剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
这他妈得算借的 别逼我们让你还
This shit is a loan. Don't make us collect.
你打算怎么讨债
How you gonna do that?
什么 - 嘿 喂喂喂
What? - Yo, whoa, whoa, whoa.
卡南的意思是我们不是你的敌人 Q-达布斯
What Kanan is saying is we ain't your enemies, Q-Dubs.
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends.
我知道你是谁 老伙计
I know who you are, old head.
罗拉还有他们总提到你
Rolla and them used to talk about you all the time.
在牢里的时候街头摇滚杀手帮和你一直不对付
RSK stood toe to toe with you behind the wall.
现在你出来了就和这群白皮小子混一块儿了
Now, you out and you're running around with white boy over here?
你该跟我们一条心的
You should be wearing green.
我们都应该一条心
We should all be making green together.
现在如果我能让鲁伊斯跟你碰个面
Now, if I can get Ruiz to meet with you,
你能暂时搁置这些吗
can you shelve this beef once and for all?
嘿 我为什么他妈要这么干
Yo, why the fuck would I want to do that?
我们还是都觉着
We all still behind the opinion
鲁伊斯杀了罗拉
that Ruiz got Rolla clipped.
拜托 你知道罗拉不是鲁伊斯杀的
Now, come on, you know that Ruiz didn't kill Rolla.
幽灵也扯这套鬼话
Ghost said that same shit.
你们怎么就他妈那么确定 伙计
How y'all so sure about it, man?
除非是你们自己杀了罗拉
Unless y'all killed Rolla y'all selves.
是这么回事吗 汤米
That's what happen, Tommy?
你杀了我弟兄
You killed my brother?
行了 别瞎扯了 Q
All right. Let's cut the bullshit, Q.
幽灵很爱罗拉
Ghost loved Rolla.
他也那么说
So he said.
但是人们都是说得好听
But people say a lot of shit.
听着 我不再和你们这些人
Look, I'm not fucking with y'all
还有波多黎各那群黑鬼一起了
and them Puerto Rican niggas again.
我有了新渠道 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I got a new connect. Russian cat.
质量一样 价格更低
Same quality, lower price.
然后你们现在可以滚了
So y'all can get the fuck up out of here.
你知道的 你一直不怎么聪明
You know, you ain't never been that smart.
这不是... 这不是你的错 伙计
It ain't... it ain't your fault, man.
你只是没有好父母
You don't come from good parents.
你知道他们说你二五水的真正原因吗
You know the real reason why they call you Quarter-Water?
因为你妈一般收费二十五分钱
Because your mama used to charge 25 cents
让个黑鬼在放学后上她
to pull a nigga dick after school.
嘿 尼玛 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yo, fuck you, you bitch-ass nigger.
躲猫猫啊 - 别开枪
Peek-a-boo. - Don't shoot!
噢 抱歉 证人总是该死
Ah, sorry. Witnesses are a bitch.
现在谁是婊♥子♥养♥的♥了
Who the bitch-ass nigger now?
赶快走
Let's get the fuck out of here.
还没睡
You awake still?
是
Yeah.
我想看到你
I wanted to see you.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你都有黑圆圈了
You're a sight for tired eyes.
那个... 我查了李·罗西
So... I looked up Lee Rossier.
找到了些你一定能用得上的东西
Found some things you can use for sure.
你找到什么了
What did you find?
太棒了
This is great.
你欠我好大人情
You owe me big.
我确实欠你个大人情
I do owe you big.
你知道吗 我今天在办公室
You know, I was filling out my paperwork
填表 然后...
at the office today, and...
所有这些...
all this...
终于感觉真实起来了
it's finally feeling real.
这是真的
It is real.
我会证明给你看
I'll show you.
这是真的 安琪
It's real, Angie.
那真...
That was...
我知道
I know.
杰米 我爱你
Jamie, I love you.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
你怎么会失去我
Why would you lose me?
我要问你一个问题
I need to ask you a question.
问吧
Shoot.
你和汤米到底是什么关系
What exactly is your relationship with Tommy?
他的名字是不是在自助洗衣店
Is his name on all the documents
和夜店的所有文件上都有
for the laundromats and the club?
怎么问我这个
Why you asking me this?
我是联邦检察官
I'm an assistant United States attorney
正在调查一个毒品案
working a drug case,
我认为汤米·伊根卷入其中
and I think Tommy Egan's involved.
我知道他是你的朋友
I know he's your friend,
但是汤米这一辈子都在道上混
but Tommy's been in the streets our entire lives.
你就从来没有问过他哪儿来的钱
Didn't you ever once question how he got enough money
来投资你的生意 - 不
to invest in your business? - No.
该死 没有
Fuck, no.
听着 我不可能知道所有人的所有事
Look, I don't know everything about everyone.
见鬼 我刚刚发现你是司法机关的
Hell, I just found out you're law enforcement.
很抱歉我之前没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you before.
你感到抱歉 因为你之前没告诉我
You're sorry you didn't tell me before
你是个该死的条子
you're a fucking cop?
按法律规定 我不能告诉你
I wasn't allowed to tell you by law.
事实上 我现在告诉你这些 有可能丢掉工作
In fact, I could lose my job, my license.
丢掉执业执照 有可能进监狱
I could go to jail for telling you all of this right now.
那你为什么告诉我
Then why you telling me?
因为我将要逮捕汤米
Because I'm gonna put Tommy in jail
你会失去真理...
and you could lose Truth...
我无法相信这些
I can't believe this shit.
失去所有你所努力的
Everything you worked for.
我不能那么做
I can't let that happen.
所以你跟我 我们之间 都只是策略吗
So you and me, us, it's all a ruse?
什么 不 - 你说"什么"是什么意思
What? No. - What do you mean "what"?
你去夜♥总♥会♥的那晚
The night you came in the club?
你去了夜♥总♥会♥ 我们重逢的那晚
Huh, you came in the club, we ran into each other again,
是你接近汤米的手段吗
is that so you could get close to Tommy?
杰米 当然不是
Jamie, of course not.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
我不相信你的鬼话
I don't have to believe shit.
现在已经没有回头路了
There is no going back now.
我不想你因为和汤米混在一起
I don't want you to lose your future
而失去你的未来
because you're mixed up with Tommy.
而我也不想失去你
And I don't wanna lose you either.
我爱你
I love you.
什么意思
What does it mean?
你让我出庭作证把汤米送到牢里
You're asking me to testify against Tommy.
我认识他已经二十多年了
I known him 20-plus years.
你居然让我出庭作证把汤米送到牢里
You want me to testify against him.
这可能是挽救你的梦想的唯一方法了
It might be the only way to save your dream.
我们的梦想
Our dream.
你有没有听过道上的人
Have you ever heard anyone on the streets
把汤米叫做幽灵
call Tommy by the name Ghost?
没有
No.
从来没有
Never.
汤米·伊根不是你想的那样
Tommy Egan's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
He's not.
如果我能证明他是幽灵呢
And if I prove that he is?
如果我能帮你你会帮我吗
Will you help me if I can help you...
还是会离开我
or will you leave me?
我离不开你
I can't leave you.
我离不开你
I can't leave you.
天啊 安琪
Fuck, Angie.
我帮你
I'm in.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
汤米 我的事还没办好
Tommy, I haven't gotten it yet.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表