了
You right, Shawn. You got me.
无论他说什么 都是真的
Whatever he said, it's the truth.
现在你知道了 -现在我知道了
Now you know. - Now I know.
你说对了 我知道
You're right, I know.
我知道你狗屁不如
I know you a piece of shit.
我知道幽灵要你坐牢 是正确的
I know Ghost was right to put you in jail
因为你就该呆在那
'cause that's where you belong.
你不是我父亲
You're not my father.
你从来都不是
You never have been.
你就是个残暴的老恶棍
You're just a bitter old thug.
你只配在街头上混
Ain't nothing more for you but the streets.
你去哪 孩子
Where you going, kid?
我要带走塔莎和孩子们
I'm taking Tasha and the kids
我要离开这里
and I'm getting the fuck out of here.
我就知道你杀不了幽灵 因为你太懦弱_
I knew you couldn't kill Ghost 'cause you're weak.
爸 -如果幽灵没有那么懦弱
Dad! - And if Ghost wasn't so weak,
他那混♥蛋♥就会亲自杀了你
he would have killed you his motherfucking self.
爸
Dad!
你这个愚蠢的小黑鬼 你完蛋了
You stupid little nigga. Look, you done fucked up.
现在你没办法来烦我了
Now you done made me fuck up.
放下你的手♥机♥
Get the fucking phone out your hand.
你要打给谁要报♥警♥吗
Who you trying to call? You trying to call 911?
你是叛徒吗 -不
You a rat? - No.
你要打给谁 要打给你妈吗
Who you trying to call? Trying to call Mommy?
你要打给幽灵叔吗
Hmm? You wanna call Uncle G?
去啊 给他打电♥话♥啊
Go on, call him.
这是唯一的办法了 不是吗
Well, that's the only way it go, right?
你需要时那黑鬼从不在身旁
Nigga never there when you need him.
但是你说对了一件事
But you right about one thing.
我他妈不是你爹
I ain't your motherfucking daddy.
你不配做我的儿子
You don't deserve to be my son.
德瑞 计划有变
Dre, there's been a change of plans.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表